Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair from their perspective she had a still birth imagine how they’d look to their customers if they dumped her based on that. Yes we all agree what has happened to Pixie but I doubt a company would dump her over it without explicit proof/confirmation - at the end of the day she did something horrific but not illegal as dishonest as it was.

They also might not want to come across as anti choice/pro life.

In saying that her following has decreased so if they see a decline in her sales from her collection compared to previous ones it might make them reconsider based on that! 🤞🏼
---

Kookai cotton on… I bought heaps when I was pregnant great for a growing bump
Hmm, you make some good points there. I guess it will come down to losing followers and sales. It’s just so frustrating to see her reposts of people glorifying her and watching her ego get bigger and bigger! 😡

Just saw this on DM!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I subscribed when she did her first range with them - never purchased anything from them though.. I’ve never seen a sale email from them to be honest but I usually just swipe and delete and not really give them much of a look but I think their “sales” are more in the form of bundle and save kind of things
I have seen a Boxing Day or was it Black Friday sale before. I think they do the buy two get one free in the crops? I purchased a few sports crops in those sales.

Reactions: 2
Hmm, you make some good points there. I guess it will come down to losing followers and sales. It’s just so frustrating to see her reposts of people glorifying her and watching her ego get bigger and bigger! 😡

Just saw this on DM!
Literally the least problematic thing about her. Come on daily mail.

Reactions: 10

Just saw this on DM!
Yeah, the brows in the headline are a cover for the breast augmentation story and what a weirdo she is for showing off her compression bra but not explaining it.

Reactions: 11
YEss So glad Trin has styled the dress with the white sneaker. Exactly how every normal mum would wear it. Not in some dainty VSL heels and a beanie.

Also noticed Trin is advertising Happy Way and their current sale. Loaf has not had an ad for Happy Way (besides her hot choccy) like in Months!
I am convinced the hot choccie was the end of her contract.

Also haven't seem Brie in a while. If she was still with the Loaf she would have been at the SGX launch right?
---
I also wanted to bring up 2021. When she and Jake broke up, that was the longest she ever stayed off SM. Pretty sure it was over 7 days. She played the massive victim and said she had PTSD from that relationship. What on earth was so bad to get PTSD then but is completely healed after a SB and marriage ending.

She hurts my brain yet I cannot look away.
She just used him because he was in the spotlight for a min after the show. Craves attn regardless what it is from and also cant be alone as we know.If she has PTSD from that relo would she go to the cop, to Ryan, to the Dr so quickly (literally with in weeks or same time frame as one another). She just wants to make it looks like she is never the problem - just like Dr A, in her mind it is his faulty he abandoned her and Pixie, causing this 'SB' to happen ,she is left heart broken yet again, just painting the false narrative to those on the outside

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The collateral damage (men not included)
Ash
Tess
Nicola
Trin
Alison (recently unfollowed)

I’m missing some aren’t I?
Jess was another one. She announced her pregnancy either just before or just after Pixie. She was at the retreat with her and Andrew. Sophie thanked her for her support during the days after Pixie. But she was gone not long after. Plus she has gone private since.

Reactions: 8
The collateral damage (men not included)
Ash
Tess
Nicola
Trin
Alison (recently unfollowed)

I’m missing some aren’t I?
I saw someone else has mentioned Jess but Brooke (blondenomads) is another. Still currently following Sophie but has had a fair bit of interaction with Andrew and Trin since January and what appears to be none with Sophie.

• Wow
Jess was another one. She announced her pregnancy either just before or just after Pixie. She was at the retreat with her and Andrew. Sophie thanked her for her support during the days after Pixie. But she was gone not long after. Plus she has gone private since.
Jess was a guest on Loafs podcast, she details how long they have known each other and how they are BFF's. Jess featured in penti stories last year. She seemed to have her hand in many jobs, but was more like Loafs PA and minder.

About a year ago Jess was heard saying to Loaf not to bother with Tess anymore because she was just a using her, just like many other people that have come and gone in Loafs life. She was always trying to sush Loaf if she was saying too much...

Reactions: 6
I love how she’s trying to convince everyone how calm she is now because she has switched her daytime coffee out with her hot chocolate sleepaide (uh, drinking magnesium all day instead of caffeine makes you calm? No tit? 🙄)
Yet the video right before that one has her shaking liking an addict going through withdrawls. It’s like, dumbass, we can see you ya know?!

It’s hilarious that she is so friggin lazy she could care less that she contradicts herself from minute to minute. She doesn’t put an ounce of effort into her endorsements.

Attachments

• Haha
Honestly she is just SUCH a good ambassador, being the bigger person and professional.
On a side note, the pockets on hers too are SO uneven, it is so bad! How is this missed.
Noticed loaf had the skirts today one on top of the other to cut off the unco pocket alignment lol
Seeing she is the ✨ designer✨ she should have picked up on this mess

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I’m loving how Trin has shown the collection but still managed to throw some subtle shade Loaf’s way. Like her comments about the ridiculous black “dress” being more of an extra long sweater and how she’s 163cm tall and anyone taller than her (ie loaf) would probably feel more comfortable wearing tights underneath so their bits don’t hang out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She is literally unbearable to watch. Her voice, hand gestures and pronunciation. “Boddle”
“T-huuu” and just the verbal diarrhoea, overuse of words. STFU

• Haha
The fact CH use Sloaf means I wouldnt buy it but then seeing this ‘luxury, staple investment’ piece of a coat on the rack with its creases and crumples from being packed in the bulk China shipment, just reinforces the crap quality of CH, both in product and ambassador choice. Not hard to run a steam iron over chocolate coated tit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I love how she’s trying to convince everyone how calm she is now because she has switched her daytime coffee out with her hot chocolate sleepaide (uh, drinking magnesium all day instead of caffeine makes you calm? No tit? 🙄)
Yet the video right before that one has her shaking liking an addict going through withdrawls. It’s like, dumbass, we can see you ya know?!

It’s hilarious that she is so friggin lazy she could care less that she contradicts herself from minute to minute. She doesn’t put an ounce of effort into her endorsements.
Ain't no way she has chocolate happy way in that cup, it's to clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she say in almost every face to camera chat “if you have followed me for a while…”?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She never ever follows up on tasks or directives that she posts , in relattttion to her asking people to accept blame for everything for 24hours or apologise etc . got me thinking , did she call Dr teef or post the truth and apologise for the SB - termination yesterday or she was just getting everyone else to do it 😂

Her desperation in taking photos that have angles to make her thighs look small is hilarious. She really takes bow legged to a whole other level. It’s like she has just got off a horse and can’t walk properly.
Every damn day, bowlegged all the way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.