Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got her ugly tits redone. How predictable. Can’t wait to watch these look awful in no time.
She’s been driving or in car just about every day, so she’s either driving straight away and nut following surgeons advice, or yeah, nahhh she’s had nothing done except her hole bleached.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is there anyway you can check to see SG's business financials on online?
I would love to find out how much she actually makes from all her "businesses"

Reactions: 6
T
Ok I need to have a little vent here because today has really angered me.

for her to bang on about having HG and it being so severe yet she has no health implications from it now is mind blowing to me.

I had HG my pregnancy just gone (mentioned it here before when lost was banging on about it)
I’m 1 year PP and STILL on a dental plan to fix what it did to my teeth. Todays appt alone was $1000 which probably doesn’t seem like much but when it’s nearly monthly for a year it gets a lot. That is HG, the acid from vomiting so much has stripped the enamel off my teeth and eaten away at my gum lines.

She’s a bleeping liar, she’s lied from day dot and I am sooooooo sick of her getting away with it all the time. There are genuine people out there (triniti ect) who would bend over backwards for the brands that loaf does duck all for yet she’s constantly given handouts.
uggghhhhh
🙏🙏 preach!!
Follow severe HG victim here (kids now 10 and 5). I have just had the last of ten operations since my second to fix my teeth and jaws. HG can completely f&$k you up… it’s MORE than just feeling sick.
I think someone said it before - if her lips are moving, mouldy panini is lying 🤥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She is really un bleeping real.
Doesn’t feel like talking about her surgeries, but all she does is talk about it and flaunt it. She is so bleeping mind numbingly ANNOYING! How does anyone not see this?
Where the duck is Dutch minty?????

Reactions: 20
Is there anyway you can check to see SG's business financials on online?
I would love to find out how much she actually makes from all her "businesses"
I checked the website sales, but she must either have the blocker on or made zero sales (unlikely). Shophunter seems to be less accurate as well recently :/

Reactions: 5
The toe point but kicking the wall because she’s in a change room. I can’t 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m confused… she’s had HeApZ oF dMs about a vip kit from everyone about if there will be one

Then she asks if you’re interested in a kit to let her know so they can work on it in the background before tomorrow… doesn’t she already know from all the dms?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi, my name is Sophie and I am a desperate attention bleep and a bottomless pit of egotistical need for validation.

I don’t really want to talk about my surgeries so for no logical reason whatsoever I’m going to do 50 stories dressed in only my surgical compression bra, despite not having actually worn it until just now, a week after my surgery. I’m also going to discuss at length my surgical scars. But please don’t ask me about my surgeries because I want to keep that private and not discuss it online.

bleeping hell could she be any more pathetic? Put your shirt on, you sorry twit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Well that’s a creative early access password lol probably took Sophie over a YEAR to think of and her only contribution to the range…

*need to unsubscribe I must’ve ages ago 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well that’s a creative early access password lol probably took Sophie over a YEAR to think of and her only contribution to the range…

*need to unsubscribe I must’ve ages ago 😂😂
I’m not subscribed nor do I follow CH because of crusty roll, but do Cleo actually never discount anything like she says? I just find it hard to believe a company NEVER discounts stock unless Loaf organises a vip pack for followers 🫠
---
Look how awkward she is trying to make sure that there’s no video evidence of her thighs being able to touch

I wonder if she told all the guests today use filters if they video her 🤔🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She indulges herself with designer everything and drives around in a $400,000 car but thinks it‘s funny she only spent $3 on Ryder’s cake because she really just can’t be bothered to arrange a proper birthday cake. And then says “apparently he doesn’t even like cake”. Apparently?? How the duck do you have a child for 15 years and not know he doesn’t like cake? What a self-consumed weasel she is.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
She indulges herself with designer everything and drives around in a $400,000 car but thinks it‘s funny she only spent $3 on Ryder’s cake because she really just can’t be bothered to arrange a proper birthday cake. And then says “apparently he doesn’t even like cake”. Apparently?? How the duck do you have a child for 15 years and not know he doesn’t like cake? What a self-consumed weasel she is.
She’s so bad with math, mud cakes from Woolies are like $6.40 not $3

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m not subscribed nor do I follow CH because of crusty roll, but do Cleo actually never discount anything like she says? I just find it hard to believe a company NEVER discounts stock unless Loaf organises a vip pack for followers 🫠
---
Look how awkward she is trying to make sure that there’s no video evidence of her thighs being able to touch

I subscribed when she did her first range with them - never purchased anything from them though.. I’ve never seen a sale email from them to be honest but I usually just swipe and delete and not really give them much of a look but I think their “sales” are more in the form of bundle and save kind of things

Reactions: 2
---

I just wondered this but anyone there is a would have to be a vapid witch and filter the duck out of their pics anyway.

Reactions: 5
I will never support Cleo Harper after they still collaborate with this baby killing ape.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know this has been discussed before but do we know for sure if she has any financial interest with Cleo Harper? As in a part owner or anything? I just can’t understand why a business would affiliate with her unless she has some ownership/ investment etc.

Reactions: 9
Trin is doing the try on haul this morning. I know she won’t but a part me wishes she would do it with the same level of effort and care that Loaf does for other collaborators. No mention of stale old bun from Trin

I remember the last one Loaf showed all the clothes in a massive heap (either the floor or bed), filmed it all whilst holding her phone in shot and spoke about each piece for 5 seconds. She also did it about a week after the launch. It was late.

You could tell the care factor was “zero f*cks”.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I know this has been discussed before but do we know for sure if she has any financial interest with Cleo Harper? As in a part owner or anything? I just can’t understand why a business would affiliate with her unless she has some ownership/ investment etc.
She dropped Cleo Harper pretty quickly when she got the Reebok deal, so I doubt it

Reactions: 6
Probably cos they know Sophie stans will buy anything she promotes camel toe undies, overpriced ovaltine, see through tights crappy protein and banana bread mix consisting basically of flour alone

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.