Sophie Guidolin #22 Sham-paign shoot at Coachella so Loaf can ride her new fella *p.s read the wiki*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot even read this Fkn word vomits, literally just words pieced together that make little to no sense.
Like she’s having a manic episode and writing down her brain scramble for all to see

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Im finding it hilarious that her damage control campaign for The Bod is causing just as much trouble for her as her fake Cleo Harper photoshoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m loving for the hits that bev keeps making on her social media. If she needs a code to get in here id love to give her one. Send me a 🌺🌺 on your story if you need me to message you one on Insta.
Also yes sloafie is an idiot for the loose skin/post partum bs she’s speaking but there are so many women who will fall for this just like there are so many men who will froth over sloafie and she’ll never be without a new man in her life.

Reactions: 13
Say what?
My only goal on here is to educate the woman I once was
WTF does that even mean?

Anti Diet Culture? You are the epitome of diet culture lady 🐍 What you (and others like you) depict is the reason young girls (and older ones) have body issues and face & beauty & skin issues.

With your fillers, your filtering and your fake everything you draw them in look how easy it is until they don't do all the stuff you do behind the scenes and fail and feel like failures because they don't look like you (why they want to I have no idea but.....they do)

You were a pretty woman before all your fake - fillers/filters and you could have done a lot of good for women with body exercise and eating habits.

That is totally aside from all your nasty 🖤🐍 activities of course!

I think I've said this until I'm blue in the face. JUST GO Go away get off the socials and go see a professional, work on getting that toxicity out of your body and mind!

Attachments

• Heart
She constantly bangs on about never sharing her body fat percentage. I doubt anyone gives a tit. It means nothing. No one is sitting at home desperate for that number. It will change nothing. I've seen a few of her recent posts going on about it. So unneeded.

Also, I've been to the Jungle Gym in Tulum and it's really not for serious workouts, just for photo ops. She already shot a "campaign" there years ago, might have been for that swimwear brand she had. I wonder if she is going back to have her man snap pics of her pretending to get "in shape" there.

Reactions: 5
I can't really imagine soph doing a pro circuit with Steph. Steph actually goes out to eat and celebrate post show. Her content with Clare last year post show was food coma heaven.
Also I'm assuming the bod is a weight loss program. Sophie doesn't need to lose weight as priority, she needs to grow and probably needs to get a little fluffy for the gains she would need to be competitive again. Or I guess there are drug, but why risk virilisation.

Reactions: 2
Should we make a list of the usual haunts in Tulum and start checking out the background of their stories?

Reactions: 4
She constantly bangs on about never sharing her body fat percentage. I doubt anyone gives a tit. It means nothing. No one is sitting at home desperate for that number. It will change nothing. I've seen a few of her recent posts going on about it. So unneeded.

Also, I've been to the Jungle Gym in Tulum and it's really not for serious workouts, just for photo ops. She already shot a "campaign" there years ago, might have been for that swimwear brand she had. I wonder if she is going back to have her man snap pics of her pretending to get "in shape" there.
The fact she constantly talks about not sharing her weight and body fat is bizarre. She talks about it so much, doesn’t it just have the same effect as saying the numbers? Just spit it out load. You’re obviously desperate to.

Reactions: 11
The woman she once was.
Who was that though? For those of us that have followed her pre-Nath and the twins, will know that she always played the victim. It’s on brand for her to be playing the victim 10+ years and people support this victim mentality/narrative. Brands support it as well, now we have wannabe podcasters supporting her…
Sophie is a horror show. She is a disaster. She did have a community 💯 and we supported her and paid her way, now she doesn’t because we see through the lies and bullshit.

She asked Ryder to do a photo book for her family........while she was too busy bangin, snortin and dancin at Cokechella 🙄
If those kids turn out great, it's because she had so little to do with them. Don't take any credit for the way they boy is Loaf, seems he has a great relationship with Nathan and some really good role models in his life.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Say what?
My only goal on here is to educate the woman I once was
WTF does that even mean?

Anti Diet Culture? You are the epitome of diet culture lady 🐍 What you (and others like you) depict is the reason young girls (and older ones) have body issues and face & beauty & skin issues.

With your fillers, your filtering and your fake everything you draw them in look how easy it is until they don't do all the stuff you do behind the scenes and fail and feel like failures because they don't look like you (why they want to I have no idea but.....they do)

You were a pretty woman before all your fake - fillers/filters and you could have done a lot of good for women with body exercise and eating habits.

That is totally aside from all your nasty 🖤🐍 activities of course!

I think I've said this until I'm blue in the face. JUST GO Go away get off the socials and go see a professional, work on getting that toxicity out of your body and mind!
She’s telling us she’s a man now. Look at her face, that was the first step

Reactions: 2
I never claim to be a good parent or anything...

Well Sophie, why don't you try? See my comment above! and before and before and before.. People can change...

This is the fork in the road! Which way are you going to go?
---
The woman she once was.
Who was that though? For those of us that have followed her pre-Nath and the twins, will know that she always played the victim. It’s on brand for her to be playing the victim 10+ years and people support this victim mentality/narrative. Brands support it as well, now we have wannabe podcasters supporting her…
Sophie is a horror show. She is a disaster. She did have a community 💯 and we supported her and paid her way, now she doesn’t because we see through the lies and bullshit.
And why is that? Why do people support this victim narrative on socials? It always amazes me when people video themselves crying and put it on as a reel. I mean if its a live and they suddenly break down yeah ok maybe! but when they video it and then post it!
I just don't get it!
I don't get how they can do it like its a performance for reality show! That's what its like and lets face it reality shows are the same!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She asked Ryder to do a photo book for her family........while she was too busy bangin, snortin and dancin at Cokechella 🙄
If those kids turn out great, it's because she had so little to do with them. Don't take any credit for the way they boy is Loaf, seems he has a great relationship with Nathan and some really good role models in his life.
I wonder if she vetted what photos of her where put in, or if she made sure to skip some pages quickly in case they were unfiltered/unflattering/ballerinatoeless

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.