Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her surgical “undergarments” she says. Pointing to her tits and vag. duck right off you pathological liar.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Andddddd there's the post surgery bra right there for tit repair #835632 🙄🙄

More cleavage shots incoming no doubt
She's such an annoying attention seeker!! So now wearing a surgical bra but still doesn't want to say why... wear a bleeping T Shirt you idiot or tell us what you've had done!! It doesn't even look good..I've had my boobs done, I wouldn't walk around the house un the surgical bra and nothing else.. God she's annoying

Reactions: 18
I find it infuriating that she claims the BOD is hers since 2012 when I quick search finds one of her blogs from 2018 where she states in 2012 she has no idea about nutrition, had stuffed her metabolism and it was Nath who was behind all and allowed a more balanced diet. Then again another FB post from 2013 where she's back on the clean eating, strict diet, my children dont know what takeaways blah blah approach. She's literally built her life and career on lies and it as the point where nothing she says adds up of makes any sense. And if she doesn't want to discuss whatever the surgery she's just had then don't mention it, stop parading around in a surgery bra and constantly referencing it. Nobody cares and it's obviously getting to her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I find it infuriating that she claims the BOD is hers since 2012 when I quick search finds one of her blogs from 2018 where she states in 2012 she has no idea about nutrition, had stuffed her metabolism and it was Nath who was behind all and allowed a more balanced diet. Then again another FB post from 2013 where she's back on the clean eating, strict diet, my children dont know what takeaways blah blah approach. She's literally built her life and career on lies and it as the point where nothing she says adds up of makes any sense. And if she doesn't want to discuss whatever the surgery she's just had then don't mention it, stop parading around in a surgery bra and constantly referencing it. Nobody cares and it's obviously getting to her.
Yup like talking about surgical silicon ffs. No one asked. No one cares. It’s embarrassing how desperate she is for people to ask.

Reactions: 15
What an inconsiderate, inappropriate uninclusive twit . No one thought you were coming out in a sexual preference you duck face . Only you load could be that inconsiderate and make a joke of a really hard topic for many . Stupid witch

Reactions: 19
Tell me she reads tattle without telling me she reads tattle 🤣🤣🤣
The eye roll on this one. For someone who life hinges on their public reputation, either she doesn't understand the concept of it or thinks she's immune to people who don't know her having an opinion about her?

Reactions: 6
She's such an annoying attention seeker!! So now wearing a surgical bra but still doesn't want to say why... wear a bleeping T Shirt you idiot or tell us what you've had done!! It doesn't even look good..I've had my boobs done, I wouldn't walk around the house un the surgical bra and nothing else.. God she's annoying
I live north of her and I am wearing a hoodie and pants. I don't get it.

I love a deep dive!
---
ok. wait. what.

She has a keloid scar across her stomach??

Must be from those 130kg hip thrusts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This !!!! I said this ages ago. I’m my opinion she owes him millions for his intellectual property.
She was a walking eating disorder in her eat clean live lean days and she dragged MANY women down with her, myself included.

• Heart
  • Sick
"Don't really want to talk about my surgeries".... Yes you do Loaf. You want to be able to post "omg you guyzzzz are blowing up my DMs with questions".... You want to talk. If you didn't, you wouldn't. You wouldn't post a video in a surgical bra, you wouldn't reference surgeries at all, you would put a tshirt or hoodie back on, you wouldn't post about scar coverings, you would literally do anything to avoid drawing attention to the matter IF you didn't want to talk about it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Across her WHOLE stomach guys. Let’s see next time she puts a bikini photo up, which won’t be too long..
IMG_8924.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The most idiotic and childish comments about ‘coming out’.
If I was Lust I’d drop her ASAP

Attachments

• Sick
This !!!! I said this ages ago. I’m my opinion she owes him millions for his intellectual property.
She was a walking eating disorder in her eat clean live lean days and she dragged MANY women down with her, myself included.
agreed! I have followed her since before Eat Clean Live Lean was released. I was low key obsessed lol
I remember the comp that Nath proposed to her after he won his title.

i Did a quick email search and the first bod was released in April 2017 - I remember buying it on the day it was released when it was the books. There was Pro, Maintenance and Starter. It would have taken a while to pull together but 2012 is a stretch.

attached are their Bios from the books - shows who is the brains behind it all

Attachments

Reactions: 8
For someone who doesn’t want to talk about her recent surgeries, she sure is talking ALOT about her recent surgeries

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.