Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can't stop laughing at this Muppet 😂😂😂
"I'm rarely in my DMs"....
Also Loaf every single day: "omg you guys are blowing up my DMs".... "I've had so many messages in relation to blah blah bullshit blah".... which one is it this time?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Those ears 😹😹😸
Tbh, I’m surprised she hasn’t gotten them surgically pinned back. They really do accentuate the weird bridge troll vibe she’s got going on. The long body, short legs, primate head jut, pointed ears, fugly feet, creepy little claw-like hands, close-set almost crossed eyes, the nose that freakishly gets bigger by the day, the massive hairy eyebrows and of course the horrible fillers. She really is a frightful thing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

icthruBS

VIP Member
Doing dance class at age 4 does not make you a ballerina hun . That’s like putting a few recipes on an app does not make you a qualified nutritionist or dietician for that matter ( that requires education). Gaslighting people , deceit , lies , lack of empathy , dumping your kids , not being able to hold a healthy relationship , cheating and killing your baby in a hissy fit does make you a narcissist cunt so you got that 🏆 down .

• Haha
  • Heart

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
I’d like to know how they can claim sooooo much work and time went into her new CH range, 95% of it are styles they have released previously, just in different colours. How much work can possibly be needed to choose a colour?!

• Haha

thegraywoman

I understand there’s a generational gap in terms of living your life online but these kids also know that their parents are going to see those pictures eventually. I mean, Kai especially, it’s happened before.There is definitely a disrespect element and a “fuck you” to their parents with the sex pictures.
Agreed. I don't believe in 'it's the life they live now'. We should be teaching them to do better, world is going to trash.

• Heart

icthruBS

VIP Member
I no longer try to keep up with her lies, but fuck I love everyone here for pointing them out.

For a trained ballerina she really has no rhythm.
Look at her latest tik tok for a big case of no rhythm, it’s fucking embarrassing. Also her pic says she hasn’t trained in 3 weeks but her tik tok posted two hours ago claims she in the gym everyday lol.

• Haha
Ballerina in you? The only thing in you is no soul and a new dick every week.
No one believes you were a ballerina you pigeon toed wanker.

it’s in a bun because you’re a broke ass bitch who can’t afford her weekly blow dry anymore.

Attachments

• Haha

BS DETECTOR

Chatty Member
Old loaf might need a lesson in woman’s anatomy if she thinks her scar is on her vagina. Get a grip you fucking obnoxious ape.

• Haha
Listen bitch tits. You killed your innocent daughter. Because her father fulfilled his long term promise to his daughter. There is not a single soul on the planet that a) thinks you have your shit together or b) wants to be ANYTHING like you. Fuck right off.

• Heart

phonies

Chatty Member
Woooow guys, you have absolutely blown my mind in relation to the Clear launch!!!! *Eye fucks self and plays with hair* Uuuuum did you know that 3 of the VIP launch items have sold out which means they are no longer avaylaBOOL. I didn't want to bore you in relation to the items which are avaylaBOOL and not avaylaBOOL uuuum because you'll be able to get them off Facebook Marketplace when my VIPs realise they literally can't wear a squat-proof shirt out of the house because there is no such thing. Note to self because I'm literally soooo busy: post stock levels to my story in one hour.

In relation to the weather today it's so beautiful, like my post chall-inge showjumping, that I literally cannot explain it. That's another one of my tips to be a millionaire - spend one hour with the sun on your skin and you'll have the best week and no social constructs will bring you down if you do that, baby girls it will literally help you create a life that you don't need a holiday from and you will turn into literal sunshine! Wooow that was a long sentence, it shows I can hold my breath for a long time hahaha, for the boys.

I also posed a question about why we say one thing (i.e. everything I say/write about my life) and why we then do something else (i.e. what my life actually, literally is). If you do that, you need to do this amazing chall-inge with exercise, recipes and the mindest. The love I have in relation to my life means that I never need a holiday because holidays are boring and just mask my true desire which is to rub coke on my box. No rest for this business babe, I'm so busy and I love love love love love it!!!! *Screeches*

Goodnight pixie angels, it's 7:45pm and I've just had my sleepy hot choc. See you when I wake up for millionaire hour and somehow still have 14 hours of sleep without waking up due to amazing sleep hygeine! Mwaah!

• Haha
  • Heart

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
HONESTLY, WYLDDDD did not even comment or acknowledge you mentioned Pixie and just cares about the scar and deflecting back on you being 'unhappy you are to follow a stranger you don't resonate with' .Because If i was in her shoes and claimed what happened really happened I would attack back about the baby comment. Can you be any more guilty and unapologetic?!!

What an absolute POS
Did not even phase her! 😡

• Angry
  • Sick

doon

HONESTLY, WYLDDDD did not even comment or acknowledge you mentioned Pixie and just cares about the scar and deflecting back on you being 'unhappy you are to follow a stranger you don't resonate with' .Because If i was in her shoes and claimed what happened really happened I would attack back about the baby comment. Can you be any more guilty and unapologetic?!!

What an absolute POS
Her scar is more sacred than her deceased child. Deeerr.

• Sad

icthruBS

VIP Member
Typical loaf , can’t get traffic on her page so starts the whole “ I have a medical issue “ story . I’m going through so much that I don’t share bla bla. Fuck off we have heard it all before .

• Haha

robbolife

VIP Member
This bitch will be trying to emulate Stifler’s Mom and being very suggestive around all the teenage boys. The fact she’s already got her tits out in a crop top is so fucking rank. She is just a sick bitch. These are teenage boys FFS, OF COURSE they are going to be sporting hard-ons for a bitch prancing around in skimpy clothing with her tits on show. No doubt the nips are peeping through. OF COURSE they are going to think sexual things about this witch. She is so vile and has no respect for her teenage boys. I at least hope that Ryder doesn’t have to hear the sick shit that the boys will be thinking/talking about.

Stitches from where?? She was prancing around half naked all weekend and I didn’t see any dressings that would be covering stitches 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha