Sophie Guidolin #26 Welcome to the bakery of lies, thick thighs and friends cutting ties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed loaf hasn’t been having sleepless nights or days drinking several cups of sleepy time HC…..

Apologies if it isn’t allowed to be asked, but I thought you all would be experts about ovaltine. I’m finding it heavy having the milk before bed - anyone else making it with hot water and a splash cold milk? Or does the full milk serve a purpose ?
I just bought this today and man it’s good! I had mine with half hot water and half oat milk. Then I put it in the microwave to warm it up. Delish!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Noticed loaf hasn’t been having sleepless nights or days drinking several cups of sleepy time HC…..

Apologies if it isn’t allowed to be asked, but I thought you all would be experts about ovaltine. I’m finding it heavy having the milk before bed - anyone else making it with hot water and a splash cold milk? Or does the full milk serve a purpose ?
I have mine 2 hours before bed on almond milk and it’s been ok.
PSA it’s half price at Woolies again this week.

Reactions: 12
“Doctors appointments upon doctors appointments” in loaf language means one doctors appointment

IMG_8577.png

IMG_8634.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I have it like this, like tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I connected my scars and integrated my wounds! What I the absolute f@ckery does thats mean?
I’m sorry but this is not how a Mum that has lost a child talks. As someone who has had several late term miscarriages and watched my parents grieve my sister after dying of Cancer (14) ,Loaf is nothing but a grifter! She manipulates and believes her own lies and bull💩.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Well we all know you couldn’t be trusted to keep your daughter safe , narc rage ended that .
imagine all of A’s family and friends seeing her lie , the conversations they must have about her wouod be wicked .
real professional people discussing what a lying , narcissistic flog she is .
talking about what a failure of a mother it is .
how she constantly lies about everything in her life .
then they all sign with relief .

Attachments

And comments are limited. Because loaf and I aren't besties no more 💔 I couldn't comment asking what this new collection looks like on normal people that don't stand like twisted pretzels
I commented on one of Loafs posts a couple weeks ago querying something, but being super lovely about it so it wouldn’t look suss, she responded obviously having no idea I wasn’t one of her bots clapping for her and celebrating her success ✨

Reactions: 8
I know we talk about it a lot. But I only just watched todays stories. Why and what are these bleeping feet of hers?? It’s not normal!! The speedy walk back and forth at the mirror and toe point and the weird foot angle. It’s bizarre. Why does she have so many annoying traits!
It’s like she’s channeling having club feet 👣
---
I

I eat it straight from the tin and it does the trick 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Advertising on point as always, was it yesterday she was saying how destroyed her hair was supposedly from her 354 ops
---
I know we talk about it a lot. But I only just watched todays stories. Why and what are these bleeping feet of hers?? It’s not normal!! The speedy walk back and forth at the mirror and toe point and the weird foot angle. It’s bizarre. Why does she have so many annoying traits!
This, this and this 🙌 the rage and frustration I felt watching her foot completely turning inwards was wyylllldddd, how the feck does she think she looks good
---
You can literally see the line under her cheek bone where she’s already put foundation on. It’s a completely different shade to the top half of her face. And the same shade as her makeup in the next story. Someone here said that in real life she has cystic hormonal acne so she would have covered up her lower cheeks and chin/jaw before filming
You could see immediately that she’d put illuminator on, such a lying twit

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
agreed!! I’ve said before, I know the boys dad - great guy, compassionate, caring and very driven. Mouldy loaf has used the boys as pawns against him for years.. the use of ‘dad’ while it may seem sweet is another way to twist the knife into him. She hates that he has remarried (only once!!) and has a smart, successful wife. She wants himfawning over her - like Nath does.
I think the wedding dates are also another tool - Nath (8/11) and Dr A (11/11) it’s a way for her to ‘one up’ the last one… IMO
Let me guess, she’s one of those low-life women who withhold the children from the OP. Spite goes back a looong way with this fruitloop!

Reactions: 7
[
agreed!! I’ve said before, I know the boys dad - great guy, compassionate, caring and very driven. Mouldy loaf has used the boys as pawns against him for years.. the use of ‘dad’ while it may seem sweet is another way to twist the knife into him. She hates that he has remarried (only once!!) and has a smart, successful wife. She wants himfawning over her - like Nath does.
I think the wedding dates are also another tool - Nath (8/11) and Dr A (11/11) it’s a way for her to ‘one up’ the last one… IMO
Do you what the agreement/situation is regarding his visitation rights, how often he sees the boys, what child support he pays etc etc?

Reactions: 2
Mind. Blown.

Just went down the rabbit hole of loafies podcasts and she has one on narcississm and gaslighting. This looks like post Jake E.

In this episode, my friend and life coach Nicola Laye discusses how to identify negative and toxic personalities in your life and how to attract a healthy and flourishing relationship.
Trigger warning - The episode contains discussions of physical and mental abuse, if you need support or are seeking help please contact 1800 RESPECT (1800 737 732) - This is a 24-hour national sexual assault, family and domestic violence counselling line for any Australian who has experienced, or is at risk of, family and domestic violence and/or sexual assault.
✨ Breakdown of the Episode:
- What is a narcissist
- Living with a narcissist
- Traits of a narcissist
- Manipulation
- Gaslighting
- Love bombing and hoovering
- Red flags
- Attracting the right people
- What is abuse
- Creating a safety plan
Nicola, being someone else no longer connected to loaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.