Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly it’s pay day or the opportunity for pay day as she is rampant on stories and talking tit about tit . The word vomit of how she was just talking to a friend ( does she do anything but talk to friends) and she has been crying yet the white inner eyeliner is still present 😂 eyes are not red !
talking about nervous system to energetically believing bleeping bullshit , attracting what we need all because of boooootiful DM’s .DM’s That she wouldn’t usually see because the internet is cruel then realised that tattle is only 1% and she is missing out on all the booootiful DM’s so opened them .
Now she is elevated and overwhelmed , the bleeping word vomit .
then she walked into a shop and into a follower of many years who knows an ex friend or partner or colleague or some tit and this random then commended her for doing so well 😂
All whilst looking off to the side in this story because that’s a sign of lying .
you couldn’t make this tit up .
her issue is she is trying to pep herself up whilst low key addressing Tattle and it’s just bleeping garbage .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else have an assumption with zero evidence about the loaf herself lol? (Similar to everyone assuming Deni smells lol).

I don’t think she’s ever done anything off the top of my head to make me think this - but I get the vibe from her that she could be racist. I don’t know if it’s because I don’t think I have seen a person of colour in a story or post of hers ever (both personal and professional) or because she just seems so bogan that she would never interact with someone not from Australia lol.

I can’t not think this I know it’s not a great accusation to put out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else have an assumption with zero evidence about the loaf herself lol? (Similar to everyone assuming Deni smells lol).

I don’t think she’s ever done anything off the top of my head to make me think this - but I get the vibe from her that she could be racist. I don’t know if it’s because I don’t think I have seen a person of colour in a story or post of hers ever (both personal and professional) or because she just seems so bogan that she would never interact with someone not from Australia lol.

100% she is.

I think she has smelly breath lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Her next victim will not be Caucasian and they’ll have met in their previous life when they were both sheep 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14

She is an absolute tit c&@t of a person.
THE worst.
Oh but wait… You said assumptions with no evidence - well, better stand down then as we clearly have all the evidence in the world that she really is a tit c$&t.
As you were 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Clearly it’s pay day or the opportunity for pay day as she is rampant on stories and talking tit about tit . The word vomit of how she was just talking to a friend ( does she do anything but talk to friends) and she has been crying yet the white inner eyeliner is still present 😂 eyes are not red !
talking about nervous system to energetically believing bleeping bullshit , attracting what we need all because of boooootiful DM’s .DM’s That she wouldn’t usually see because the internet is cruel then realised that tattle is only 1% and she is missing out on all the booootiful DM’s so opened them .
Now she is elevated and overwhelmed , the bleeping word vomit .
then she walked into a shop and into a follower of many years who knows an ex friend or partner or colleague or some tit and this random then commended her for doing so well 😂
All whilst looking off to the side in this story because that’s a sign of lying .
you couldn’t make this tit up .
her issue is she is trying to pep herself up whilst low key addressing Tattle and it’s just bleeping garbage .
Absolutely!! Plus the person in her DM message that she shared who said she’s glowing obviously doesn’t realise she’s using a filter to ‘glow’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Catch up for the newbies
Sophie wears size xxxxxxxs. She is teeny tiny smallest person in planet Earth
Her boobies are her fith pair and are HUGE but she still likes to wear and xssssssss bra so they are always visible
She is part-ape/part-pigeon which explains we’re posture and stance
She loves 🍆 sorry I mean 🌵
She has twinnies *insert giggle her. One is red, one is blue. They have *matted hair sorry dreadlocks
She has some very troublesome teen boys who may make her a granny any minute
She has 3 ex husbands. We only talk about the middle one because she still dreams about sex in the shower with him
Her house is worth about $10m if you’d like to buy it
Her car, which she absolutely hates, is worth about $400k. She paid cash for it *thanks you suckers at F&F. It has a magical speedometer that rewinds
She has surgery on a regular basis and numerous very serious medical issues that she cannot possibly disclose… because… well ummmm
She is an earth mother, born to be a mother, nurturer, fluid/flowing babe. She will babysit your newborn if you just drop it off
She has the voice of an angel
She has curly thumbs I just love to watch in her stories
She is a trained ballerina with a pancake flat arse, thick thighs, bow legs, pigeon toes but somehow a in-demand “model”
She is very busy. Back to back meetings, more meetings, running a few businesses, self employed, lost $$$$$$ in a gym that was flooded but has so much money it doesn’t matter
Never uses filters… because she is so bloody stunning
11 is her lucky number…. Oops not anymore
Is an avid reader of self help books
Doesn’t watch tv
Her eyes are OOAK blue green grey purple even bloody red at times 👺
She is a staunch ambassador for SIDS
That’s enough 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Catch up for the newbies
Her boobies are her fith pair and are HUGE but she still likes to wear and xssssssss bra so they are always visible
She has twinnies *insert giggle her. One is red, one is blue. They have *matted hair sorry dreadlocks
She has 3 ex husbands. We only talk about the middle one because she still dreams about sex in the shower with him
Her car, which she absolutely hates, is worth about $400k. She paid cash for it *thanks you suckers at F&F. It has a magical speedometer that rewinds
She has surgery on a regular basis and numerous very serious medical issues that she cannot possibly disclose… because… well ummmm
She is an earth mother, born to be a mother, nurturer, fluid/flowing babe. She will babysit your newborn if you just drop it off
She is a trained ballerina with a pancake flat arse, thick thighs, bow legs, pigeon toes but somehow a in-demand “model”
She is very busy. Back to back meetings, more meetings, running a few businesses, self employed, lost $$$$$$ in a gym that was flooded but has so much money it doesn’t matter
Doesn’t watch tv
That’s enough 🤣
This should go in the wiki 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely!! Plus the person in her DM message that she shared who said she’s glowing obviously doesn’t realise she’s using a filter to ‘glow’ 🙄
Haha of course they don’t . Well they probably do because it’s her messaging herself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Catch up for the newbies
Doesn’t watch tv
That’s enough 🤣
wtaf... what is this hot mess.. all those clothes are tit..creased crushed and beige.. what is the go with her head and eyes and eyebrows... she definitely resembles a smashed maggots arse. and shes a mum.. those poor children. I'm still reading all the other threads about her. Can someone explain this 22 grand workshop she's talking about is !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Catch up for the newbies
Doesn’t watch tv
That’s enough 🤣
This was gold 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
No it’s dirty she went barefoot to the beach….. then walked inside her house with those same dirty feet..: THEN GOT IN HER BED 🤢
Yes gross.
I have slippers inside my front door and I put them on when I get home - in summer it’s thongs. They don’t set foot outside.
I have “outside” thongs at the front door - take the rubbish out - slippers come off and outdoor thongs go on. Etc.
I live at the beach so we have an outdoor shower we rinse off under when we get home. It’s so not hard to be hygienic.

Reactions: 11
Yeah I reckon she’s probably got that stale breath from not eating properly going on. Musty mouth.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.