Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine recording this 😳 😅🤣
And she's managed to fool some people with what she's done to Pixie and her close friends with THESE acting skills lmao...
this is the most embarrassing thing ever, second to her setting up her phone to record herself in her bikini at home jumping around trying to dance / skip like a complete twit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just can’t. It is the most cringe worthy thing. Imagine being the one recording her!
Another seizure, I think she needs to go back to her team of Dr’s for more tests.
---
In relation to this, if you had followed her for a while you would essentially and literally understand that she vibrates from a level of gratitude and so it’s wyuld to me that you are not aligned with her use of the word beeyoutufil, babygurl.
The only thing she vibrates with me is the contents of my stomach 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now that she can’t afford her extensions or weekly blowout she’s opting for the centre part up do. She must be desperate to sell that car of hers

Reactions: 9
Already up on FB Marketplace the lopsided pocket stiff denim skirt. This screams fast fashion and how it got through quality control and some one said ‘yes let’s put it out to sell’
Does she live in Burleigh Heads?
Loaf lives in Kingscliff but when she brought the giant clunky toaster she was living with Dr Teeeff. Pretty sure this was a Demo as she keeps saying it’s only done 10,000km’s but it’s done more than 20,000 km. She probably said she ‘ordered’ it but in reality she had to wait until the car yard was done with that year model.
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Love the new Bio update - 🚀 DARE to change your life in 1 click now by dropping 12k on a course it will essentially teach you how to be just like this sociopath.

I am genuinely interested to know if there has been any bites at this, because how embarrassing if not, She's been super quiet about it, anyone heard anything / seen much spoken about it?

1690943453196.png

---
Already up on FB Marketplace the lopsided pocket stiff denim skirt. This screams fast fashion and how it got through quality control and some one said ‘yes let’s put it out to sell’

Loaf lives in Kingscliff but when she brought the giant clunky toaster she was living with Dr Teeeff. Pretty sure this was a Demo as she keeps saying it’s only done 10,000km’s but it’s done more than 20,000 km. She probably said she ‘ordered’ it but in reality she had to wait until the car yard was done with that year model.
---
The pockets on all of them seem to be the same..
What a fail

• Haha
Reactions: 12
554587 at 7:30 pm.104 drop
Ok. So who else slide into her DM’s to tell her what they actually thought ?
Right well. Looks like Loaf has found ~new followers overnight & Social Blade is back up. Looks like she went back to Professional around the 19th July. Having it off Profess, then back on has skewed her averages. If you’re a digital agency looking at this, it’s deceptive.

Social Blade - 1/7 =554542
Other Site 2/7 = 555209 (more recent)

~667 new/(unblocked followers ?) overnight. Weird. She’s updated her bio, gone back to professional & public settings & gained 667 new followers. Seems legit 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Right well. Looks like Loaf has found ~new followers overnight & Social Blade is back up. Looks like she went back to Professional around the 19th July. Having it off Profess, then back on has skewed her averages. If you’re a digital agency looking at this, it’s deceptive.

Social Blade - 1/7 =554542
Other Site 2/7 = 555209 (more recent)

~667 new/(unblocked followers ?) overnight. Weird. She’s updated her bio, gone back to professional & public settings & gained 667 new followers. Seems legit 🙄
Looking at Social Blade, I think for June & July she lost about 5328. Which is close to on average p.m of ~3k loss per month.
---
Is she bleeping serious... 359 grand for a car.. does it cook clean and give you oral every day .. why is the cum guzzler selling.. is she poor now ??
$380 k when you add in Govt charges. Ridiculous. Good luck in selling it in this market.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

---
$109.00?? They paid $89.00 for that abomination! The audacity 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
A few people have been selling their CH items on FB marketplace- do they not have a returns policy? Or do you only get a credit note?

Reactions: 5
A few people have been selling their CH items on FB marketplace- do they not have a returns policy? Or do you only get a credit note?
Or do they think they’ll make a profit on the pieces because they are sold out? Tell me people aren’t dumb enough to pay above retail for that cheap crap 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.