Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be that vacuous and self-important that you have to document and upload your entire existence to half a million strangers every day in order to get a tiny sliver of validation (and a pay check). It’s actually WIYULD.

I’d like to see our resident study slut apply herself to learning about more important matters such as: systemic racism, transphobia, colonialism, poverty and systems of marginalisation. She is a woke white wellness privilege account offering no diversity whatsoever.

(Google it, loaf).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
couple of things (I’ve missed a couple of pages so apologies if these have been covered)

Clear Harper: this is apparently a collab that’s been in the pipeline for decades, yet with soooooooo much planning, they thought it would’ve been a good idea to launch it right when NLPotato was around due to be a new mum and would’ve looked tit in every outfit try on??

The BOD: 3x challenges that seemingly have started with MUUUUUCH hype however not one before and after. Not one testimonial. Not one story about one of her inspirational participants? Why the duck not? You share everything else you shallow puddle of piss.

$cammmmms: wanting to sell the G wagon, shilling bread and lumpy choc (ovaltine is amazing btw), a collab With every single meal company imaginable (even if you hate them babygirls). You broke loaf? You desperate for money? You a little bit panicking?

let’s be real. What a trainwreck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
couple of things (I’ve missed a couple of pages so apologies if these have been covered)

Clear Harper: this is apparently a collab that’s been in the pipeline for decades, yet with soooooooo much planning, they thought it would’ve been a good idea to launch it right when NLPotato was around due to be a new mum and would’ve looked tit in every outfit try on??

The BOD: 3x challenges that seemingly have started with MUUUUUCH hype however not one before and after. Not one testimonial. Not one story about one of her inspirational participants? Why the duck not? You share everything else you shallow puddle of piss.

$cammmmms: wanting to sell the G wagon, shilling bread and lumpy choc (ovaltine is amazing btw), a collab With every single meal company imaginable (even if you hate them babygirls). You broke loaf? You desperate for money? You a little bit panicking?

Also, still no PA :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 17

The G Wagon listing is still active as well. Nobody interested in paying her $359,000 apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
SG#28: Keloid scars, ugly cars, surgery bras, misplaced vaginas, it’s all a farce, thanks Loaf, I will pass.
I love this, but it won’t fit in a thread title, so I propose:

Sophie Guidolin #28 Keloid scars, surgery bras, fashion faux pas & misplaced vaginas

I’ve included a homage in relation to the crooked skirt, the squat-proof shirt dress nightie to evening wear (just add a belt), period undies showing thru her clothes, the activewear/coat & activewear/heels combination and ill-fitting bikinis our rye loaf looooves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
When is her due date?

I had an ectopic pregnancy and had surgery at end of Nov, I would be due 1 week today and have been crying non stop since last night. It’s also ectopic pregnancy awareness day so I’ve posted on my insta and written an article for work to help raise awareness, even though it was so hard in my current emotional state.

where is this from loaf?!

I know her due date is soon, to me even more proof she’s a lying bleep who aborted poor pixie otherwise she would have been raising awareness and grieving more.

She’s a lying liar and a disgrace to the baby loss community for faking her place in it when we’d all kill to have a living baby.

Sorry rant over!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
When is her due date?

I had an ectopic pregnancy and had surgery at end of Nov, I would be due 1 week today and have been crying non stop since last night. It’s also ectopic pregnancy awareness day so I’ve posted on my insta and written an article for work to help raise awareness, even though it was so hard in my current emotional state.

I know her due date is soon, to me even more proof she’s a lying bleep who aborted poor pixie otherwise she would have been raising awareness and grieving more.

She’s a lying liar and a disgrace to the baby loss community for faking her place in it when we’d all kill to have a living baby.

Sorry rant over!!
Thinking of you Fluffy - hugs

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When is her due date?

Sorry rant over!!
Her due date has been and gone. Loaf didn’t bat an eyelid.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I love this, but it won’t fit in a thread title, so I propose:

Sophie Guidolin #28 Keloid scars, surgery bras, fashion faux pas & misplaced vaginas

I’ve included a homage in relation to the crooked skirt, the squat-proof shirt dress nightie to evening wear (just add a belt), period undies showing thru her clothes, the activewear/coat & activewear/heels combination and ill-fitting bikinis our rye loaf looooves.
If this gets over, I’ve never been so happy to do a collab.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If this gets over, I’ve never been so happy to do a collab.
It’s the @Motherthreebeige X @phonies collection baby girl (or literally M3B x P for short). In relation to our sewing and pocket placement if it is as neat as our rhymes it will sell out before the VIPs even get a chance to consider buying it! Woooow, so WYULD. You’re the new Kylie to my phony Loaf and I’m so overwhelmed with gratitude 🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s the @Motherthreebeige X @phonies collection baby girl (or literally M3B x P for short). In relation to our sewing and pocket placement if it is as neat as our rhymes it will sell out before the VIPs even get a chance to consider buying it! Woooow, so WYULD. You’re the new Kylie to my phony Loaf and I’m so overwhelmed with gratitude 🫶
It’s so WYULD we resonate on the same vibrations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She talks about vibrations and her vagina so much that a genuine collab could be her flogging vibrators 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is there an emoji for - You just got GASLIT!
She uses in relation to so fkn incorrectly I get such rage every time she says it lol. YES that is a reflection on me and maybe something I should work on but I won’t because I’m not an illiterate duck.
I have to hate watch on mute because I cannot stand the way she over uses - BeeYooootufil.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
554587 at 7:30 pm.104 drop
Ok. So who else slide into her DM’s to tell her what they actually thought ?
After sliding into her DMs she blocked me, but I wasn’t even a follower so don’t count in those stats! I hope more baby girls are asking her questions and getting blocked! It’s quite fulfilling!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is there an emoji for - You just got GASLIT!

I have to hate watch on mute because I cannot stand the way she over uses - BeeYooootufil.
In relation to this, if you had followed her for a while you would essentially and literally understand that she vibrates from a level of gratitude and so it’s wyuld to me that you are not aligned with her use of the word beeyoutufil, babygurl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.