Sophie Guidolin #22 Sham-paign shoot at Coachella so Loaf can ride her new fella *p.s read the wiki*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You tag your girls, loaf. Oh, what’s that? You have none? And the reason you have none, is not because they are bad people. It’s because you are.
That post of hers is hilarious. She's certainly not a "hype girl". She doesn't care about or look after the female friends in her life - if she genuinely cared about them at all, loved and supported them, they wouldn't leave her. She wants women around to hype her up, to support her, to promote her.... but she's not the friend who bothers to check in on those same women, or to be there during their own tough times. She's crappy. That's why she didn't have any friends at her wedding. That's why she doesn't have any of those friends around now. What a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You tag your girls, loaf. Oh, what’s that? You have none? And the reason you have none, is not because they are bad people. It’s because you are.
Textbook cringy shameless attempt to life engagement stats to hold on to the paid arrangements she has: they must be only just hanging on?

Reactions: 9
‘You got this’ - got what I wonder? And she has people left to text?
I've always been a huge fan of KB, this 'friendship' baffles & disappoints me.

KB, bail out now - you are way too good a person to be having anything to do with this raving nutjob.

Reactions: 10
I've always been a huge fan of KB, this 'friendship' baffles & disappoints me.

KB, bail out now - you are way too good a person to be having anything to do with this raving nutjob.
I’d never heard of KB before she started hanging out with SG and quite frankly I can’t help but think she’s brainless???? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d never heard of KB before she started hanging out with SG and quite frankly I can’t help but think she’s brainless???? 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s part of the Bec Judd/Nadia Bartel crowd. She’s a footy wag. Her husband is Jonathon Brown who played for Brisbane Lions and is now on Fox Footy and I think is/was on Melbourne radio. I’m baffled that she’s chosen to hang out with loaf. I think the friendship will fizzle within 6-12 months though. It’s easy to maintain a long distance relationship and think someone is great but it’s a whole other kettle of fish when you live close by and see them often. Kylie will work her out.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2133277
I find it so wrong that she is using this image to promote her Bod challenge
Like having loose skin from pregnancy and child birth (don’t come at me I know she’s vile human and what she did to her baby) is something to be ashamed of and needs to be “fixed”
It’s toxic messaging and I’m not here for it
It’s deceptive because this is probably her stomach after the BNE-LAX 13hr long haul flight wearing the Goddess set from CH, which has a wide elastic band. In her post she’s comparing this image of her stomach vs. 24 hrs later post workout & rest.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I haven’t had my morning coffee yet….. but her comment doesn’t make sense does it?? Women supporting women somehow leads to poverty existing??? What a cooked thing to say!
What 😂 the 😅 duck 😁 is she talking about?
I’m loving her bat tit craziness!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t even do a tanning video without her stupid ballerina pose and strategically hiding her stomach with the bottle when she bends down 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.