Sophie Guidolin #26 Welcome to the bakery of lies, thick thighs and friends cutting ties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless Trin. She’s a better woman than I am.
Trin may not even mention loaf’s name…..? All of the marketing emails to come out from CH are all SG, no mention of her actual name 🤔

I’d love to know if more people use Trin’s code than loaf’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know she got out the car to film Kylie but if she hops back in the car to watch the girls play footy, that’s such poor form. Fair enough if it was raining or they were older but the weather looks clear and they’re only little.

Reactions: 7
Caught in another lie. This morning she said her g wagon had only 10,000 km on the clock. By this evening it’s doubled and is clearly over 20,000km. Why TF does she lie so much and about such inconsequential stuff?!
Good pick up!

“It’s not even got 10,000kms on the clock”

duck she’s a piece of work

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Trin may not even mention loaf’s name…..? All of the marketing emails to come out from CH are all SG, no mention of her actual name 🤔

I’d love to know if more people use Trin’s code than loaf’s 😂
Sophie doesn’t have an affiliate code (or if she does she doesn’t promote it).

Funny she didn’t mention the cookbook her and Charlie made I’m pretty sure some of the profits were donated to the pyjama foundation lol

Reactions: 4
Good pick up!

“It’s not even got 10,000kms on the clock”

duck she’s a piece of work
Yup! I just went back and listened to the “not even” 10,000km and amended my post. She is such a filthy lying baguette. I picked it up because I knew she was lying when she “bragged” about the low mileage this morning. There is no way that piece of tit would have less than 10k km driving between where she lives and the Goldie. And so when she stupidly displayed the dash tonight, you bet I went looking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Yup! I just went back and listened to the “not even” 10,000km and amended my post. She is such a filthy lying baguette. I picked it up because I knew she was lying when she “bragged” about the low mileage this morning. There is no way that piece of tit would have less than 10k km driving between where she lives and the Goldie. And so when she stupidly displayed she dash tonight, you bet I went looking.
Needs to be added to a “Loafs list of lies” on her wiki

Reactions: 15
Let’s reminisce about some of her recent lies (often to do with numbers and counting im noticing):
- born with size zzzzzz breasts
- weighed 40kg after aborting pixie
- car has 10k km on the clock
- pixie was born 6 months ago (when it was 3 months)
- went to the dr 5,978 times in one day
- weekly drainage of her c section hematoma
- did five years of healing in a one hour counselling (?) session

Please feel free to add to this. I know we have so many more.

• Haha
Let’s reminisce about some of her recent lies (often to do with numbers and counting im noticing):

She had 4 or 5(?) ‘first’ periods since Pixie
I believe there’s receipts in the threads about every time she posted this - I’m not doing a loaf and lying I’m just not sure on the exact number!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Caught in another lie. This morning she said her g wagon had “not even” 10,000 km on the clock. By this evening it’s doubled and is clearly over 20,000km. Why TF does she lie so much and about such inconsequential stuff?!
Wow good spotting. She is a pathological liar. I truly believe that is why she's so giddy and laughing in her stories because she is positively gleeful that she can get away with her lies no matter how big or small they are

Reactions: 13

I’ll add the lie about the 3 storey house from yesterday that was actually a split level home. Photo below to prove her lie:

5341D19F-CEBB-4AAC-9FDE-2DAA30587F40.jpeg

And the split level that she is trying to pass off as a 3rd storey. This is the entry and from here your options are to go up or down, there’s no rooms on this level:

6631C2B6-0792-4BCB-A5A7-786E9F78ED17.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Dead set, if buying with a code from Trinity gets this witch cancelled I’ll bloody buy some CH……
Code CANCELLOAF
(Even though none of this collection is impressing me)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ll add the lie about the 3 storey house from yesterday that was actually a split level home. Photo below to prove her lie:

View attachment 2322951

And the split level that she is trying to pass off as a 3rd storey. This is the entry and from here your options are to go up or down, there’s no rooms on this level:

View attachment 2322982
She’s such a bleep. Passing the entry landing off as a storey. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.