Sophie Guidolin #26 Welcome to the bakery of lies, thick thighs and friends cutting ties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so rich. She literally terminated a pregnancy to spite a man who was doing exactly this - his words and actions matched, he was keeping his promise to his children. So clearly “integrity of one’s word” only counts to Sophie if she is being catered to.

View attachment 2319561
Totally agree w/1 you
Oh STFU you disgusting lying piece of 💩
You cheated on Nath over and over.
If it weren’t for the twins he’d be running for the hills, living his life Drainer Free
What snake fails to realise, whilst living in her own (Jehovah Witness) bullshit bubble is that
ALL the bad tit that happens to her be it the past the present and future is her KARMA for being an absolute
C U N N I E 🤬 bleep #RantOver

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why can't he fight for custody though? Maybe he doesn't care how she indirectly portrays him on social media, but she's making him look really bad. If I was in the same position I'd be fighting for my kids and my character.
Custody battles start at $130k for legal fees. That is the base starting point for achieving anything. My brother fought custody and he paid around $90k only to get nowhere. His ex kept stalling procedures and would tell the kids horrible things so they dont want anything to do with him. He was granted phone calls, but only if the kids agree and off course, they never agree.

I dont know if he tried fighting for custody, but alot of times parents financially and mentally cannot fight anymore, especially when its with a narc

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Noticed loaf hasn’t been having sleepless nights or days drinking several cups of sleepy time HC…..

Apologies if it isn’t allowed to be asked, but I thought you all would be experts about ovaltine. I’m finding it heavy having the milk before bed - anyone else making it with hot water and a splash cold milk? Or does the full milk serve a purpose ?
I have it with hot water and soy

Reactions: 4
First story… no boob showing throughout

Then she realises so she has clearly pulled her shirt across 🫠
IMG_8678.png

IMG_8679.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Custody battles start at $130k for legal fees. That is the base starting point for achieving anything. My brother fought custody and he paid around $90k only to get nowhere. His ex kept stalling procedures and would tell the kids horrible things so they dont want anything to do with him. He was granted phone calls, but only if the kids agree and off course, they never agree.

I dont know if he tried fighting for custody, but alot of times parents financially and mentally cannot fight anymore, especially when its with a narc
yep. My dad lost custody of my siblings and I after fighting legally for something like 6 years and then not having the money or mental energy to keep going. Weird how as adults none of us speak to our mother and only speak to our respective fathers 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
🤣🙄 She is such a sick duck. They are not angel wings hunny. That is a window reflection.
duck me I can’t with this witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
How many bleeping times today had she told us she had a doctors appointment???? Like 4 times today?. She cannot for the life of her, just shut the duck up. She always has to bang on about how busy she is so that she can feel fulfilled. Because she’s so bleeping insecure, she needs to brag and let everyone know how busy she is to feel like she fits in. We have her figured out to a T

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Omg is someone butt hurt because we’ve made comments about how tit loafs skin is? Lollll working overtime to convince she’s so so perfect with the best skin ever. A chick in here even said she seen her in person a couple weeks back and her skin was awful. Keep trying to convince yourself crusty loaf. You use filters upon filters but in person don’t lie 😂🫠🤨
---
You look like an acne riddled ape loaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think it’s possible to have acne that bad without scarring. Her skin is flawless with that filter. Can’t even see a pore. Biggest liar lol

Reactions: 15
How many bleeping times today had she told us she had a doctors appointment???? Like 4 times today?. She cannot for the life of her, just shut the duck up. She always has to bang on about how busy she is so that she can feel fulfilled. Because she’s so bleeping insecure, she needs to brag and let everyone know how busy she is to feel like she fits in. We have her figured out to a T
Yet on the other hand claiming she says NO so she isn’t busy . She is an absolute hag.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If you zoom in on every one of those photos from her skin post, they are grainy. Grainy = filters.
witch, we know your face actually looks like a bleeping focaccia 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.