Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont understand why Kai didnt do the jumpers as a print on demand? Starting a new brand with one graphic and keeping physical stock is such a big risk you would assume that Sophie would have suggested not to?

Print on demand would have allowed him to do multiple designs and keep it running for longer, it doesnt make sense to me. Maybe I should fork our the $22k and get some guidance

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Stifler’s Mum knows exactly what she’s doing, wearing skimpy tit, saying there’s 15 teenage boys in house but if she’s called out on the innuendo, we are the sick ones. duck why does anyone truly respect this witch?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This witch will be trying to emulate Stifler’s Mom and being very suggestive around all the teenage boys. The fact she’s already got her tits out in a crop top is so bleeping rank. She is just a sick witch. These are teenage boys FFS, OF COURSE they are going to be sporting hard-ons for a witch prancing around in skimpy clothing with her tits on show. No doubt the nips are peeping through. OF COURSE they are going to think sexual things about this witch. She is so vile and has no respect for her teenage boys. I at least hope that Ryder doesn’t have to hear the sick tit that the boys will be thinking/talking about.

Reactions: 25
WA girl here - I’m so confused about where she lives - doesn’t she live in Kingscliff NSW? So why is the car advertised as being in Burleigh QLD?

Reactions: 1
WA girl here - I’m so confused about where she lives - doesn’t she live in Kingscliff NSW? So why is the car advertised as being in Burleigh QLD?
Kingscliff is just over the border from QLD, just south of the Gold Coast where Burleigh is.

Reactions: 3
Probably not but you should cover your tits 🙄
Lord have mercy on her sons … 15 boys at her house and she’s dressed like a 22 year old twit with her tits out.

I wouldn’t allow my sons to go to her house and be near her or that environment.

Reactions: 20
Lord have mercy on her sons … 15 boys at her house and she’s dressed like a 22 year old twit with her tits out.

I wouldn’t allow my sons to go to her house and be near her or that environment.
So she says! That’s no guarantee there actually are 15 boys at her house…..Boston bun has a bit of trouble with maths remember 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She moved to Burleigh, QLD in 2022 when she moved to Dr A penthouse. It was during this time she also purchased the GWagon & got it registered in QLD.

She probably set up her CarSales.com profile before she moved out in Jan 2023.
She was bitching about the G Wagon for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She moved to Burleigh, QLD in 2022 when she moved to Dr A penthouse. It was during this time she also purchased the GWagon & got it registered in QLD.

She probably set up her CarSales.com profile to sell her car before the GWagon (I think it was a white Range Rover ?). She’s not up dated her profile.
Ahh thanks! It always confuses me all the QLD talk when she lives in NSW but I now see how close she lives to the QLD border so makes sense now how going to another state is not a trek like it would be from WA! 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Ahh thanks! It always confuses me all the QLD talk when she lives in NSW but I now see how close she lives to the QLD border so makes sense now how going to another state is not a trek like it would be from WA! 😂😂
All good - 30 min drive btwn the two locations. Burleigh, QLD -> Kingscliff. (NSW)

Reactions: 7
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Jeezus, what kind of child-labored sweat shops must they use to produce their garments where they can’t even put the pockets on symmetrically? And nobody bothered to noticed before they used it in their promo campaign? What a half-assed organization. How much are they charging for that ugly piece of tit skirt?

View attachment 2324588
IKR!!! CH belongs in the Reject Shop

I’m tipping these are show & tell samples, makes me wonder how many of her fake 500k followers will purchase these horrid garbage 🗑 garments!
Why isn’t CH funding a stylist, studio or scouting a location, hair makeup & professional photographer?

The claw is back 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.