Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, lets recap the past few days.
-roughly 7 days ago has multiple surgeries that required stiches (but not dissolvable ones).
-4-5 days ago does a try on haul of all the crop tops which has to be put on OVER your head. Some may say putting on a crop top is an olympic sport.
-4(?) days ago, prances around practically naked infront of teenage boys
-1-2 days ago, mentions hospital, stich removal and wears surgical bra (i mean, garments) and makes a dramatic scene about only being able to tan arms and legs as she CANNOT lift arms.
Today - put on crop top and dress OVER HER HEAD. No longer wearing surgical bra. Posts bikini pic with no scarring (must be the silicone patches??)

Honestly, why lie? You didnt need to mention the surgical bra. Or that you cannot lift your arms. You can explain that the try on haul was filmed before surgery, but you wore a dress that could not possibly fit on you unless pulled over your head?
---
-roughly 7 days ago has multiple surgeries that required stiches (but not dissolvable ones).
-4-5 days ago does a try on haul of all the crop tops which has to be put on OVER your head. Some may say putting on a crop top is an olympic sport.
-1-2 days ago, mentions hospital, stich removal and wears surgical bra (i mean, garments) and makes a dramatic scene about only being able to tan arms and legs as she CANNOT lift arms.
Today - put on crop top and dress OVER HER HEAD. No longer wearing surgical bra. Posts bikini pic with no scarring (must be the silicone patches??)

Honestly, why lie? You didnt need to mention the surgical bra. Or that you cannot lift your arms. You can explain that the try on haul was filmed before surgery, but you wore a dress that could not possibly fit on you unless pulled over your head?

Oh yes, I forgot the part that sent me 😂😂

Her: I HAVENT USED FILTERS IN YEARS YOU STUPID JEALOUS TROLLS.
Her: i will now show you this without a filter so you can see the true colour.
Her: i will now show you my tan without a filter
---
And lastly (maybe, i havent watched her stories yet 😂) it does not take alot of work in the backend for the bundles. I am a web developer and its a legit a piece of $3 cake. Especially if you had it last year already?

Lets not pretend this wasnt going to be a thing or that is hard to implement. If it was hard to implement, please hire a new web dev. I am available 😂
---
Watched her videos and that is just milk in the cup 😂 what a poweful hot choc, you only need to pour milk in its presence for it to work!

And look, she must be in agony. Her arms were up in the air!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’d be guessing Brie has moved on or been moved on or her contract with loafie is up?
looks like she has/ is launching her own social media business?
good luck to you Brie. Loaf dragged you a good one by the looks of things. (No wedding ring? Has her marriage ended?)
while I’m not down with the twerking and all the drinking at least it looks like she has authentic friendships.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I didn't know who this Sophie person was so I found her on ig.. (Sorry I don't know many influencers) .. just spent a couple of hours trolling through her instagram... wtf .. what's wrong with her.. the strange poses she does and the clothes.. dear god there tit... and then there's the eyebrows and voice... and she wears a lot of tights that make her muff area look like she has a penis tucked under.. what a hot mess .. she has a head like a busted maggots arse... I can't imagine waking up next to that in the morning..

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Given the previous post about loafs social media absence following her relationship breakdown with Jake. Does anyone think he was the guy she truly loved out of the pack?OR was it because HE was cheating, not her (allegedly) and she’s not use to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

---

Most of my friends have all had boob jobs and only one had a reduction, and watching all of their recoveries I can confirm they didn’t put their arms up with ease like this at all. They struggled for weeks. She’s such a lying dog. As mentioned by someone earlier she will definitely be going towards the ‘cancer scare’ route.

The only time you see her with her legs together and toe not on overdrive is when she’s almost completely covered up and no risk of thighs being seen together

• Haha
Reactions: 13

---

Oh yes, I forgot the part that sent me 😂😂

Her: I HAVENT USED FILTERS IN YEARS YOU STUPID JEALOUS TROLLS.
Her: i will now show you this without a filter so you can see the true colour.
Her: i will now show you my tan without a filter
---
And lastly (maybe, i havent watched her stories yet 😂) it does not take alot of work in the backend for the bundles. I am a web developer and its a legit a piece of $3 cake. Especially if you had it last year already?

