Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bev’s response….
Seriously! I really respect Triniti as she always makes it abundantly clear that it's an ad.

What's not to understand the clothes are FREE (gifted which she states) but it's a paid partnership meaning she makes a commission for the sale of any clothes purchased with her link which she always explicitly states.

Reactions: 24
This will upset Triniti. She doesn't cope well with minor critisism at the best of times (not a dig, just a fact...I would struggle as well). She's already going through it with Avalon not sleeping and being more unwell this pregnancy. Seems like it's someone who has gripe against her. Most people don't care about trivial stuff from non-problematic influencers, hence why people like Triniti don't have their own threads.
I’m sorry but if an influencer can’t cope with a tiny minor criticism such as this, that really has no impact, and isn’t about anything of substance, they really shouldn’t be an influencer.

Reactions: 13
Seriously! I really respect Triniti as she always makes it abundantly clear that it's an ad.

What's not to understand the clothes are FREE (gifted which she states) but it's a paid partnership meaning she makes a commission for the sale of any clothes purchased with her link which she always explicitly states.
Her post was a little wordy, but I completely understood what she was trying to get across.

of course it’s loafs minions that don’t understand and want to try drag her down

Reactions: 8
Baby girls! Just jumping on here literally really quickly obviously in between flourishing and fulfilling and choosing the fith person in my circle wisely, behind my 4 kids who are soooo different from each other, to let you know that I got my eyebrows laminated! I have never had fillers or filters on my face, and the only Threads I have is the social media platform! I keep telling you this hahaha, you’re so crazy. Lamination can really change how your face looks!!!! WYULD!

Also my Insta stories have been another lesson in polarity and duality baby girls. I’m giving 1% of my coaching and mentoring to you for free to say thank you following me! The next session will be a special discounted price of $12,121.21. Anyway I’m so energetic today, like a ferret on speed! Where was I? Uuuuuum, oh yeah! If I concentrate on my top half (aka my higher self) when talking about surgery it literally means I had surgery on my bottom half (aka my low grounded energy vibration self). You were all DMing me about my bulgy flaps so I rang the only other big flapped narcissist called Sophie I know, Sophie Cachia, and she told me I should literally do something about it. I asked the doctor to give me a soulful yoni massage before he put me under. I haven’t looked yet, but he tells me the shape is like my favourite emoji: 🫶 ! I hope it’s as small and even as the pockets in my XXXXXS denim skirt! I might also sell it for $90! Hahaha, for the boys.

Have a blessed, healing and content night angels 🦄⭐💕🫶🩵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Also in Nz the rules are even if you are “gifted”
Something and not paid you still have to call it a “paid partnership” or “ad” or both.
---
Baby girls! Just jumping on here literally really quickly obviously in between flourishing and fulfilling and choosing the fith person in my circle wisely, behind my 4 kids who are soooo different from each other, to let you know that I got my eyebrows laminated! I have never had fillers or filters on my face, and the only Threads I have is the social media platform! I keep telling you this hahaha, you’re so crazy. Lamination can really change how your face looks!!!! WYULD!

Also my Insta stories have been another lesson in polarity and duality baby girls. I’m giving 1% of my coaching and mentoring to you for free to say thank you following me! The next session will be a special discounted price of $12,121.21. Anyway I’m so energetic today, like a ferret on speed! Where was I? Uuuuuum, oh yeah! If I concentrate on my top half (aka my higher self) when talking about surgery it literally means I had surgery on my bottom half (aka my low grounded energy vibration self). You were all DMing me about my bulgy flaps so I rang the only other big flapped narcissist called Sophie I know, Sophie Cachia, and she told me I should literally do something about it. I asked the doctor to give me a soulful yoni massage before he put me under. I haven’t looked yet, but he tells me the shape is like my favourite emoji: 🫶 ! I hope it’s as small and even as the pockets in my XXXXXS denim skirt! I might also sell it for $90! Hahaha, for the boys.

