Sophie Guidolin #26 Welcome to the bakery of lies, thick thighs and friends cutting ties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so rich. She literally terminated a pregnancy to spite a man who was doing exactly this - his words and actions matched, he was keeping his promise to his children. So clearly “integrity of one’s word” only counts to Sophie if she is being catered to.

IMG_2708.jpeg

Reactions: 25
Kettle and cob loaf officially unfollowed each other. Bet he saw the light 💡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
This is so rich. She literally terminated a pregnancy to spite a man who was doing exactly this - his words and actions matched, he was keeping his promise to his children. So clearly “integrity of one’s word” only counts to Sophie if she is being catered to.

View attachment 2319561
Why is she rambling about this tit constantly? Like who cares “you have to trust”, “how many people”, etc. it’s bleeping juvenile. These statements are just narcissistic ramblings because yet again, it’s always about HER and who SHE trusts. Not even a blip on the radar to consider how her own actions affect other people… or gasp! Consequences, ie - bullshitting about attachment parenting makes duck all sense when you willingly uproot and dump your children at any time. I don’t know anyone with 4 kids who can duck off overseas as much as she has. She’s just an empty vessel trying to mimic human beings. She is bland except for the psychotic breaks, lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is what makes me laugh. Loaf said she was going to be going the CH “sneak peeks” every day at 6pm until day of launch.

Apparently ~7-8am is the new 6pm. Her discipline is so tit she can’t even stick to a posting schedule.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is what makes me laugh. Loaf said she was going to be going the CH “sneak peeks” every day at 6pm until day of launch.

Apparently ~7-8am is the new 6pm. Her discipline is so tit she can’t even stick to a posting schedule.
She has zero concept of time, numbers or the truth. She was best friends with Dr A for 11 years, pregnant for 11 months, had 5 ‘first’ periods postpartum, one doctors appointment means several.. there’s plenty more but this is all that comes to mind right now
---
IMG_8647.png

loaf: it is really thick double lined you don’t need to wear a bralette or anything with it
Also loaf: nips on display

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think this is the longest she’s been without dick. Apart from Nathan, she hasn’t had a reasonable long-term relationship. Nathan is clearly not as smart as the others…

Reactions: 11
She has zero concept of time, numbers or the truth. She was best friends with Dr A for 11 years, pregnant for 11 months, had 5 ‘first’ periods postpartum, one doctors appointment means several.. there’s plenty more but this is all that comes to mind right now
---
Don’t forget 3 months after she killed Pixie she said she gave birth 6 months ago…..😤

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She was pumping kettle in February/March wasn’t she? That’s when those Byron photos of them together showed up? She never goes a month without some new 🍆 in her life. When I lost my baby sex was the absolute last thing on my mind, the fact she held that little angel in her arms after knowing what she did and is able to carry on chasing dick months later shows how crazy she really is.

Reactions: 16
She was pumping kettle in February/March wasn’t she? That’s when those Byron photos of them together showed up? She never goes a month without some new 🍆 in her life. When I lost my baby sex was the absolute last thing on my mind, the fact she held that little angel in her arms after knowing what she did and is able to carry on chasing dick months later shows how crazy she really is.
Was it assumed she connected or reconnected with those guys at that wedding. Then all of a sudden she has been BFFs with them for 20+ years.

Reactions: 6
I thought child support would end once she married Nathan.
No - child support can be reviewed but doesn’t necessarily end when you remarry. Especially if the new spouse is ‘self employed’ - that’s a great trick that is often used to get more money.
The first husband was in a government job and it’s a part of those contracts about paying child support, mortgages, etc. So he was not only very much bound, he felt he wanted to. She would let him have some time until Nath came along. No comment on Nath, but that’s when a shift really came.
He’s from SA too so when they are there they can see his family too.

*I am trying to be rather general in respect of the first husbands privacy and my own

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No - child support can be reviewed but doesn’t necessarily end when you remarry. Especially if the new spouse is ‘self employed’ - that’s a great trick that is often used to get more money.
The first husband was in a government job and it’s a part of those contracts about paying child support, mortgages, etc. So he was not only very much bound, he felt he wanted to. She would let him have some time until Nath came along. No comment on Nath, but that’s when a shift really came.
He’s from SA too so when they are there they can see his family too.

*I am trying to be rather general in respect of the first husbands privacy and my own
Why can't he fight for custody though? Maybe he doesn't care how she indirectly portrays him on social media, but she's making him look really bad. If I was in the same position I'd be fighting for my kids and my character.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.