Sophie Guidolin #26 Welcome to the bakery of lies, thick thighs and friends cutting ties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most absurd thing still is the 'lady driver' part. Since when is she a lady? 😂
Not sure carsales would allow ‘bleep driver’
---
IMG_8751.png

KM receipt…same day she claims ‘not even’ 10,000km
even though it’s actually 20,000km+

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It says Sophie is the seller. And I noticed she’s put 18K for the kms 😂
The video (could be out the front of her house) has the Rego info. and the car details match to being registered in QLD. Did you see the comment. "Lady owner/driver". 2021 MERCEDES-BENZ G63 AMG WAGON . Guess she registered it when living on GC with A

Reactions: 6
On the listing it says 'last modified' and thats the 11th of July. So the listing is at least 10 days old now. And it could have been up sooner, so no, her car dealer didnt offer her a trade in today. Add it to the lies 😂😂

I would guess based on the kms listed vs the kms now, its likely been there for a month?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also, someone mentioned the other day that Ryder has changed schools. The sports uniform he’s wearing in tonight’s stories is from the original school so he must still be there.
I still have the story, went back and checked. It is a yr 10 timetable for a school in NSW. Obvs I won't repost.

Reactions: 4
The juvenile, awkward laughter and the pretentious humblebrag about her car for the 100th time. Honestly I don’t know how anybody watches this woman and thinks she is anything but laughable.
Oh come on, like she didn’t take the bloody car for a test drive before she actually ordered one, now it’s too big. bleeping numbnut! 🙄

Reactions: 14
Loaf is out of sexual practice, craving phallus and f**ked a cactus.
Hi Tattle babes with angel wings, I’m sorry I’ve been absent this week. Like our donut, I’ve literally been in hospital and couldn’t keep up with Instagram or this thread. I’m back ready to plan a retreat, or at the very least provide some dazzling rhymes in addition to the above for thread #27. I have been developing these for 18 months and they have been my +1s since I was bullied in school.

Sophie Guidolin #27:

Filters mean the peen queen’s acne can’t be seen and Woolies specials have us stocking up on Ovaltine

Sexy photos to showcase the best cooch and haemorrhoids from Honey the pooch

The G wagon is up for sale, the Bod challenge is a massive fail and Loaf is looking for an alpha male

Spread kindness and lies baby girls! Xxxxx ✨💕🦄💜🍆🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.