Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this has been discussed before but do we know for sure if she has any financial interest with Cleo Harper? As in a part owner or anything? I just can’t understand why a business would affiliate with her unless she has some ownership/ investment etc.
Yeah people have looked it up but she’s not listed as an owner. I do find it odd that she doesn’t have an affiliate code like Triniti etc which says to me she either only makes money from sales of her own line (which I doubt or she wouldn’t even do the sloppy try ons she does for the other releases) or she’s on their books somehow, either as a silent partner or “consultant” or something along those lines. There’s no way she’s doing anything for free.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, someone looked up CH and it was owned by someone else.
Cleo Harper ownership / ASIC. Thank you @kearns legal letter & @Loafie Gweedlying

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Trin is doing the try on haul this morning. I know she won’t but a part me wishes she would do it with the same level of effort and care that Loaf does for other collaborators. No mention of stale old bun from Trin

I remember the last one Loaf showed all the clothes in a massive heap (either the floor or bed), filmed it all whilst holding her phone in shot and spoke about each piece for 5 seconds. She also did it about a week after the launch. It was late.

You could tell the care factor was “zero f*cks”.
Gosh Triniti. What a woman. Taking the high road but also saying it without saying it.
Trin we love you!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Must be so hard for Triniti to have to be associated with HER name 😢

So the sleepover on the weekend was actually a birthday party for Ryder! Mum prances around half naked in front of his friends all weekend and buys him a cake from Woolies while Dad Nath spends quality time with him on his birthday and takes him bowling!

Reactions: 17
Trin is doing the try on haul this morning. I know she won’t but a part me wishes she would do it with the same level of effort and care that Loaf does for other collaborators. No mention of stale old bun from Trin

I remember the last one Loaf showed all the clothes in a massive heap (either the floor or bed), filmed it all whilst holding her phone in shot and spoke about each piece for 5 seconds. She also did it about a week after the launch. It was late.

You could tell the care factor was “zero f*cks”.
Trin has just referred to “SG”. Bless. No reference to spew bucket/loaf

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
With everything that’s happened these past 7 months I’m just shocked that CH have put out a collection with Loaf all over it! Surely they’ll know it will affect sales? How can they be associated with a baby killer? It’s one thing to just have her spruik their stuff but it’s another thing to actually have her NAME attached to it! 😡 There’s been no consequences to her actions from a business perspective!

Reactions: 22
With everything that’s happened these past 7 months I’m just shocked that CH have put out a collection with Loaf all over it! Surely they’ll know it will affect sales? How can they be associated with a baby killer? It’s one thing to just have her spruik their stuff but it’s another thing to actually have her NAME attached to it! 😡 There’s been no consequences to her actions from a business perspective!
There maybe a contract involved and a financial penalty if CH terminates the contract early.

Reactions: 14
Trinity has made me fall in love with the Trezalia dress 😭 but I will hold strong. Can anyone like somewhere that sells something similar haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair from their perspective she had a still birth imagine how they’d look to their customers if they dumped her based on that. Yes we all agree what has happened to Pixie but I doubt a company would dump her over it without explicit proof/confirmation - at the end of the day she did something horrific but not illegal as dishonest as it was.

They also might not want to come across as anti choice/pro life.

In saying that her following has decreased so if they see a decline in her sales from her collection compared to previous ones it might make them reconsider based on that! 🤞🏼
---
Trinity has made me fall in love with the Trezalia dress 😭 but I will hold strong. Can anyone like somewhere that sells something similar haha
Kookai cotton on… I bought heaps when I was pregnant great for a growing bump

Reactions: 11
YEss So glad Trin has styled the dress with the white sneaker. Exactly how every normal mum would wear it. Not in some dainty VSL heels and a beanie.

Also noticed Trin is advertising Happy Way and their current sale. Loaf has not had an ad for Happy Way (besides her hot choccy) like in Months!
I am convinced the hot choccie was the end of her contract.

Also haven't seem Brie in a while. If she was still with the Loaf she would have been at the SGX launch right?
---
I also wanted to bring up 2021. When she and Jake broke up, that was the longest she ever stayed off SM. Pretty sure it was over 7 days. She played the massive victim and said she had PTSD from that relationship. What on earth was so bad to get PTSD then but is completely healed after a SB and marriage ending.

She hurts my brain yet I cannot look away.

Reactions: 15
YEss So glad Trin has styled the dress with the white sneaker. Exactly how every normal mum would wear it. Not in some dainty VSL heels and a beanie.

Also noticed Trin is advertising Happy Way and their current sale. Loaf has not had an ad for Happy Way (besides her hot choccy) like in Months!
I am convinced the hot choccie was the end of her contract.

Also haven't seem Brie in a while. If she was still with the Loaf she would have been at the SGX launch right?
It was her sons 3rd birthday or as she put it - her 3rd year as a mama before she skulled a bottle of champagne and twerked in a backyard of kids lol she is such a flog they really do travel in packs 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Tessa still doing breath work with Nicola. Im sure she was introduced to Nicola through Loaf. We discussed a while ago that loaf was no longer following her but I’d say this may confirm another friend lost due to terminating Pixie.

Reactions: 9
Cold enough to wear a beanie and boots today, but too hot to wear a top yesterday 🤔

I'd say Brie has been dumped now that Kylie is her permanently. Her WAG status makes her a better investment friend in SG eyes.

I'm sure that when her and Kylie's friendship implodes Brie will get a call up.

Reactions: 11
Tessa still doing breath work with Nicola. Im sure she was introduced to Nicola through Loaf. We discussed a while ago that loaf was no longer following her but I’d say this may confirm another friend lost due to terminating Pixie.
The collateral damage (men not included)
Ash
Tess
Nicola
Trin
Alison (recently unfollowed)

I’m missing some aren’t I?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.