Sophie Guidolin #26 Welcome to the bakery of lies, thick thighs and friends cutting ties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a bleep. Passing the entry landing off as a storey. Pathetic.
She continuously flogs the ‘for those who have been following me since the beginning’, at what point will she accept most of us would remember a lot of these details? Especially when 80% of her stories back then were filmed on the smaller staircase.

Reactions: 11
Correction; weighed very low 40s (the lowest she’s been in over a decade) not just after Pixie but also while pregnant with her. Stated how low her weight was etc etc then posted the photo of herself on the beach, pregnant with a sick bag, looking the healthiest and heaviest she has her whole life. The woman is delusional

Let’s reminisce about some of her recent lies (often to do with numbers and counting im noticing):
- born with size zzzzzz breasts
- weighed 40kg after aborting pixie
- car has 10k km on the clock
- pixie was born 6 months ago (when it was 3 months)
- went to the dr 5,978 times in one day
- weekly drainage of her c section hematoma
- did five years of healing in a one hour counselling (?) session

Please feel free to add to this. I know we have so many more.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
1. Is she going to wind the clock back 🤔
2. Which of her followers would spend X amount on her car?
3. what car was she offered to have if she traded the G in? 🤔

I’m going to assume no one offered her a trade in and she’s just lying 😂

Reactions: 14
Excuse my ignorance as I know nothing about cars - but that one doesn’t exactly look like it can’t fit in shopping centre parking bays to me…

If you want to sell it, sell it!! What’s with all the lies that are plain as day in the posts!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I was cleaning out my camera roll and interestingly came across this screenshot from 2 days before her termination. Thought I would post it because someone recently brought up the possibility that Pixie might have had health issues. Sophie states here that Pixie is healthy so that’s that. 😞 I hadn’t recalled her making that statement so glad I stopped to read the caption.

Also, for those who were following along at the time, you’ll probably remember that this was a screenshot from the video that she took and posted where she was showing the baby moving in her belly and she said she was scheduled to check in to the hospital the next day. I think about this occasionally and it send shivers down my spine to think that she did that knowing full well she had a termination scheduled two days later. She really is a twisted human being.

View attachment 2322638
Holy. tit. You are the mvp with this receipt.
---
yeast based product.
Stop. It. ☠☠☠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Excuse my ignorance as I know nothing about cars - but that one doesn’t exactly look like it can’t fit in shopping centre parking bays to me…

If you want to sell it, sell it!! What’s with all the lies that are plain as day in the posts!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
They can fit in normal spots. There’s one that parks in my office buildings car park regularly and we have standard size spaces. If anything they’re actually on the smaller side because you’ve either got carport posts or a hedge garden next to you.

Reactions: 7
That Influencer.Updates.Au chick is incompetent af. Someone called her out for not answering questions about loaf, she refutes & says she does. She then proceeds to ignore questions about loaf. If you don’t know - say it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pretty sure there are already female afl girls playing Loaf 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m going to assume she means for their footy club, although a quick look on the clubs FB page shows there’s more than 1 girls team. And another lie from Lying Loaf (albeit a small one). She says the girls are under 8’s and in fairness she’s an absent parent so probably has NFI, but they’re under 9’s. The club only has U9 & U11 girls teams.

• Haha
  • Wow
WTAF 😂😂😂😂😂
Snakes Insta stories made me roll my eyes back into my head and into another dimension
Can’t stop laughing at her FB posts 1 like max
👏🏽
Ladies / Tattlers we don’t need ask to have her cancelled
She’s doing a good job on her own!!
Fkn hell she’s lost the plot 😂😂😂😂😂
---
yep that’s a 20842
I don’t know whether to laugh or cry 😂😂😂😂😂
She’s constantly calling herself out on her posts
FK ME HARD … hahahhahahahaaaa
Sophie you’re embarrassing, pls stop 🛑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Still telling porkies .
LOL. Don’t be silly Light Rye, G Wagons are ugly little vehicles but they serve as a gross show of wealth, fitting in a broad array of carparks and drive thrus for mayo free burgers to stuff….

We need a mental health professional (mainly one to help us through this) to please diagnose this pathological liar for us, and help unpack the blatant disregard for the truth even in small scenarios that are for no gain. She’s literally lying to prove herself a liar, what sort of tactic is this?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, someone mentioned the other day that Ryder has changed schools. The sports uniform he’s wearing in tonight’s stories is from the original school so he must still be there.

Reactions: 5

They’re smaller than a Prado. She did call her cousins Hilux a massive truck so based on her inability to determine size I suppose xxxxxxxxxs is really just S?
---
Yes that’s her house

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.