Sophie Guidolin #26 Welcome to the bakery of lies, thick thighs and friends cutting ties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has me laughing was the “ordered it 5 years ago” but it’s a 2021 model, not even new.

I hope no one buys it. It’s become clear over the last month that she’s strapped for cash!
no weekly blowouts, flogging 12k courses, no fancy eating out all the time ect.

that witch is broke! She’s a Woolies $2 loaf trying to sit on the shelf with tiptop
---
Thread idea-

strapped for cash, strapped for dick - no one wants to see that fork get a lick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm seriously shocked that that bloody beyond ugly car is worth $359,000. Is this for real?? I would seriously not even have a second look at that if I pulled up next to it. If she thinks she's impressing people she's kidding herself!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm seriously shocked that that bloody beyond ugly car is worth $359,000. Is this for real?? I would seriously not even have a second look at that if I pulled up next to it. If she thinks she's impressing people she's kidding herself!!
My house didn't even cost that much!

Reactions: 14
So in one singular story she has lied about the kms and about the person offering a trade in. What the actual duck IS WRONG WITH HER?!

Reactions: 19
I was going to start a new thread but gave up looking for the winning thread title at page 30. I assume I missed it somewhere. Anyone want to find it and start a new thread?

Reactions: 5
Not sure carsales would allow ‘bleep driver’
---
View attachment 2323169
KM receipt…same day she claims ‘not even’ 10,000km
even though it’s actually 20,000km+
Firstly - anyone paying that much for a car is an idiot. Secondly - anyone paying that much for a secondhand car (perhaps third hand) is deranged. You can buy a house for that.
She’s obviously needing money and it’s all wrapped up in her ‘things’. Someone said it before - ‘gross show of wealth’.

We should report the false advertising!!

Reactions: 17
Can I just say. CH should stick to activewear. This new range is tit
It’s awful! Considering it’s a “collection” nothing is cohesive or actually goes together, atleast the way sloathe styles it, it looks SO outdated. It’s mismatched - fabrics, styles even the season you would wear it…
For some reason I cannot stand her head in that beanie, it triggers me.
---
Hang on wasn’t the g wagon the most luxurious car to drive? Don’t the seats “hug” you when you turn?
The seats probably “cup your bum” like her amazing CH skirt

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.