Have a blessed, healing and content night angels 🦄⭐💕🫶🩵
I just cannot with these. I swear each one gets better.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh Sophie, YOUR eyebrows look rilly, rilly GoOoOoOoOoOd infact you should get them laminated darker !![
---
View attachment 2338958

I hate to say that she was so pretty along the way. The one thing that bothers me aesthetically about her is why her nostrils are so large and her nose being much more upturned. What part of her cosmetic enhancements has caused this do you think?
Still giving the Gypsy BRIDE vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rise and shine angels, it’s already been millionaire hour! I hear all of your concerns about the cost of living crisis, and I’m here to tell you that it’s literally just a social construct and your mindset needs to change! Go to sleep at 7pm so you can wake up earlier, and watch all your finan-shül issues vibrate away from you!

Today’s spiri-chül beach visit had me working in my body and on my body. It also helped me to literally remember my dream about shower sex with an alpha male where he worked on my box and in my box. Whilst my XXXXXS strong pelvic floor loves penetration, when you work on rather than in, I will organism to the highest, strongest and fulfilled vibrations. I’m literally putting the man in manifest today, hehehe. I’m so wyuld!

My rainbow fairy soul connection with myself is telling me that my inner body is so chill and fruity, and my outer body is all thighs and booty. And that’s only 1% of what it’s telling me! 🌈🧚‍♀️✨ Peace and love to all of you, angels 🫶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Rise and shine angels, it’s already been millionaire hour! I hear all of your concerns about the cost of living crisis, and I’m here to tell you that it’s literally just a social construct and your mindset needs to change! Go to sleep at 7pm so you can wake up earlier, and watch all your finan-shül issues vibrate away from you!

Today’s spiri-chül beach visit had me working in my body and on my body. It also helped me to literally remember my dream about shower sex with an alpha male where he worked on my box and in my box. Whilst my XXXXXS strong pelvic floor loves penetration, when you work on rather than in, I will organism to the highest, strongest and fulfilled vibrations. I’m literally putting the man in manifest today, hehehe. I’m so wyuld!

My rainbow fairy soul connection with myself is telling me that my inner body is so chill and fruity, and my outer body is all thighs and booty. And that’s only 1% of what it’s telling me! 🌈🧚‍♀️✨ Peace and love to all of you, angels 🫶
Hi,
I go to bed from 9 pm to 7 am…shall I move my bedtime from 7 pm to 5 am so that I can become a millionaire!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok so im confused. Did she really have insomnia and is now lying about the magnesium curing it? Or did she fake insomnia so she could fake it being cured by her sleepy hot choc? 😂

Also, if she did have insomnia, she wouldnt be so insensitive as to talk about the value of getting 15hr sleeps a night. So i reckon she fakes it to coincide with the release of her sleepy drink

Reactions: 18
I'm confused, if the drink is to help you sleep relax etc, why are we drinking it in the morning? Like Loaf its 11am, its not bed time yet sweety, but i guess you dont have your kids so maybe it is for you

Reactions: 13
Ok so im confused. Did she really have insomnia and is now lying about the magnesium curing it? Or did she fake insomnia so she could fake it being cured by her sleepy hot choc? 😂

Also, if she did have insomnia, she wouldnt be so insensitive as to talk about the value of getting 15hr sleeps a night. So i reckon she fakes it to coincide with the release of her sleepy drink
Definitely the second one.
All lies to flog her overpriced hot choccy

Reactions: 4
She was actually quite ugly in the first pic before she had any enhancements. Then she became stunning with subtle work. Now she’s just become hideous and fucked her face up so much that she seems desperate to look like Jocelyn Wildenstein.
Ohhh… ‘stunning’?… I mean I think that might be a little far might it? 😳😳
I agree with your assessment though.. raw product was pretty average then improved through some subtle work but has gone way too far and now looks closer to 55 than 35…
Also - and I know some people have touched on this - but she is NOT 171cm tall… I’m 176cm and she’s at best a good head shorter than me… with her trashy heels on…
But again - if her lips are moving she’s a-lying!!

Reactions: 7
I listened to Amber Paul’s Q&A last night. Just the possible breast augmentation stuff. Dutch is ok, just had some time off. She’ll be back soonish.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.