Sophie Guidolin #26 Welcome to the bakery of lies, thick thighs and friends cutting ties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to comment about this … I was going great till I seen that.
I reported it, I don’t think Insta will remove it though. I can’t see it anymore anyhow. Is it still up?
Incoming Only Fans account. Religious posts followed by that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reported it, I don’t think Insta will remove it though. I can’t see it anymore anyhow. Is it still up?
Incoming Only Fans account. Religious posts followed by that.
It’s now her new Facebook profile picture 🤦🏼‍♀️

It’s still there

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s now her new Facebook profile picture 🤦🏼‍♀️

It’s still there
Time for some formal feedback to CH.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No. Just you. a$$hole

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Stop trying to make WYLD happen.
Also the word salad she dribbles, can’t even understand what point she’s trying to make half the time as she just says words that she thinks make her sound smart but make no sense

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The juvenile, awkward laughter and the pretentious humblebrag about her car for the 100th time. Honestly I don’t know how anybody watches this woman and thinks she is anything but laughable.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
All I ever think about when she does this stupid hand movement every time she tries to explain something. It annoys me so much.
Also she will never trade the g wagon in, she loves the attention too much. Unless she gets the new Range Rover for $280k

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The juvenile, awkward laughter and the pretentious humblebrag about her car for the 100th time. Honestly I don’t know how anybody watches this woman and thinks she is anything but laughable.
I can't stand her giggles when she talks, they make no sense.

Reactions: 13
It wouldn’t surprise me if she trades/sells the GWagon, used ones are being privately sold for $300k+. Anything to make a quick buck

Reactions: 9
Does cinnamon scroll not own a goddamn bra? Every try on of this new collection we can see her nips….

And all her word salad and trauma talk is what these NLP weirdos do…it will lead into a new mastermind or container or whatever the f they call their ponzi scheming courses.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hang on wasn’t the g wagon the most luxurious car to drive? Don’t the seats “hug” you when you turn?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My kids are at their Dads tonight so I have a bit of time..whenever the CEO of Bakers Delight says it was soooo beyootiful im going to have a drink

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Spoiled spiteful ignorant bleep. ‘I hate this car so much’. duck I’ve got friends who work, who are having to put fuel in their cars at $10 increments because of struggling to pay bills. But she’s hating on a $300k car. Read the room witch

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.