Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know whats WYYYYLLLLD. Going back to the very first thread. Back to Feb 2022. I so wish the thread started in 2021 with the Jake mess.

On page 13 talk about her annual trips each year with a different man.
2019 - Maldives with Nath
(2020 - Does Adelaide with Jenoah count?)
2021 - Noosa with Jake
2022 - Maldives with Dr Teef
(and then it was predicted 2023 with yet a new guy and guess what...
2023 - Palm Springs with the Kettle or Fubz or both.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am very nosey, I really want to know how she can afford the mortgage on her property (which I do like) AND how did she pay for that absurd car.

Reactions: 9
I am very nosey, I really want to know how she can afford the mortgage on her property (which I do like) AND how did she pay for that absurd car.
I assume the reebok contract might have been 1mil or close to. Hence she bought the car, the coffee machine, the maldives trip and paid out nath on the house just after her contract ended.

Then the year of Reels in the penty at apparently 8k a pop....

I assume once these money gets harder to get then the OF will happen.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sophie.
I promise you.
Nobody gives a tit about your health issues.
Nobody gives a tit about the self-inflicted wounds of your dumpster fire life.
Shut. The. duck. Up.

(“I haven’t posted anything online about it” except for the photos of my hospital bracelet and the bandaid over my IV puncture on my arm and Kylie taking care of me after surgery and the kids in my bed while I was recuperating.)
Those ears 😹😹😸

Reactions: 6
Jess was another one. She announced her pregnancy either just before or just after Pixie. She was at the retreat with her and Andrew. Sophie thanked her for her support during the days after Pixie. But she was gone not long after. Plus she has gone private since.
What about Emilee Hembrow? Wasn’t she there to support Loaf after her ‘SB’?

Reactions: 5
Those ears 😹😹😸
Tbh, I’m surprised she hasn’t gotten them surgically pinned back. They really do accentuate the weird bridge troll vibe she’s got going on. The long body, short legs, primate head jut, pointed ears, fugly feet, creepy little claw-like hands, close-set almost crossed eyes, the nose that freakishly gets bigger by the day, the massive hairy eyebrows and of course the horrible fillers. She really is a frightful thing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but if an influencer can’t cope with a tiny minor criticism such as this, that really has no impact, and isn’t about anything of substance, they really shouldn’t be an influencer.
While I don’t think Trinity has done anything wrong and conducts herself well, she is an influencer to make money.
If it was a problem, or if people upset her etc then don’t do it. Simple.
I’d love to be working & making money from home around my gym routine, walks in the sunshine, housework and cooking 😊
Nothing to complain about as far as I can see!

Reactions: 10
Sophie.
I promise you.
Nobody gives a tit about your health issues.
Nobody gives a tit about the self-inflicted wounds of your dumpster fire life.
Shut. The. duck. Up.

(“I haven’t posted anything online about it” except for the photos of my hospital bracelet and the bandaid over my IV puncture on my arm and Kylie taking care of me after surgery and the kids in my bed while I was recuperating.)
My friends know what’s going on in my life, because I tell them, like verbally …. Not on social media 🤷🏻‍♀️
She so enjoys her lies - you can see it on her gronk face.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Chan
Mmmooooooo! 🐄
There’s Bessie the Cow, leading with her tongue again. Unrefined barnyard animal that she is, she always finds that cup or fork with her tongue first. 🤢 What a weird little troll she is.

View attachment 2337310
Channelling the next bell end she’ll be shoving down her throat and up her clacker!
---
The eyebrow lift was the biggest mistake. She's always had a large nose, but her other features balanced it out. Because she's fucked with them all, her nose looks worse.
Have we all seen the podcast she did with Dr A when she was talking about Ryder’s teeth?? Her side profile during the podcast shows how big and piggy her nose is…such a bad angle. But the way she talked about Ryder….”his jaw is TOTALLY EEEFFFED!”

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it coincidence that the 3 items we specifically bagged on here are ‘sold out’?
Or were they only made in small amounts because they were tit quality or ugly?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tbh, I’m surprised she hasn’t gotten them surgically pinned back. They really do accentuate the weird bridge troll vibe she’s got going on. The long body, short legs, primate head jut, pointed ears, fugly feet, creepy little claw-like hands, close-set almost crossed eyes, the nose that freakishly gets bigger by the day, the massive hairy eyebrows and of course the horrible fillers. She really is a frightful thing.
I got mine done last year and it's honestly such an easy surgery and relatively cheap (7.2k) if I'd had had the money earlier in life (I'm 30) I'd 1000% have done it as soon as I could
I always look at celebs with stick out ears and wonder why they don't just get it done, I mean some people may not be self concious (which honestly I can't understand) but it's such an easy surgery lol! And makes the face so much more aesthetic and "normal"

I assume the reebok contract might have been 1mil or close to. Hence she bought the car, the coffee machine, the maldives trip and paid out nath on the house just after her contract ended.

Then the year of Reels in the penty at apparently 8k a pop....

I assume once these money gets harder to get then the OF will happen.
The Reebok deal was 500k according to my friend

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I do wonder how much stock CH started with for so many pieces to be ‘sold out’ so quickly.

I got mine done last year and it's honestly such an easy surgery and relatively cheap (7.2k) if I'd had had the money earlier in life (I'm 30) I'd 1000% have done it as soon as I could
I always look at celebs with stick out ears and wonder why they don't just get it done, I mean some people may not be self concious (which honestly I can't understand) but it's such an easy surgery lol! And makes the face so much more aesthetic and "normal"
I had mine done in 1993 - cost my parents $50 out of pocket after private health insurance! Actually Dr Fiona Wood (spray on skin for burns Dr) did mine 🥰

• Heart
The Reebok deal was 500k according to my friend
I was curious as to what she did with Reebok so I googled it and tragically it took me to her website with the announcement, and my god, word salaaaaaad. Very poorly written word salad that made very little sense and it seems she’s been a master manifestor, aligning herself for years now?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.