Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tits out for the teenage boy sleepover night. No wonder the dad wanted to offer to hang around and “help” out 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wooooow. It’s trippy how juvenile she still is. She is positively beside herself with excitement over having a group of 15 yr old boys in her house. She is so f’in awkward, it’s painful to watch. And yes, those pants are 100% see through.
I simply cannot get inside the head of a middle-aged woman and a mum of 4 having the need to show off her tits, stomach, vag and ass to a group of children to bolster her self-esteem. She is one sick puppy.
Put some clothes on you desperate witch.

Attachments

• 46.1 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 19
    I just can't wrap my head around wanting and needing male attention like this. It's just so odd!!

Reactions: 26
    I wo der if any mums dropped off or only dads? Or only the dads she cares to mention because they give her attention
    No doubt there were multiple mothers who dropped their sons off, of course she would dismiss their presence. She is so hungry for cock.

• Heart
    Reactions: 21
    Working from home vibes. Literally.

A complete 180 from having to travel across the earth for the last collection to her own backyard.

This is also more fabric her body has ever seen. How does that align with her?

Attachments

• Haha
    Reactions: 11
    Can we also talk about how badly wrinkled that coat is and what poor quality the fabric is? This whole collection looks like it was made on the cheap.

Reactions: 14
    Can we also talk about how badly wrinkled that coat is and what poor quality the fabric is? This whole collection looks like it was made on the cheap.
    I agree - I bought one from Seed that looks very similar except mine sits beautifully and is made from quality materials.

Reactions: 8
    ❤ Seed..

How much is this Cheap and Nasty Coat 🧥selling for?
    The Sleeves & The Stitching 🤮
    I have had a few CH items in the past and the stitching is always the first to go. Actually I had a pair of tights from the 1st SGX collection and I had a 5cm hole on the side from the stitching falling apart.

• Wow
    Reactions: 10
    ❤ Seed..

How much is this Cheap and Nasty Coat 🧥selling for?
    The Sleeves & The Stitching 🤮
    So bad. It’s like the worst knock off shops in SE Asia
    ---
    I have had a few CH items in the past and the stitching is always the first to go. Actually I had a pair of tights from the 1st SGX collection and I had a 5cm hole on the side from the stitching falling apart.
    But it was an extra extra small 5cm hole, yeah?

• Haha
    Reactions: 17
    Wooooow. It’s trippy how juvenile she still is. She is positively beside herself with excitement over having a group of 15 yr old boys in her house. She is so f’in awkward, it’s painful to watch. And yes, those pants are 100% see through.
    I simply cannot get inside the head of a middle-aged woman and a mum of 4 having the need to show off her tits, stomach, vag and ass to a group of children to bolster her self-esteem. She is one sick puppy.
    Put some clothes on you desperate witch.
    The "uggh" after she claims the boys asked to be on her Instagram reminds me of being 12/13 and talking about boys we liked, by saying how annoying they were.

• Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 24
    The "uggh" after she claims the boys asked to be on her Instagram reminds me of being 12/13 and talking about boys we liked, by saying how annoying they were.
    No teenager in the bleeping world ‘begs their Mum’ to be on their Insta 🤦🏻‍♀️ ffs.
    You stupid liar 🤥

• Haha
    Reactions: 16
    it is so inappropriate what she is wearing knowing that she is having boys over - put on a tshirt and leggings or the bike shorts 🙄🙄
    I showed my husband the stories and his response was that she is so desperate for attention from anywhere. He also joked that her toilet will be clogged this morning 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
    • Haha
    Reactions: 20
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.