Sophie Guidolin #26 Welcome to the bakery of lies, thick thighs and friends cutting ties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the thread name @phonies
Thank you, my gratitude is vibrating on a different wavelength. I am literally so blessed in relation to this, baby girls. I’m going to celebrate by drinking sleepy hot choc out of a Huskee, whilst I parade around my house in period undies and see through active wear, and make sure I stop at every mirror to point my toe, contort my legs and admire my colour-matched foundation (it’s not jaundice guys!). That’s only 1% of my day, so don’t judge me. I’m literally so busy running 16 businesses and dealing with the polarity of school holidays, a strong pelvic floor and sleeping alone. I’ll also be sure to tell my BFF Kylie, and make some backhanded comments on my Insta stories about my two most recent ex-husbands. Xoxo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
IMG_8184.jpeg

“flawless”
No, Pumpernickel. We arent stupid, we know enough to know you pre record with filters then repost.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Some thought’s/questions…

Could she have been screwing Kettle and Fubzz at the same time? She was seen on a date with Kettle before Coachella and I think they flew back from L.A. together while Fubzz stayed on in CA w/one other guy. 🤔

Anybody know when she started sleeping with Fubzz? Sounds like from Andrew’s comment (on fubzz’s ex’s post) that it might have been before they split in January, which would mean while she was still pregnant …

If that’s the case then maybe being mad at Andrew wasn’t the only reason she got the abortion? Maybe she just really wanted to keep bleeping around and not be tied down with a newborn?

… and, if there is intel on her cheating on Andrew … do we know for sure Pixie was Andrew’s?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Thank you, my gratitude is vibrating on a different wavelength. I am literally so blessed in relation to this, baby girls. I’m going to celebrate by drinking sleepy hot choc out of a Huskee, whilst I parade around my house in period undies and see through active wear, and make sure I stop at every mirror to point my toe, contort my legs and admire my colour-matched foundation (it’s not jaundice guys!). That’s only 1% of my day, so don’t judge me. I’m literally so busy running 16 businesses and dealing with the polarity of school holidays, a strong pelvic floor and sleeping alone. I’ll also be sure to tell my BFF Kylie, and make some backhanded comments on my Insta stories about my two most recent ex-husbands. Xoxo.
Can this be the recap? I think you nailed it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Some thought’s/questions…

Could she have been screwing Kettle and Fubzz at the same time? She was seen on a date with Kettle before Coachella and I think they flew back from L.A. together while Fubzz stayed on in CA w/one other guy. 🤔

Anybody know when she started sleeping with Fubzz? Sounds like from Andrew’s comment (on fubzz’s ex’s post) that it might have been before they split in January, which would mean while she was still pregnant …

If that’s the case then maybe being mad at Andrew wasn’t the only reason she got the abortion? Maybe she just really wanted to keep bleeping around and not be tied down with a newborn?

… and, if there is intel on her cheating on Andrew … do we know for sure Pixie was Andrew’s?
It’s definitely a possibility she was sleeping with both. I’ll see if I can find out more info this weekend.

It wouldn’t be the first time she has broken up a relationship (one she shouldn’t be involved in)

• Wow
Reactions: 19
When you go on the Happy Way website and go to her products, half her ape head has been cut off 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can this be the recap? I think you nailed it.
If the not-a-Reebok shoe fits, you magical soul! I refuse to wear Reebok because they’re misaligned with me (not I with them, of course).

If it doesn’t fit, it’s not a problem just a social construct of my own creation. To solve my woes, I’ll grey think! For those of you playing at home with your Ovaltine, that means I’ll go wreck some homes, pine for Nathan, go for a 5km run, plan an exclusive retreat that won’t happen, think about Coachella 2024, plan my next set of bolt-ons, make up a health condition/issue for which I need surgery, work out how to get papped with a new man, visit Cleo Harper HQ and throw what I get on my bedroom floor, talk about values alignments, and be inappropriate to my teenage sons. If you have a problem with this, it’s not my fault because I was bullied when I was a junior burger and I’m a trained ballerina. My toe and I send you our love, mwahhh 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Has Fubzz's ex always been private? I'm so invested in this story now haha

I don't understand how people cheat. If it's broken fix it or chuck it. Loaf seems like the type of scum who gets off on being with people in relationships.

Reactions: 14
Looking at Kylies story before its the same braclets as loafs post yesterday about her bff. The constant love boming is so imature!! I've never seen someone go through so many besties - ever feel like youre the problem loaf?! 😂

Reactions: 10
Add using a milk frother to the list of things this crusty scone can’t do. The sound was almost as bad as her voice
IMG_8194.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey Tattlers!
Newbie here (long time lurker). What a journey our little Loafie has been on in the last 18 months. I thought my PI skills were up there but Wowee, you tattlers are next level. Love it.

My nephew appears to be friends with Kettle. I keep forgetting to check in with him about any tea so this post is to remind me. Thought that ship may have sailed but with the latest update on Fubzz and some burning questions, hopefully we can get some updates.

p.s also immediately ran to Woolies for the ovaltine sleep. Thanks to the OP, very excited to try!:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If the not-a-Reebok shoe fits, you magical soul! I refuse to wear Reebok because they’re misaligned with me (not I with them, of course).

If it doesn’t fit, it’s not a problem just a social construct of my own creation. To solve my woes, I’ll grey think! For those of you playing at home with your Ovaltine, that means I’ll go wreck some homes, pine for Nathan, go for a 5km run, plan an exclusive retreat that won’t happen, think about Coachella 2024, plan my next set of bolt-ons, make up a health condition/issue for which I need surgery, work out how to get papped with a new man, visit Cleo Harper HQ and throw what I get on my bedroom floor, talk about values alignments, and be inappropriate to my teenage sons. If you have a problem with this, it’s not my fault because I was bullied when I was a junior burger and I’m a trained ballerina. My toe and I send you our love, mwahhh 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽
You baby gurl have a way with words 😌
---
Hey Tattlers!
Newbie here (long time lurker). What a journey our little Loafie has been on in the last 18 months. I thought my PI skills were up there but Wowee, you tattlers are next level. Love it.

My nephew appears to be friends with Kettle. I keep forgetting to check in with him about any tea so this post is to remind me. Thought that ship may have sailed but with the latest update on Fubzz and some burning questions, hopefully we can get some updates.

p.s also immediately ran to Woolies for the ovaltine sleep. Thanks to the OP, very excited to try!:)
Your username has me like 💀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Looking at Kylies story before its the same braclets as loafs post yesterday about her bff. The constant love boming is so imature!! I've never seen someone go through so many besties - ever feel like youre the problem loaf?! 😂
I’d bet a round of drinks that Sophie is buttering her up just to get an introduction to one of her husband’s friends. The absolute pinnacle for Sophie would be to snag a professional athlete. I’m sure that is the whole point of that friendship for her. She is calculating AF.

“I’m so lonely, I hate being by myself, I sleep in my bed alone, I’m having such a tough time, I need physical touch 🥺” That’s for Kylie’s benefit as much as anybody’s. She wants to be set up so she can be a WAG too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.