Sophie Guidolin #22 Sham-paign shoot at Coachella so Loaf can ride her new fella *p.s read the wiki*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know anything about Kylie but see that’s she’s raising awareness about endometriosis. As an outsider looking at her posts from hospital etc, I got flashbacks to Sloaf’s HG posts and immediately thought ‘oh bullshit’, I know that is unevolved of me but Kylie’s not doing herself any favours associating with the lying moll that is Sloaf.

Reactions: 4
She’s part of the Bec Judd/Nadia Bartel crowd. She’s a footy wag. Her husband is Jonathon Brown who played for Brisbane Lions and is now on Fox Footy and I think is/was on Melbourne radio. I’m baffled that she’s chosen to hang out with loaf. I think the friendship will fizzle within 6-12 months though. It’s easy to maintain a long distance relationship and think someone is great but it’s a whole other kettle of fish when you live close by and see them often. Kylie will work her out.
And she’s the one who photographed her at the gravesite
Unless there’s another KB

Attachments

Last edited:
I don’t know anything about Kylie but see that’s she’s raising awareness about endometriosis. As an outsider looking at her posts from hospital etc, I got flashbacks to Sloaf’s HG posts and immediately thought ‘oh bullshit’, I know that is unevolved of me but Kylie’s not doing herself any favours associating with the lying moll that is Sloaf.
Kylie is one of the most down to earth, real people on Insta. Yes, she sometimes hangs in the same circles as Nads & Bec, but she's nothing like those 2. She's genuine, kind, hilarious and a bit of a bogan by her own admission.

If you follow her, you'd see how good her & JB's relationship is, they are absolutely besties. She's a great wife, Mum and friend.

I'm devo to see her somehow newly linked to this psychopathic mole. Let's hope she realises before her reputation takes a giant leap off a cliff.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Anyone who decides to support Loaf will eventually leave, she has a rotating door for friends and men.
Outspoken maybe on Loaf’s payroll?

Reactions: 11
🤪did loaf deactivate her IG??!! 👀
We can only hope. For her sake, her kids and her family. It would be the best thing for her. I don't feel sorry for her at all, but I do feel for her family. She is off her head, she lies so much she wouldn't even know what reality is anymore and she seems to drop and run with everyone.

I also think Brands should be seriously considering who they work with. She has done so much damage to her own reputation, that it's going to have a flow on effect. As much as I love the new collection from Cleo Harper I cannot support them because of their loyalty towards loaf.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
We can only hope. For her sake, her kids and her family. It would be the best thing for her. I don't feel sorry for her at all, but I do feel for her family. She is off her head, she lies so much she wouldn't even know what reality is anymore and she seems to drop and run with everyone.

I also think Brands should be seriously considering who they work with. She has done so much damage to her own reputation, that it's going to have a flow on effect. As much as I love the new collection from Cleo Harper I cannot support them because of their loyalty towards loaf.
Spot on

Reactions: 10
Sophie talking about hate, the thing is Sophie at what point do you need to sit and reflect why you’re getting so much hate???? There’s so many incredible female fitness influencers who get no hate and who don’t have a tattle thread, you just sound ridiculous at this point putting it back on your followers 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
More word vomit
Deflect, deflect, deflect !!! Quick, make a big instagram statement to distract people from the raging narcissistic trail of destruction YOU have projected into the online community and into YOUR families in the last 2 years.

Yeah Loaf, the problem is always EVERYONE Else.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sophie talking about hate, the thing is Sophie at what point do you need to sit and reflect why you’re getting so much hate???? There’s so many incredible female fitness influencers who get no hate and who don’t have a tattle thread, you just sound ridiculous at this point putting it back on your followers 🙄🙄🙄
Typical narc & sociopath, it's never them, it's always everyone else 🙄
This is why they never change or grow - they'd have to actually admit some fault first and stop playing the victim. She's pathetic & dangerous.

• Heart
Deflect, deflect, deflect !!! Quick, make a big instagram statement to distract people from the raging narcissistic trail of destruction YOU have projected into the online community and into YOUR families in the last 2 years.

Yeah Loaf, the problem is always EVERYONE Else.
I cannot stand the victim mentality.

WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND SHOWING IS NOT SOMETHING PEOPLE SHOULD ASPIRE TO!! Since you read her Loaf you need to give it up. All you are doing is digging the hole deeper and deeper!

Also she has turned comments off on the 6 week challenge post. Someone cannot stand the heat

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why don’t you show your face Soph? Oh you don’t want anyone to know you’re on a loved up holiday overseas with you new 🍆 as opposed to being present and at home with your kids.
Everything in her word vomit Insta stories today is just classic DARVO:
Denies responsibility
Attacks you
Reverses roles of
Victim (you) and
Offender (them/abuser)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She does think we are stupid. She often posts her routine and all she does. But suddenly after coachella she did not posted anything anymore. So it is obvious she is away and don’t want any backlash.
I bet when she gets back she will start posting her routine as if nothing ever happened.

Grow up loaf … own up to your own mistakes and wrong doing.

Also what a bleeping hypocrit claiming she’s been anti diet culture the last 12 years. Acting like she wasn’t one of the founding fathers of the online eat clean live lean bullshit movement

Reactions: 29
Also what a bleeping hypocrit claiming she’s been anti diet culture the last 12 years. Acting like she wasn’t one of the founding fathers of the online eat clean live lean bullshit movement
Macros is literally the epitome of diet culture as much as the IIFYM crew try to deny it. Flog.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.