Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brookeaudaer

What happened to her saying that she needed security as she was in danger or some rubbish? That lasted all of a day 🤦‍♀️ Wasn’t she so concerned for her safety that she had a friend stay the night?!

Another lie I bet.

Also cheese scone, I thought you only wore an XXXXXXXXXS, yet the coat hanging in your wardrobe is a SMALL. *gasp*

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32

icthruBS

VIP Member
Scars all over her stomach and soooo sore to touch yet her latest tik tok is her doing a core workout straining so hard she looks like she going to follow through . Lying cunt

• Haha
  • Angry

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Jeezus, what kind of child-labored sweat shops must they use to produce their garments where they can’t even put the pockets on symmetrically? And nobody bothered to noticed before they used it in their promo campaign? What a half-assed organization. How much are they charging for that ugly piece of shit skirt?

IMG_2754.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

MummaS22

No healing scars , no steri strips or silicone strips. Not a shred of evidence to procedures all over her stomach just her tits being hiked up .
I no longer try to keep up with her lies, but fuck I love everyone here for pointing them out.

For a trained ballerina she really has no rhythm.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

hippopananus

So now it’s an internal scar? Is she shoving her magical silicon up her vag? Give it up loaf you are a liiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaar.
Just 👏 stop 👏 talking 👏 about 👏 your 👏 nether 👏 regions 👏
For someone who only shares 1% why the fuck are you so focussed on stuff you don’t want to talk about 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

msresearcher

Yeah, someone looked up CH and it was owned by someone else.
They just found who was the founder / director. I still think SG has invested $s into CH… why else would they stick with her?!
---
Trinity, one class act. I think she made it obvious she wasn’t going to say no to the gifted clothes and/or paid partnership, which is fine, girls got mouths to feed I guess. I think she did a fair and authentic job given the background of all this! She has more class in her little toe than loaf has in her whole body!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

brookeaudaer

Oh dear that tictok is just cringeworthy!!! Those poor kids! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Name me one person who dances around like that after a genuine stillborn baby 6 months ago?? 😢 Anyone need more proof she had a MT??
You are 100% bang on here.
At 25 I had a hysterectomy and can never have children … I cry at least once a week about the children I’ll never have … and I’m now 35! So that’s 10 years of grief over something I never even had in the first place.
This sesame seed psycho could not give one shit about what she did to that beautiful, innocent baby … nor her husband or their respective kids who lost a sister.
I truly think she’s either evil or a true psychopath.
Side note- I went down the TT rabbit hole and OH EM GEE… the entertainment I have been missing out on! 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Sad

garlic.not

Cleo Harper best be giving her big toe employee of the month, it's worked harder than she has for this whole release

• Haha

tc&co

VIP Member
And she has ALWAYS crapped on how awesome her obstetrician was and her scar is barely visible! Fark. Pick.a.lane Miss Eyebrow toupee.

• Haha

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Bagel brain, the best thing you can do for your girls is leave it up to literally ANYONE else to set examples for them in terms of feminism and relationships. You stay out of it. Thanks, babygurl.
Gosh she's a cum guzzling gutter slut..

• Haha
  • Sick

tryharder

VIP Member
I read the wiki... wow wow wow.. There is so much drama with her .. its like she has Munchausen's by proxy.
Yup!!! It’s literal insanity!! Welcome. Please keep your arms inside the ride and strap in tight otherwise you’ll get whiplash.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Mmmooooooo! 🐄
There’s Bessie the Cow, leading with her tongue again. Unrefined barnyard animal that she is, she always finds that cup or fork with her tongue first. 🤢 What a weird little troll she is.

IMG_2860.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Gets on Insta, has a whinge and a cry about only seeing 1% babygurrrrrrrlzzzzz and how she hasn’t put on socials about her so-called surgery despite the cannula shots and the hospital band shots, and then proudly reveals herself in her fucking “surgery bra” - what a fucking nutjob. She’s seriously a train wreck and thinks her followers are all fucking idiots. Passive aggressive, smarmy, wingnut bitch of a thing. And now she’s mother of the year for making beef ragu? Fuck off, you moose knuckle jerk 🙄🙄🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

phonies

Chatty Member
Hi baby girls. *hysterical mania* I haven’t been in my Tattle DMs for awhile, but you’ve literally been blowing them up - WYULD! It has taken me awhile to catch up between trying on ALL my Sucky Garbage X Clear Harper collection, which I am a size *checks labels* XS in ALL items, obviously (not a small - it’s so big on me because I’m so small). 🫶

If you’ve been following me for awhile, you’ll know
that I’ve been sooo busy with big misssssions: loving myself sick, tending to my eyebrows, applying filters to my flawless skin, not prioritising my child’s birthday and sending mixed messages about my surgery garments, fake tan and the movement of my arms above my head - which I CANNOT do, or maybe I can *poses with hands behind head, tanned elbows out*.

I’ve heard a lot about people who do not align with me refusing to say my name. They literally don’t deserve to have my energy vibrations in their mouthes, but I deserve to have them promote me and my fith collection and pubic breakup. Any attention is good attention, aaaaaaaynnnngeeeeelsss!

Gotta go angels, I’ve gotta prance around my house in socks (it’s literally sooo cold) and no pants (it’s not winter for my thick thighs and peachy ass) before I check in with Sezzy for her coaching. Should I suggest a post-scandal PTSD-induced social media cleanse or the make up lies for likes approach this session? Let me know via my box I just opened! 🦄 💕 🧚‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart