Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toe_on_point

Translation: my vagina is more sacred than the baby I killed to spite my husband.

This is nauseating. She is a straight up psychopath.
This freaky little cunt deserves to be dragged and publicly exposed so bad.
HONESTLY, WYLDDDD did not even comment or acknowledge you mentioned Pixie and just cares about the scar and deflecting back on you being 'unhappy you are to follow a stranger you don't resonate with' .Because If i was in her shoes and claimed what happened really happened I would attack back about the baby comment. Can you be any more guilty and unapologetic?!!

What an absolute POS

Reactions: 30

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Sophie.
I promise you.
Nobody gives a shit about your health issues.
Nobody gives a shit about the self-inflicted wounds of your dumpster fire life.
Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

(“I haven’t posted anything online about it” except for the photos of my hospital bracelet and the bandaid over my IV puncture on my arm and Kylie taking care of me after surgery and the kids in my bed while I was recuperating.)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
1690520410703.png

I hate to say that she was so pretty along the way. The one thing that bothers me aesthetically about her is why her nostrils are so large and her nose being much more upturned. What part of her cosmetic enhancements has caused this do you think?

• Wow
  • Haha

tayprins

Chatty Member
This thread has really opened my eyes to loaf and her lies. I actually can’t even believe one fucking word that comes out of her stupid mouth anymore. All I see is lies and manipulation and frankly, it’s quite terrifying how she has fooled so many people including myself in the past.
Seeing her lose almost every single person in her life.
Witnessing her love bomb the shit out of Kylie. It’s all so unnerving.

phonies

Chatty Member
Rise and shine angels, it’s already been millionaire hour! I hear all of your concerns about the cost of living crisis, and I’m here to tell you that it’s literally just a social construct and your mindset needs to change! Go to sleep at 7pm so you can wake up earlier, and watch all your finan-shül issues vibrate away from you!

Today’s spiri-chül beach visit had me working in my body and on my body. It also helped me to literally remember my dream about shower sex with an alpha male where he worked on my box and in my box. Whilst my XXXXXS strong pelvic floor loves penetration, when you work on rather than in, I will organism to the highest, strongest and fulfilled vibrations. I’m literally putting the man in manifest today, hehehe. I’m so wyuld!

My rainbow fairy soul connection with myself is telling me that my inner body is so chill and fruity, and my outer body is all thighs and booty. And that’s only 1% of what it’s telling me! 🌈🧚‍♀️✨ Peace and love to all of you, angels 🫶

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve been thinking about Pixie and how she would have fitted in to all this, had she been allowed to live. Would this collection still have happened? Would Dr A be the main parent? Would she be more of a parent to the other kids? Who knows where Kai is now - probably shipped back to his grandparents.

It would be interesting to see 🤷🏻‍♀️
Andrew is an actual business professional busy building a dentistry portfolio and has already raised two beautiful daughters. He didn’t want to have another baby. Loaf is too needy and insecure and set deep in her narc ways. She was way out of her league dating him in the first place. And she knew it hence her spiraling when he saw her ‘mask’ starting to fall off. There is no way he would have pandered to her needs and just let her flounder around and leave him to be the main parent. He’s not a push over like Nathan. I think they would have eventually split after pixie was born.

• Heart

No just No

Just because the boys gave “constent” does not mean in anyway she should be posting their photos on her Insta stories
They’re 14/15 yo they have no fucking clue what they’re “constenting” too
Wtf. This chick does my head in.
Lots of “I’m not a regular mum, I’m a cool mum” vibes

• Haha

sloafloaf

Seems like Nalu Clothing co has closed. There Website is now private, that was a short lived clothing line. Maybe the G Wagon selling is to fund that 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
I promised myself today that I’d take a shot every time she said ‘in relation to’ in her stories today and now it’s 9:58am and I’m already drunk!! 🤪🥂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Funny how she usually doesn’t check her DM’s but only checks them when they are full of hundreds of beautiful ego inflating messages!! 🙄

• Haha

thegraywoman

Why is she so 'high' about having all these male teenagers at her house..seriously odd and borderline creepy. Mrs Robinson vibes.

Did they come over and just leave? It's very quiet for 15 teenagers, her house isn't that big. Not like her past 3 storey house hahaha

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Hi, my name is Sophie and I am a desperate attention whore and a bottomless pit of egotistical need for validation.

I don’t really want to talk about my surgeries so for no logical reason whatsoever I’m going to do 50 stories dressed in only my surgical compression bra, despite not having actually worn it until just now, a week after my surgery. I’m also going to discuss at length my surgical scars. But please don’t ask me about my surgeries because I want to keep that private and not discuss it online.

Fucking hell could she be any more pathetic? Put your shirt on, you sorry twat.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

mouldyloaf

In relation to Loaf at Ryder’s birthday.

Attachments

• Haha

icthruBS

VIP Member
It’s posted in here yesterday how she partially mentions she is having something done and she shouldn’t say anything unless your going to TELL ALL .. nek minute , has a required surgical bra on to let people know she has yet another titty procedure Hey Loaf !! Can you now answer why you haven’t worn your surgical bra all weekend for the daddy drop offs but now you are ?? Or is that part of your 1% 🧚‍♀️
we see you too loaf , we have opinions based on your shit show of a life that we see 1% of baby girl.
you are by far becoming or are one of the most hated peeps on any SM platform.
Compulsive liar , narcissistic jerk who deserves to rot in hell for ending your babies life for the reasons you did .

• Heart