Lets not pretend this wasnt going to be a thing or that is hard to implement. If it was hard to implement, please hire a new web dev. I am available 😂
---
Watched her videos and that is just milk in the cup 😂 what a poweful hot choc, you only need to pour milk in its presence for it to work!

Excellent re-cap…well done ✅

Reactions: 7
The fact CH use Sloaf means I wouldnt buy it but then seeing this ‘luxury, staple investment’ piece of a coat on the rack with its creases and crumples from being packed in the bulk China shipment, just reinforces the crap quality of CH, both in product and ambassador choice. Not hard to run a steam iron over chocolate coated tit.
I know right, lazy

Reactions: 4
Given the previous post about loafs social media absence following her relationship breakdown with Jake. Does anyone think he was the guy she truly loved out of the pack?OR was it because HE was cheating, not her (allegedly) and she’s not use to that.
I think maybe its more to do with the fact that he was the first public relationship after Nathan and she thought that was her real (third?) fairytale happy ending? That she could show Nathan that she won the divorce, and anyone else who thought she was crazy for divorcing Nath? And then for it to fall apart so spectacularly, she was humiliated.

Has literally learned NOTHING from it though. Recorded multiple gushing podcasts with Andrew in the first 5 minutes. And there's nothing that could top the way her an Andrew imploded lol. Though I guess they did make it longer than 6 weeks.

Question for the insiders - did her and Andrew get legally married? Given they organised it all so fast and angel numbers day 11:11 was available, did they have a legal celebrant or just do the show for friends and plan on doing a registry wedding later? It would have been handy if they weren't legally married but I guess there was a baby involved so might have made an effort to follow through

Reactions: 12
I think maybe its more to do with the fact that he was the first public relationship after Nathan and she thought that was her real (third?) fairytale happy ending? That she could show Nathan that she won the divorce, and anyone else who thought she was crazy for divorcing Nath? And then for it to fall apart so spectacularly, she was humiliated.

Has literally learned NOTHING from it though. Recorded multiple gushing podcasts with Andrew in the first 5 minutes. And there's nothing that could top the way her an Andrew imploded lol. Though I guess they did make it longer than 6 weeks.

Question for the insiders - did her and Andrew get legally married? Given they organised it all so fast and angel numbers day 11:11 was available, did they have a legal celebrant or just do the show for friends and plan on doing a registry wedding later? It would have been handy if they weren't legally married but I guess there was a baby involved so might have made an effort to follow through
It still blows my mind that she made out they were married before then. That Pixie was a honeymoon baby..

I wonder if she still has the tattoo haha

Reactions: 9
How on earth hasn't she been cancelled yet.... Emma Clair got cancelled swiftly and dropped by brands for the childhood cat incident (also bad) but this gronk is still releasing collections with brands. I know we don't have confirmation and probs never will but it's pretty obvious what happened. Problematic to say the least.

Reactions: 16
I’m spewing at myself for paying $75 in November 2016 (It was the ebook so I don’t know if she released the books in April) I was training 5 days a week at HIIT so I don’t know where the duck I thought I was going to find the time to do Sophie’s programme which was essentially a big book of box jumps 🤦🏻‍♀️ I also bought her Booty Guide *screams internally*
I think I bought it too fam 🤣
---
She indulges herself with designer everything and drives around in a $400,000 car but thinks it‘s funny she only spent $3 on Ryder’s cake because she really just can’t be bothered to arrange a proper birthday cake. And then says “apparently he doesn’t even like cake”. Apparently?? How the duck do you have a child for 15 years and not know he doesn’t like cake? What a self-consumed weasel she is.
Poor kid - what an underwhelming, yet ‘wholesome’ birthday dinner 🙄
If someone bought me that cake & bragged it was a $3 effort I wouldn’t want it either.
She’s supposed to be such an amazing cook & apparently a nutritionist so why couldn’t she do a fresh fruit platter with chocolate & candles or something & make an effort?
My dog has better birthday food.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.