Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1690520410703.png

I hate to say that she was so pretty along the way. The one thing that bothers me aesthetically about her is why her nostrils are so large and her nose being much more upturned. What part of her cosmetic enhancements has caused this do you think?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2338958

I hate to say that she was so pretty along the way. The one thing that bothers me aesthetically about her is why her nostrils are so large and her nose being much more upturned. What part of her cosmetic enhancements has caused this do you think?
Shes had her jawline shaved her nose tweaked forehead and eyebrow lift and probably so much more.. the photo of her holding her hair back, she looks so pretty .. poor ole moldy muff is fucked up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2338958

Wow..pic 2 & 3 she was pretty naturally..she has completely ruined her looks...and don't even get me started on those brows!!

Reactions: 9
Maybe she hasn’t seen the daily mail article about her brows 😂😂😂
Is it possible for the search results of google to be manipulated to not show the DM articles? I'm sure the DM Eyebrow story was coming up in search results via the News when I plugged in "Sophie Guidolin" before. Now it doesn't. You have to input "Sophie Guidolin Daily Mail" to find the article. Unless DM remove the search tag - is there another way? The DM article about her coaching business wasn't available at all.

Reactions: 3
Lol this question lives rent free in my head. How did her nose get bigger and piggyer?

Her eyebrows hairer over the years too? My eyebrows could do with some thickening but they just won't grow!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2338958

The eyebrow lift was the biggest mistake. She's always had a large nose, but her other features balanced it out. Because she's fucked with them all, her nose looks worse.

Reactions: 19
That you Sophie lol?
This will upset Triniti. She doesn't cope well with minor critisism at the best of times (not a dig, just a fact...I would struggle as well). She's already going through it with Avalon not sleeping and being more unwell this pregnancy. Seems like it's someone who has gripe against her. Most people don't care about trivial stuff from non-problematic influencers, hence why people like Triniti don't have their own threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This will upset Triniti. She doesn't cope well with minor critisism at the best of times (not a dig, just a fact...I would struggle as well). She's already going through it with Avalon not sleeping and being more unwell this pregnancy. Seems like it's someone who has gripe against her. Most people don't care about trivial stuff from non-problematic influencers, hence why people like Triniti don't have their own threads.
100% - not once have I ever seen her mentioned in a negative life in any podcast/gossip/influencer fb group!

• Heart
Shes had her jawline shaved her nose tweaked forehead and eyebrow lift and probably so much more.. the photo of her holding her hair back, she looks so pretty .. poor ole moldy muff is fucked up
Jawline shaved would more likely be botox in her jaw muscles which shrinks them. If not the filters or fillers then possible vaser lipo on jaw/neck.
I’ve said before I reckon she has had high def vaser lipo on the stomach/hips so why not chuck in the jawline.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2338958

She was actually quite ugly in the first pic before she had any enhancements. Then she became stunning with subtle work. Now she’s just become hideous and fucked her face up so much that she seems desperate to look like Jocelyn Wildenstein.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh thank god someone got the reference! I was like, does anybody even know who Groucho Marx is anymore?? 😂
I’m old enough to know him and also young enough to refer also to angry birds.
---
It will be sophie. Shes a narc witch.
---
Here ya

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Haven’t seen her wish Kirra a HBD as yet. Wonder if she will have had such a busy day and back to back to back then read this and quickly do a post for Kirra!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look I doubt it. The owners of the page can see the real account posting anon. Being a page owner Loaf would know this.
Lolll yeah I was kidding I know
---
Haven’t seen her wish Kirra a HBD as yet. Wonder if she will have had such a busy day and back to back to back then read this and quickly do a post for Kirra!
She may have slipped and may no longer be apart of the specially selected 5 in Sophie’s life 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.