Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How fucked is her response. If someone said that to me my first thought wouldn’t be to reply back saying “because it’s my vagina” wouldn’t you defend your precious baby? She doesn’t care in the slightest 😔
Quite literally unbelievable

Reactions: 9
witch, what’s “mind blowing” is your ability to gaslight.
“My scars are underneath my bikini!” she wails indignantly.
That postage stamp you call a bikini just barely covers your labia. It’s impossible for it to also cover any giant, horribly keloided caesarean scaring with “a silicone patch across it” that you previously claimed was “quite a bit of scars” “all across my stomach”. If you don’t want anyone questioning your pathological lying then don’t put it out there to begin with. There is no reason to talk about surgery on your vag, FOR ANY REASON, you desperate attention bleep.
She’s absolutely vile and you can tell by the blink in her eyes that she’s bullish!tt!ng

Reactions: 12
In relation to Loafs upbeat "persona" lately all I'm seeing is Toxic positivity. You can tell it's all forced, it's all fake and she is literally one split end away from a full blown emotional breakdown. The numbers are going down daily. If she had that many people doing her challenge she would do a boomerang of the zoom and all the faces. Looks like Nath has established some boundaries, as he hasn't featured in her conversations and their past relationship hasn't been topic of conversation. She has 1 friend. And I think everyone at tattle are really starting to get under her skin. By the end of the year she will be rebranding again and by July 2024 she will be a distant memory, well one can hope hahah

• Heart
Reactions: 38
In relation to Loafs upbeat "persona" lately all I'm seeing is Toxic positivity. You can tell it's all forced, it's all fake and she is literally one split end away from a full blown emotional breakdown. The numbers are going down daily. If she had that many people doing her challenge she would do a boomerang of the zoom and all the faces. Looks like Nath has established some boundaries, as he hasn't featured in her conversations and their past relationship hasn't been topic of conversation. She has 1 friend. And I think everyone at tattle are really starting to get under her skin. By the end of the year she will be rebranding again and by July 2024 she will be a distant memory, well one can hope hahah
Patiently waiting for a scandal (hopefully about her courses).

Reactions: 10
Scars all over her stomach and soooo sore to touch yet her latest tik tok is her doing a core workout straining so hard she looks like she going to follow through . Lying bleep

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
If you don’t resonate with me baby girl, you don’t have to follow me. It’s as simple as that. I’m just a stranger in relation to you. I don’t need to defend anything because of polarity and duality being the perfect excuse to keep 99% private and 1% public, and change my mind whenever I want. I’m all energy, gratitude and overwhelm and it’s not my fault you can’t handle my higher vibration wavelength zone self. I send you ALL love and light because you really need it, and I wish you the best mentor and nutrition.

I have 4 children that I parent without restriction. I was bullied in high school, but I still support women through the BOD, my CH X SG collections, my full mentorship program and my journaling and gratitude vibration stations. Everyone grieves differently, you need to understand what good grief looks like to you, so activate your grey thinking and internal world and look into the mirror of your soul. Your 5 and you become the sixth.

I’m literally so busy that I obviously
don’t have time for the haters who say I contradict myself, am a hypocrite and can’t keep track of my lies. What lies? I sleep for 25 hours a day, I can’t even remember which twin is the blue one and which is the red one, do you really think I have energy to keep track of lies? *eye roll so hard I have another seizure*

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her tantrum though about being called out on her lies and attention seeking behaviour is delicious. 😂

Poor, poor, Sophie! Always such a victim! She doesn’t mention these things, guyz, because she chooses to concentrate on the positive frequencies in her life. It’s only when you witches point out that the eleventy times she’s not mentioned her surgeries that nothing is adding up that she’s had to address the topic and it’s none of our business! She’s NOT going to show you her VAGINA!

Not to mention holding the corner of a silicone sheet down with her funky ass toe and then literally whipping it across the bathroom floor just to prove she has it. That should be nice and sterile to use on a supposedly fresh wound! Btw, she hasn’t seen any improvement from them and she’s not recommending it, guyz, she just wants you to know she has them because she’s had surgery! 😂
Harping on about her keloid scar yet had no issues hip thrusting, how soon after her MT?! Fuckwit! Hi Loaf 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She uses in relation to so fkn incorrectly I get such rage every time she says it lol. YES that is a reflection on me and maybe something I should work on but I won’t because I’m not an illiterate duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How many people honestly are into all the self sabotage/manifesting/journaling florished & fulfilled stuff in real life?? Not just what she spruiks but others also? Do people really believe in all that as a way of life? I’m really curious 🤔

Reactions: 7
How many people honestly are into all the self sabotage/manifesting/journaling florished & fulfilled stuff in real life?? Not just what she spruiks but others also? Do people really believe in all that as a way of life? I’m really curious 🤔
i believe in signs like talking to my husband about needing a wet/dry vacuum because I’m sick of cleaning up after the kids dinner.
The next night my child dropped his bowl of rice on the floor.

I took it as a sign to buy one

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Who has the time?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.