Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had mine done in 1993 - cost my parents $50 out of pocket after private health insurance! Actually Dr Fiona Wood (spray on skin for burns Dr) did mine šŸ„°
I wish more than anything I had known back when I was under 18 Medicare would have covered most of it šŸ¤£ having said that I wouldn't have had my surgeon that I ended up choosing, and probably would have just went with whatever surgeon because I was desperate, I'm thankful I did my research and got it done at an age I could make an informed choice for myself, if I rushed it as a teen I probably would have ended up botched lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And she actually has a body shape like a loaf of bread šŸ˜ even tho our pixie queen earth angel twists herself like a pretzel šŸ«£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thatā€™s right, clen is used for stripping fat and weight loss. Its not a hormone to grow muscle. It was first used for horses for respiratory problems and you could only get via a Vet. Itā€™s now used for humans for similar respiratory reasons but in very small doses. It would definitely give you the shakes and bad skin when used in excess. I doubt Loaf is in comp prep right now as she is battling between wanting to be slim and small like her new mate Kylie who sheā€™s obsessed with (typical Narc behaviour) so she fits in with the WAG crowd or be bigger and bulky to compete. So for now her excuse why she isnā€™t in full prep Is ā€˜surgeriesā€™
Agree. She most likely sometimes uses Anavar (commonly causes an enlarged clitoris šŸ¤¢) and clen together or possibly some insulin as well as Iā€™ve heard itā€™s increasingly being used more in bikini. I think thatā€™s what she would have used when she started dieting again and increasing her calories - when she was having a brag about ā€œwatch the weight drop off as I eat moreā€. I also genuinely think she would have high NEAT levels, she moves and twitches SO MUCH.
Apart from that to be honest I donā€™t think she would use much else, she doesnā€™t have much muscle mass at all, any photos where she looks like she has any shape even in her shoulders she is tending to try and get striations. She is a genetically tiny human in person with a tiny frame as all these bikini girls are. So basically I think for how frantic she isā€¦ itā€™s mostly just her šŸ« .
I think she would have made the decision not to do season B and THEN decided to get her boobs done as she knows she wouldnā€™t be competitive, but she is trying to paint the narrative that these things got in the way of her prep.

Reactions: 11
Agree. She most likely sometimes uses Anavar (commonly causes an enlarged clitoris šŸ¤¢) and clen together or possibly some insulin as well as Iā€™ve heard itā€™s increasingly being used more in bikini. I think thatā€™s what she would have used when she started dieting again and increasing her calories - when she was having a brag about ā€œwatch the weight drop off as I eat moreā€. I also genuinely think she would have high NEAT levels, she moves and twitches SO MUCH.
Apart from that to be honest I donā€™t think she would use much else, she doesnā€™t have much muscle mass at all, any photos where she looks like she has any shape even in her shoulders she is tending to try and get striations. She is a genetically tiny human in person with a tiny frame as all these bikini girls are. So basically I think for how frantic she isā€¦ itā€™s mostly just her šŸ« .
I think she would have made the decision not to do season B and THEN decided to get her boobs done as she knows she wouldnā€™t be competitive, but she is trying to paint the narrative that these things got in the way of her prep.
This is interesting and thanks for pointing out the fact that she is naturally a small person - so does this mean it is easier for her to workout and get a body like that because she is small ? She looks fit but I don't she anything about her body that literally stands out as supeer amazing.

Reactions: 6
This is interesting and thanks for pointing out the fact that she is naturally a small person - so does this mean it is easier for her to workout and get a body like that because she is small ? She looks fit but I don't she anything about her body that literally stands out as supeer amazing.
Without going into all the detail.. yes- with a genetically small frame (her actual bone structure) and naturally holding a lower body fat set point, if she trains (as she does) and gains even a little muscle, itā€™s much easier to see this on her frame. On top of that if she is to lose just a little body fat, again her entire body composition can look quite different quite quickly.
She definitely leverages her business off her genetics. She is what is referred to as an ā€˜outlierā€™, the same as Kayla Itsines and actually quite a lot of well known ā€œfitness expertsā€, itā€™s a bit sad as the average gen pop person doesnā€™t understand that and falls for all these cookie cutter programs thinking that will result is the same results :(

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The lighter colours absolutely 100000000% show your cellulite and any bumps and lumps and VPL. I talk from experience.

Also mentorship is full, righteo pinoccio

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Babyguurrrrrrrrl Soggy Sao is shaking like a bleep in a church today and dropping ā€œin relation toā€ constantly. Banging on and on about being XS (Extra Soggy) and flogging her tit activewear and poking her arse at everyone in her stories. Just duck off, you has been šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
---
The lighter colours absolutely 100000000% show your cellulite and any bumps and lumps and VPL. I talk from experience.

Also mentorship is full, righteo pinoccio

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ love this!! Yeah full, my arse!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Babyguurrrrrrrrl Soggy Sao is shaking like a bleep in a church today and dropping ā€œin relation toā€ constantly. Banging on and on about being XS (Extra Soggy) and flogging her tit activewear and poking her arse at everyone in her stories. Just duck off, you has been šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
---

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ love this!! Yeah full, my arse!!!!
Shaking like a bleep in church ahahahahahahahha

• Haha
Without going into all the detail.. yes- with a genetically small frame (her actual bone structure) and naturally holding a lower body fat set point, if she trains (as she does) and gains even a little muscle, itā€™s much easier to see this on her frame. On top of that if she is to lose just a little body fat, again her entire body composition can look quite different quite quickly.
She definitely leverages her business off her genetics. She is what is referred to as an ā€˜outlierā€™, the same as Kayla Itsines and actually quite a lot of well known ā€œfitness expertsā€, itā€™s a bit sad as the average gen pop person doesnā€™t understand that and falls for all these cookie cutter programs thinking that will result is the same results :(
So basically it is an illusion because for example the likes of me.... - a TALL person would probably never be able to look like Sophie no matter how much I train I think I would possibly look manish.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ok now it is 3 GA's..... Wasn't it 4 2 weeks ago?

Add that to the lie spreadsheet pls.

(couldn't upload the story file too large)

• Haha
Ok now it is 3 GA's..... Wasn't it 4 2 weeks ago?

Add that to the lie spreadsheet pls.

(couldn't upload the story file too large)
Here it is. Worth preserving. The pausing. The darting eyed. Frantic hand movement. Oaf is struggling to keep up with all her lies.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In relation to the rush job on the new highway robbery/course -

Who is gonna hand over close to $500 on something that has no timetable outlined etc? Sheā€™s selling it as a chance to get ā€˜close proximityā€™ to her in live Zoom calls, but I canā€™t see any times of when the calls are.

Maybe itā€™s my limiting belief, but I want full details before I hand over my hard earned cash.

And in relation to the USP of getting close proximity to her, itā€™s not like thatā€™s unique in any way, anyone with a cock and a bank account can be in that line.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I promised myself today that Iā€™d take a shot every time she said ā€˜in relation toā€™ in her stories today and now itā€™s 9:58am and Iā€™m already drunk!! šŸ¤ŖšŸ„‚šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I promised myself today that Iā€™d take a shot every time she said ā€˜in relation toā€™ in her stories today and now itā€™s 9:58am and Iā€™m already drunk!! šŸ¤ŖšŸ„‚šŸ™„
She needs to expand her vocabulary. Dumbass bogan she is
---
A ā€œnutritionistā€ with tit, unhealthy hair says a lot about her qualifications šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.