Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petty_cynical

VIP Member
Why is she so 'high' about having all these male teenagers at her house..seriously odd and borderline creepy. Mrs Robinson vibes.

Did they come over and just leave? It's very quiet for 15 teenagers, her house isn't that big. Not like her past 3 storey house hahaha
They’re probably upstairs in the apartment.

My default would not be to wear a bralette only (as a top)with my tits out around teenage boys. Ever.

She screams needing external validation.

Reactions: 27

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
If a father who was an influencer was wearing budgy smugglers or even just a pair of shorts around 15 girls there would be an absolute uproar. It’s not fair that this dickhead seems untouchable.

ijustcantstayquiet

I think the dentist needs to write a tell all book. I’ll buy it. I bet there is so much to it. When the legal matters are done.. it would be only fair to him and his family to get the truth out there

"Don't really want to talk about my surgeries".... Yes you do Loaf. You want to be able to post "omg you guyzzzz are blowing up my DMs with questions".... You want to talk. If you didn't, you wouldn't. You wouldn't post a video in a surgical bra, you wouldn't reference surgeries at all, you would put a tshirt or hoodie back on, you wouldn't post about scar coverings, you would literally do anything to avoid drawing attention to the matter IF you didn't want to talk about it.

Attachments

• Heart

icthruBS

VIP Member
Apparently her scars that were all over her stomach are now under her bikini .
Im starting to think she had a nip tuck of the labia because there is no sign of annnnny scars there from last week or last year .
Be kind baby gurls you just never know how big others flaps have grown 🧚‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
I have to say, one of my fave recent posts of hers was when she pointed out she wasn't sponsored "just a product I use"... by the company making the silicon patch. Bitch no one thinks you're sponsored by a medical supply store 😅

• Haha

I_C bread ppl

Chatty Member
Marketing/sales 101

Advertise an expensive elite unobtainable product. (12k mentorship)

Then release another product at a much cheaper price, giving the suckers belief that they are getting an unbelievable deal. ($500 Bod program)

There is no mentorship.

NLP is used by car salesmen.

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
Gosh she's a cum guzzling gutter slut..
Loaf would probably take this as a compliment! WYULD! 🤣

I’m breaking my usual style of shit post to say that my brain hurts from reading and listening to Loaf today. Lindsay Lohan in Mean Girls said ‘the limit does not exist!’.This is definitely true in relation to meanless Loaf word salad, but probably false in relation to my ability to decipher it and quickly apply my literally amazing humour to it. Maybe I just need some Ovaltine, new bedding, better sleep hygiene and a 7pm bed time. I’ll work on that because I already wake up at 5am in preparation to become a millionaire.

I also don’t know what’s up with her unprovoked and misaligned shade at taking a holiday. Does she remember how often she jets off to leave her kids for cactus? And she only shows us 1%! Oh wait, Adelaide, Bali, Coachella, Maldives etc don’t count because they were for a shoot and/or warehouse working bee, and that equals work, right? Silly me!

Loaf loves her life and finds joy in the meanless tasks, but hates sleeping alone, hates her G-wagon, hates driving to her doctors appointments, hates her acne-filled skin, hates a natural photo and hates parenting with restrictions (aka normal parenting). Is this polarity and duality that I just don’t get? Maybe I need a mentorship to help me grey think?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
She is 1000% the type of needy psycho, desperate for sexual attention, who would seduce one of her son’s 16 or 17 yr old friends.

Someone else here mentioned how they could see her eventually competeing with the twins when they reach puberty as well. I have no doubt she will cock-tease their boyfriends.

• Sick

fluffy_unicorn🦄

When is her due date?

I had an ectopic pregnancy and had surgery at end of Nov, I would be due 1 week today and have been crying non stop since last night. It’s also ectopic pregnancy awareness day so I’ve posted on my insta and written an article for work to help raise awareness, even though it was so hard in my current emotional state.

where is this from loaf?!

I know her due date is soon, to me even more proof she’s a lying cunt who aborted poor pixie otherwise she would have been raising awareness and grieving more.

She’s a lying liar and a disgrace to the baby loss community for faking her place in it when we’d all kill to have a living baby.

Sorry rant over!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Lord have mercy on her sons … 15 boys at her house and she’s dressed like a 22 year old twat with her tits out.

I wouldn’t allow my sons to go to her house and be near her or that environment.
So she says! That’s no guarantee there actually are 15 boys at her house…..Boston bun has a bit of trouble with maths remember 😂😂

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
Hi baby girls, just FYI… I tried to walk, go up stairs, skip and run like pigeon-toed, lumbar lordosis spine (to make my thick thighs look small) Loaf, and all I achieved was spinning in an anti-clockwise circle and letting out a small fart.

From this study slut research of mine, I’ve come to the conclusion that there is literally no way she runs 5km in a straight line. If she does run 5km, it’s in a circle and she would have extreme dizziness and lopsided legs as a result. This likely explains her munted breathing patterns post-run, her erratic nonsensical behaviour, her memory loss/lies, her right leg poking out at weird angles, and having to use her big toe as a balancing aide.

• Haha

in_fellation_to

She may as well just show her ‘vag’ since she pulls her pants down this low anyway
But she has the HUGEST scar ever, which she doesn’t want anyone to know about, but won’t shut up about, but will keep talking about it, because we only see 1%, because she’s so private. So private she has to tell everyone every hour of every day how private she is. And how private her private parts are. Yet 89% of the male population has invaded the holy private parts. But that’s private. Because she doesn’t like to talk about it. So please stop asking. Because then she has to talk about it again. Because it’s so private.

• Haha

charliechap

VIP Member
She indulges herself with designer everything and drives around in a $400,000 car but thinks it‘s funny she only spent $3 on Ryder’s cake because she really just can’t be bothered to arrange a proper birthday cake. And then says “apparently he doesn’t even like cake”. Apparently?? How the fuck do you have a child for 15 years and not know he doesn’t like cake? What a self-consumed weasel she is.
She’s so bad with math, mud cakes from Woolies are like $6.40 not $3

• Haha