Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so 'high' about having all these male teenagers at her house..seriously odd and borderline creepy. Mrs Robinson vibes.

Did they come over and just leave? It's very quiet for 15 teenagers, her house isn't that big. Not like her past 3 storey house hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is she so 'high' about having all these male teenagers at her house..seriously odd and borderline creepy. Mrs Robinson vibes.

Did they come over and just leave? It's very quiet for 15 teenagers, her house isn't that big. Not like her past 3 storey house hahaha
Her energy reminds me of me as a teen running into my crush and then telling my friends about it.

High as a kite from her over active ovaries.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How see through are her pants!!!! Looks like a cheesecloth material but you can see the pockets so 100% the boys will see her underwear through them! 😱
It looks like the same pants from the 3rd pinned reel on her feed, so its defs see through

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

They’re probably upstairs in the apartment.

My default would not be to wear a bralette only (as a top)with my tits out around teenage boys. Ever.

She screams needing external validation.

Reactions: 27
Due to the lack of captions I had to turn sound on. FUCKKKK that’s damaging on the hearing.
All of the newborn references in everything she talks about is so off.
Also, is the first sleepover party any of her children have had? She’s such a loser, it’s like she doesn’t know how to not over exaggerate every insignificant moment of the day.

Reactions: 24
Due to the lack of captions I had to turn sound on. FUCKKKK that’s damaging on the hearing.
All of the newborn references in everything she talks about is so off.
Also, is the first sleepover party any of her children have had? She’s such a loser, it’s like she doesn’t know how to not over exaggerate every insignificant moment of the day.
Probably not the first sleepover but Probably the first that she's had to supervise.. she's barely seemed to have her kids remember

Reactions: 10
Hi loaf . Clearly reading here considering you have bought up the topic of posting with CONSENT. Although not sure you quite grasp that word either .
also her DM’s are blowing up and so funny , yet it’s the same person sending those DM’s lol
Only looks like 7 teenage boys including Ryder, not 15. Pathological liar this one.

Reactions: 14
She will be waiting for all the single dads to slide into her dms - this b**tch is absolutely cooked, no wonder everyone in her life has left her. She needs professional help and quick smart. You just KNOW she’d be getting off at the thought of all those TEENAGE BOYS thinking she’s so hot with her huge tits out - YUCK

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Follow on stat thread. She’s now below where she started from pre-CH comp offer.

555494 at about 9pm tonight. 30 down from yesterday

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Goes to show Kai was wise enough to never invite friends over… in fact is this the first time anyone has had a friend over? What does that say Loaf? My kids have friends over all the time because my kids aren’t embarrassed of me and their friends parents trust me hmmm just a thought

Reactions: 13
So speaking of Kai, he has gone MIA again. My heart actually breaks for him. I said it last time he disappeared and I'll say it again now I hope he has someone stable in his life.

Poor Ryder seems to become the "golden" child what tit is going down with Kai. He seems to be pretty level headed, but it must be frustrating for him to had to deal with her.
---
Yep, I am that mature

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
This cheesy crust is supposed to be a puufesssional as she keeps telling us with a management team AND an assistant and she still has the WORST time management. She does not take the brands she represents seriously. Repeatedly tells everyone it’s designed months in advance yet can’t get her low budget promos done on time or out in time. It’s so shoddy and sloppy no wonder she goes through management companies. Embarrassing!!

Get organised Loaf, you have been doing this tit for years and should have it down pat.
Take advice from actual professionals who have shoots planned and booked 6 months in advance and then a schedule to upload posts.

And while I’m at it who wears a trench coat on the GC lol 20° isn’t cold. Should have done the shoot at the snow or show cased a colder place. So many amazing winter locations to shoot but Loaf has zero creativity.

What kind of cut $$ wise would she make from CH?
Wtf is in her hand?

Reactions: 2
She is so short of genuine friends in her life that teenage boys in her house is making her giddy.Its unbelievable and horrifying actually.

Reactions: 19

I thought the same thing. What's the bet they're upstairs in the air bnb

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.