Sophie Guidolin #26 Welcome to the bakery of lies, thick thighs and friends cutting ties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My partner paid 20k and got 50/50 custody. I wouldn’t say it starts at $130k that’s a bit of a stretch, unless he was super lucky for some reason….
Sounds like the partner was cooperating 😂 if its a custody 'fight', it will not be $20k. Especially if its with a narcissist. If both parents want what is best for the kids and it ends up in court (for some reason), $20k is reasonable.

Reactions: 10
I want to know who was the bright spark who told her the beanie looks good. Now they are the real MVP.... It looks bloody ridiculous haha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It certainly is - it's like nails on a chalkboard.
It’s getting way worse…I cannot stand her voice, even on mute!!
It makes me angry to listen to her verbal bull shiz.. and the maniacal laughter..what the actual fark is with that.
She’s cuckoo nest
---
Wow I'm shocked she's doing that
It maybe part of her CH contract…or like a tattler stated…Trin is the more gracious human.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was cleaning out my camera roll and interestingly came across this screenshot from 2 days before her termination. Thought I would post it because someone recently brought up the possibility that Pixie might have had health issues. Sophie states here that Pixie is healthy so that’s that. 😞 I hadn’t recalled her making that statement so glad I stopped to read the caption.

Also, for those who were following along at the time, you’ll probably remember that this was a screenshot from the video that she took and posted where she was showing the baby moving in her belly and she said she was scheduled to check in to the hospital the next day. I think about this occasionally and it send shivers down my spine to think that she did that knowing full well she had a termination scheduled two days later. She really is a twisted human being.

IMG_2736.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
The little girls from Outspoken Podcast are now questioning Loaf rort.

Podcast link below. Skip to 11:40 min. They did an exert on their TT

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her awful screechy voice mixed with her awful overinflated rubber lips.. Makes my skin bleeping CRAWL guys. I actually just skip them and rely on you all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She honestly thinks people are stupid! Random podcast episodes just don’t start playing that suit your narrative!!! She has a very punchable face today 👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven’t been on here in a few days so just catching up!

Triniti, what a gracious, professional human. I cannot imagine how triggering even seeing that Sour-Weirdough‘s name must have been for her, never mind the fact that she’s expected to try all her collection on and be enthusiastic about it. Especially with her being pregnant as well. She really is wonderful and CH are really missing a trick not giving her a collection.

Someone posted a video earlier in the thread of the twins as babies climbing stairs, did you hear how different her voice sounds there?

In relation to the podcasts in her car, she started listening to episode 210 in her car which was 11 mins long, then gets out and gets back in and low and behold episode 209 starts playing guys….but it’s divine intervention you guys. Please doll. She is an utter melt and needs to get in the bin.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.