Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The brows are bleeping awful. So is the bogan nasally voice. Her hair makes her look old. And she definitely reads Tattle cos she couldn’t help but reference how she’s uses “WYULD” all the time this morning. Hi Soggy Old Sao!!!! 👋👋👋
Was literally thinking the same thing. Shes quoted numerous tattle references recently and says “followers are calling her out” yet it’s funny how it’s within hours or the next day after we say something on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I read the wiki... wow wow wow.. There is so much drama with her .. its like she has Munchausen's by proxy.
Yup!!! It’s literal insanity!! Welcome. Please keep your arms inside the ride and strap in tight otherwise you’ll get whiplash.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Andrew is an actual business professional busy building a dentistry portfolio and has already raised two beautiful daughters. He didn’t want to have another baby. Loaf is too needy and insecure and set deep in her narc ways. She was way out of her league dating him in the first place. And she knew it hence her spiraling when he saw her ‘mask’ starting to fall off. There is no way he would have pandered to her needs and just let her flounder around and leave him to be the main parent. He’s not a push over like Nathan. I think they would have eventually split after pixie was born.
Oh yeah I know all that - but had she been allowed to live, someone would have had to look after her as she’d only be around 6 weeks old now. So if this collection was already in the works maybe that’s another reason why she did what she did - because having a newborn would have gotten in the way of this promotion 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Yup!!! It’s literal insanity!! Welcome. Please keep your arms inside the ride and strap in tight otherwise you’ll get whiplash.
She obviously reads everything on tattle and other sites but the insanity just gets worse. I think the husband did the smartest thing and ran away fast. I can't believe people follow the hot mess..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
BABYGURLS!!! We’ve had it all wrong. Portuguese tart isn’t crazy. She’s only acted crazy because she’s been around crazy people. She’s fine. FINE.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I doubt Loaf is in comp prep right now as she is battling between wanting to be slim and small like her new mate Kylie who she’s obsessed with (typical Narc behaviour) so she fits in with the WAG crowd or be bigger and bulky to compete. So for now her excuse why she isn’t in full prep Is ‘surgeries’
I thought this too. Kylie looks like a true XXXS in her CH. I think she might be the smolest BFF Loaf has ever had.

• Haha
I think she’s racist too 🤷🏻‍♀️
I also think she’s one of those people who when you see their name pop up on your phone calling or messaging you have the “uuggghhhh” in your head.
this goes for her “friends” Nathan, her dad, the hair dresser ect.

I doubt anyone actually enjoys her company
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s got some unconscious (or otherwise) bias. She’s openly admitted that she doesn’t regularly watch the news so she’s doesn’t have a pulse on what could be deemed as insensitive (to put it mildly) these days.

I asked a question about a current issues and got back “I don’t understand the question”.

I’m all for not following the news 24/7 but not to the point I don’t know generally wtf is going

I doubt she would know what “The Voice” was as an example.
I’m not sure about her bias, but she is definitely ignorant of social issues and that’s how she likes it.

boring as duck at a dinner party for sure. If the conversation wasn’t about her, she’s be on mute.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s got some unconscious (or otherwise) bias. She’s openly admitted that she doesn’t regularly watch the news so she’s doesn’t have a pulse on what could be deemed as insensitive (to put it mildly) these days.

I asked a question about a current issues and got back “I don’t understand the question”.

I’m all for not following the news 24/7 but not to the point I don’t know generally wtf is going

I doubt she would know what “The Voice” was as an example.
I’m not sure about her bias, but she is definitely ignorant of social issues and that’s how she likes it.

boring as duck at a dinner party for sure. If the conversation wasn’t about her, she’s be on mute.
Her getting to know you questions on her podcast are horrendous. As if she was a 16yo boy.

Example = 'would you rather dicks as fingers or a dick as a nose?'

massive cringe.

• Sick
  • Haha
Her getting to know you questions on her podcast are horrendous. As if she was a 16yo boy.

Example = 'would you rather dicks as fingers or a dick as a nose?'

massive cringe.
Wtf - I’ve only listened to one of her podcasts (I think when Jake was on).
That is teenager boy dumbness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Choose your 5 carefully… mate she wouldn’t have 5 to choose from .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.