Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Across her WHOLE stomach guys. Letā€™s see next time she puts a bikini photo up, which wonā€™t be too long..View attachment 2331678
So the stomach is located just under the ribcage, and stale burger buns is parading around with her entire abdomen on show which literally has zero signs of an incision.
For someone who claims to be a fully qualified personal trainer she has no bleeping clue about basic anatomy, however she is highly experienced in boob jobs which is the elephant in the room that she thinks sheā€™s so cleverly skirted around by talking about everything but getting her tits done again because sheā€™s sO pRiVaTe
How dumb does she think people are?? šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 16
agreed! I have followed her since before Eat Clean Live Lean was released. I was low key obsessed lol
I remember the comp that Nath proposed to her after he won his title.

i Did a quick email search and the first bod was released in April 2017 - I remember buying it on the day it was released when it was the books. There was Pro, Maintenance and Starter. It would have taken a while to pull together but 2012 is a stretch.

attached are their Bios from the books - shows who is the brains behind it all
I also bought the day it came out and my email also says April 2017 to back you up

Reactions: 6
I also bought the day it came out and my email also says April 2017 to back you up
Iā€™m spewing at myself for paying $75 in November 2016 (It was the ebook so I donā€™t know if she released the books in April) I was training 5 days a week at HIIT so I donā€™t know where the duck I thought I was going to find the time to do Sophieā€™s programme which was essentially a big book of box jumps šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I also bought her Booty Guide *screams internally*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This made me go back and check mine šŸ˜¬ I was sucked in in April 2017 too
---
Iā€™m spewing at myself for paying $75 in November 2016 (It was the ebook so I donā€™t know if she released the books in April) I was training 5 days a week at HIIT so I donā€™t know where the duck I thought I was going to find the time to do Sophieā€™s programme which was essentially a big book of box jumps šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I also bought her Booty Guide *screams internally*
We might have crossed paths šŸ™ƒ I was training at HIIT during that time too

Reactions: 3
Ok I need to have a little vent here because today has really angered me.

for her to bang on about having HG and it being so severe yet she has no health implications from it now is mind blowing to me.

I had HG my pregnancy just gone (mentioned it here before when lost was banging on about it)
Iā€™m 1 year PP and STILL on a dental plan to fix what it did to my teeth. Todays appt alone was $1000 which probably doesnā€™t seem like much but when itā€™s nearly monthly for a year it gets a lot. That is HG, the acid from vomiting so much has stripped the enamel off my teeth and eaten away at my gum lines.

Sheā€™s a bleeping liar, sheā€™s lied from day dot and I am sooooooo sick of her getting away with it all the time. There are genuine people out there (triniti ect) who would bend over backwards for the brands that loaf does duck all for yet sheā€™s constantly given handouts.
uggghhhhh

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Her eyebrows look ridiculous..like 2 caterpillars crawled there and died.. .also..
I don't want to talk about my scars?... no one would know you had scars idiot if you didn't tell us!! Also..I hate how she always does that annoying laugh whenever she's speaking..what is laughing at? Is it an annoying habit she can't help but do?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her eyebrows look ridiculous..like 2 caterpillars crawled there and died.. .also..
I don't want to talk about my scars?... no one would know you had scars idiot if you didn't tell us!! Also..I hate how she always does that annoying laugh whenever she's speaking..what is laughing at? Is it an annoying habit she can't help but do?
She giggles when she lies. Itā€™s infuriating.

Reactions: 11
Got her ugly tits redone. How predictable. Canā€™t wait to watch these look awful in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.