Sophie Guidolin #22 Sham-paign shoot at Coachella so Loaf can ride her new fella *p.s read the wiki*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If our suspicions are correct and she’s on her way home, who wants to place a bet on how long it’ll be until Kettle has moved into the beach house and introduced to the kids?
What do you mean??! They’ve been friends for 24 years and they actually built the house together, der! Hahaha. Yep, he’ll be in before the season changes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t see the tea time post?! Has it been deleted
Nope still there. I had to scroll for a while to find it when I was looking. It’s probably well down the line after posts like ‘can you view your mugshot’, my cousin is cheating on her partner with his dad’ or ‘I had an argument with my boyfriend and I’m sulking in the car outside his Aunty’s house while he’s gone inside to have dinner’. And we wonder why they don’t think she’s problematic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s weird alright
I’m pretty sure gravity works a lil bit differently in her world. Bikini strap tie up thing is almost parallel to her butt slant… yet the other one is hanging down! Unless they have florist wire angling it out the same way… yes. That must be it.
---
Sorry, but if I have to see this, I want others to.
misery loves company 😂 🐫 lucky it’s not for CH coz you’re not selling it for me.
She actually looks thicker in all areas here. Even the chubbier thighs.

Reactions: 9
She’s a hot mess. Very normal narcissistic behaviour is to make out that everyone around you is the problem…. When instead she should find her inner Tay Tay and just say “it’s me Hi! I’m the problem it’s me”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s a hot mess. Very normal narcissistic behaviour is to make out that everyone around you is the problem…. When instead she should find her inner Tay Tay and just say “it’s me Hi! I’m the problem it’s me”
Going back to your Mexico prediction - she’s unfollowed the Tulum jungle gym in this recent round of unfollows which makes the conspiracy theorist in me think she’s trying to throw us off her scent. Time will tell I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Holy tit 😳 $200 for a 6 week challenge that isn’t even personalised, you get access to the app for only 3 months, an ebook, a Facebook group and some recipes.
duck that, fuuuuuuuck that.
We all know she just nukes a youfoodz in the micro anyway. Blind leading the blind challenge

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.