Sophie Guidolin #26 Welcome to the bakery of lies, thick thighs and friends cutting ties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just showed my husband a photo of Loaf & asked him how old he thought she was. He says late 50’s. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha trying to claim she lived in a 3 storey house when the twins were little. It was a split level home, not 3 storeys. I remember that house being the first house I ever googled to try and find the for sale post to see what it was worth.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m all for risky play to promote child development but you bleeping dumb ape shithead you need to stand behind them if they are trying to climb the stairs. One moment of loss of balance (they are BABIES who don’t look like they were walking yet) and they smack their head on those tiles and they could end up with lifelong injuries or worse, death. She is just such a bleeping dumb witch. And Nathan too.
Haha trying to claim she lived in a 3 storey house when the twins were little. It was a split level home, not 3 storeys. I remember that house being the first house I ever googled to try and find the for sale post to see what it was worth.

Reactions: 10
Custody battles start at $130k for legal fees. That is the base starting point for achieving anything. My brother fought custody and he paid around $90k only to get nowhere. His ex kept stalling procedures and would tell the kids horrible things so they dont want anything to do with him. He was granted phone calls, but only if the kids agree and off course, they never agree.

I dont know if he tried fighting for custody, but alot of times parents financially and mentally cannot fight anymore, especially when its with a narc
My partner paid 20k and got 50/50 custody. I wouldn’t say it starts at $130k that’s a bit of a stretch, unless he was super lucky for some reason….

Reactions: 13
Nope, marriage or repartnering doesn’t affect child support at all. Loaf would have the option to request to cancel the child support agreement though.
Can confirm re-marrying doesn’t affect child support. My husband has kids from his previous marriage and we had to pay child support until they turned 18/finished school. His ex-wife had a new partner too but we still had to pay a truck load of child support.

Reactions: 6
I always wonder about the lies we can’t figure out or will never know about. A pattern of even white lies is a crappy bad habit & shows how comfortable she is with lying in general.

I only ever white lie when I know it’s the benefit of the person (i.e not telling them about their surprise party).

I’d never think to lie about details unless it’s for the reason above. Wtf is the point? So much effort for no roi.

Reactions: 8
The photo with the sun, her hair is a bit long no? It must be an old photo.

Reactions: 2
Can confirm re-marrying doesn’t affect child support. My husband has kids from his previous marriage and we had to pay child support until they turned 18/finished school. His ex-wife had a new partner too but we still had to pay a truck load of child support.
yes 100%, the only thing that matters if a parent has new child then that child is added to the child support assessment because some of their income now goes to supporting that child too. So a parent may pay less because their income may be the same but it is now split between more children. Other than that you could marry 25 different people and it wont make a dufference the only things that matter are the amount of children, the number of nights you hav them and both of your incomes :)
---
I don't get why she chose these 2 pictures as examples of clear skin. They are horrible photos that are clearly edited.
:LOL: and one of them is practially in the dark so you cannot see her skin

Reactions: 5
No - child support can be reviewed but doesn’t necessarily end when you remarry. Especially if the new spouse is ‘self employed’ - that’s a great trick that is often used to get more money.
The first husband was in a government job and it’s a part of those contracts about paying child support, mortgages, etc. So he was not only very much bound, he felt he wanted to. She would let him have some time until Nath came along. No comment on Nath, but that’s when a shift really came.
He’s from SA too so when they are there they can see his family too.

*I am trying to be rather general in respect of the first husbands privacy and my own
A great trick?
The system is so flawed and regardless of the person, a new partners/husbands income should never come into the equation due to the potential for creating DV situations.
Secondly, it’s not part of government job contracts for the things you listed UNLESS you specifically request salary sacrifice arrangements and thirdly the reason it would’ve gone through his employer is because one or both parties requested it.
Parents should pay child support, the end.
---
Why can't he fight for custody though? Maybe he doesn't care how she indirectly portrays him on social media, but she's making him look really bad. If I was in the same position I'd be fighting for my kids and my character.
They’re of an age where he unfortunately can fight and win but still cannot physically make them see him sadly.

Reactions: 10
How are you ??? inserts half naked pic of herself in a bikini string and jacket with no bra … at the beach lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.