Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi loaf . Clearly reading here considering you have bought up the topic of posting with CONSENT. Although not sure you quite grasp that word either .
also her DM’s are blowing up and so funny , yet it’s the same person sending those DM’s lol
Hahaha I came here to say the same thing. Hi Loaf, you look overly done up for Ryder's mates. Poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IKR!!! CH belongs in the Reject Shop

I’m tipping these are show & tell samples, makes me wonder how many of her fake 500k followers will purchase these horrid garbage 🗑 garments!
Why isn’t CH funding a stylist, studio or scouting a location, hair makeup & professional photographer?

The claw is back 😂
I asked if they were samples but they said it was the angle of the photo that made it look misaligned
---
More like 3 lol
Lol I only count 7 but I’m not an expert counter like Loaf

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi loaf . Clearly reading here considering you have bought up the topic of posting with CONSENT. Although not sure you quite grasp that word either .
also her DM’s are blowing up and so funny , yet it’s the same person sending those DM’s lol
It was probably just Kylie that DM’d her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor Ryder! I wonder if they are actual friends or just teenage boys who know his mum walks around half naked all the time 😢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Ohhh sooo cringe the way she reckons they said hey Soph can we be on ur instagram......hey psycho be more like it 🤪
Imagine what it will change it to tonight, probably a French maid set or something like it 🤮🤮
Go to freakin bed and stay there you slimey sleazy narc 🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I asked if they were samples but they said it was the angle of the photo that made it look misaligned
---

Looks like the pockets are aligned to the centre stiching but because of the fly, it looks tit. Just lack of attention to detail.

Reactions: 9
6 is the new 15

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is so stupid and makes no sense .
Everyone is asking what she is feeding them .. Dominos- probably the first sane thought she has had in a long time . Be stuffed if I’m cooking for that many boys wether I claim to be a nutritionist or not . Then to go and say it’s because they don’t charge delivery so a little bit of troll bait there ?! What the duck does that even mean .
Also where is her oversized tshirts today , she claims they are her favorite thing to wear .
oh that’s right , when all the dads are doing drop offs “ my crop top brings all the dads to my yard”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Of course they’re going to be well behaved, she’s cavorting around the place with no clothes on so they’re all couch bound with teen boners watching her wobble around with her jubblies out 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How see through are her pants!!!! Looks like a cheesecloth material but you can see the pockets so 100% the boys will see her underwear through them! 😱

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
You Loafie snoops inspired me to go look at my own screenshot collection. Found these from 4th Aug 2022.

I screen shotted from Em Skys stories because it was the first Loaf in the wild pic I had seen out of her. One that is not curated and filtered by the Loaf but also because I just wanted to see that her abdomen actually did pop out a little and not always sucked in and concave in every photo she posts.

But now that I have this theory that she was pregnant to the Dr before Pixie. The reason why he proposed in June, would have been that she was pregnant at the time. So this pic could potentially have her in her first trimester. I'm convinced.
I wish I had screen shotted the stories where she referred to her (Pixie)pregnancy as a rainbow baby early on. The bump starts very low.

Edited to add 23 weeks post Jan 24/25 is 17th Aug.
I do remember her saying Pixie was her rainbow baby

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just because the boys gave “constent” does not mean in anyway she should be posting their photos on her Insta stories
They’re 14/15 yo they have no bleeping clue what they’re “constenting” too
Wtf. This chick does my head in.
Lots of “I’m not a regular mum, I’m a cool mum” vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 29
---

You just got gaslit by CH.

No, the pockets aren't crooked baby girl, must be your eyes.

I do remember her saying Pixie was her rainbow baby
Thank you. It was early on, once 'HG' kicked in it was never mentioned again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What the duck is wrong with the bleep. How bleeping pathetic dressed up like an old slut to show off to a bunch of 14 year olds. Hilarious the desparate teens probably thought they would get a good show but instead the have an old scrubber that legit looks like a man with a fucked up face.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is her voice so high and she always talks a million miles an hour like she's on speed!?

Reactions: 6
Of course they’re going to be well behaved, she’s cavorting around the place with no clothes on so they’re all couch bound with teen boners watching her wobble around with her jubblies out 🙄

Grosssssss She’s obsessed with all kinds of 🍆‘s

Having pre pubescent kids at her house to feed her ego is next level disgusting

Hopefully one of them ‘borrows’ her journals and posts it ( anon ) on line 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.