Sophie Guidolin #22 Sham-paign shoot at Coachella so Loaf can ride her new fella *p.s read the wiki*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you generate a code ??
And has anyone ever given one out .
Yes people have and you go to your profile and hit generate code under refer
---
What a load of tit.
She looks like she is bending forward - even the smallest person will have some wrinkling and then she looks like she has had a waist trainer on!
See the up and down stripes of skin?
Plus the left to right stripes which are made from her tights.
I call BS 🖤 🐍
---
I didn’t know anything about loaf until recently and gosh do I have whiplash from her
I had so much whiplash I had to go to a Physiotherapist to fix my neck :LOL: :p

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone bother listening to the latest Outspoken Podcast?
Don’t, they are team Loaf, apparently she’s the ‘victim’ of a witch hunt and should be given the benefit of the doubt 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So apparently Kettle loafs boy toy is into personal development.

I had a look at the insta he has on his bio and not sure how I feel about it. The account is a bit weird with one guy promoting courses.

These pictures it gives me stripper…sugar mommy vibes hahaha
His titties look as fake as Sophie’s

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So apparently Kettle loafs boy toy is into personal development.

I had a look at the insta he has on his bio and not sure how I feel about it. The account is a bit weird with one guy promoting courses.

These pictures it gives me stripper…sugar mommy vibes hahaha
Very MLM and he was also a Muay Thai boxer and not the first time he does the shoulder ride! But he’s on top 😂

You’ll note in all his important posts not a comment from his 20 year mate loaf…..🖤🐍

She couldn’t like straight in bed

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Dis she not share that photo of the wrinkly stomach after being at a physio appointment or something shotlrtly after Pixie saying it was c section and how bad in pain she was etc

Like blaming the c section at the time But now it's just weight she needs to lose and skin to tighten 🤔

Reactions: 10
Holy tit 😳 $200 for a 6 week challenge that isn’t even personalised, you get access to the app for only 3 months, an ebook, a Facebook group and some recipes.
duck that, fuuuuuuuck that.
Bev had on her stories yesterday that she’s doing Rachel Dillons program Move With Us. It’s $249 for 12 months unlimited access to all challenges, recipes etc. Or you can pay per challenge if you prefer.
It just amazes me how people keep paying for Sophie’s overpriced products.

Reactions: 22
Every one of those guys that went to Coachella with her look like they swing both ways to me, Kettle included.

A previous poster talked about knowing a group of guys through mutual friends that are supposedly straight but did other things for money. Whichever Tattler that was, can you elaborate? Because this group looks sketchy AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Every one of those guys that went to Coachella with her look like they swing both ways to me, Kettle included.

A previous poster talked about knowing a group of guys through mutual friends that are supposedly straight but did other things for money. Whichever Tattler that was, can you elaborate? Because this group looks sketchy AF.
Well gotta admit, loaf looks a little trans…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Integrity, honesty, and love"..... that's the most ridiculous and delusional comment I've seen on social media in a long time! Wow!

And the person who just signed up, it baffles me that people can be silly enough to waste their money on her overpriced BS programs/challenges. It just surprises me that people could send money her way at all.

And the person asking if it's already included in the subscription or an extra.... of course it would be an extra cost - she's money hungry and needs to fund her lavish lifestyle and trips away somehow. How sad.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
"Integrity, honesty, and love"..... that's the most ridiculous and delusional comment I've seen on social media in a long time! Wow!

And the person who just signed up, it baffles me that people can be silly enough to waste their money on her overpriced BS programs/challenges. It just surprises me that people could send money her way at all.

And the person asking if it's already included in the subscription or an extra.... of course it would be an extra cost - she's money hungry and needs to fund her lavish lifestyle and trips away somehow. How sad.
I feel like the honest comment is sarcastic haha I actually thought someone in here wrote it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You tag your girls, loaf. Oh, what’s that? You have none? And the reason you have none, is not because they are bad people. It’s because you are.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.