Sophie Guidolin #22 Sham-paign shoot at Coachella so Loaf can ride her new fella *p.s read the wiki*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the skank is home .. so we know she stayed on to skank around because we knew she would post the second she got back . How bleeping sad that Ryder made her a photo book and she is soooooo proud , yet hasn’t patented that kid in years either . Bath parents him more than her . Sophie give up , go find a job making coffee somewhere and take care of your kids.

Reactions: 8
I can't really imagine soph doing a pro circuit with Steph. Steph actually goes out to eat and celebrate post show. Her content with Clare last year post show was food coma heaven.
Also I'm assuming the bod is a weight loss program. Sophie doesn't need to lose weight as priority, she needs to grow and probably needs to get a little fluffy for the gains she would need to be competitive again. Or I guess there are drug, but why risk virilisation.
Or I guess there are drug, but why risk virilisation. Did you mean sterilization :LOL: :po_O:unsure:

Reactions: 3
Adelaide adventures….. Streaky Bay is almost as far away from Adelaide as Melbourne is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe he’s trying to tell you something Loaf……
I can’t - doesn’t she realise by reading the blurb that it is an auto generated saying you get on those make your own photo book websites? 😅

Did she think he came up with those paragraphs himself? 🫠

Or maybe she made the book herself & had to delivered to her current location to make us think she is home 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's infuriating to me that the one real-life work commitment she has (happyway stand at the expo) she bleeping bailed on. For what reason? I can only hope it's because she's too embarrassed to show her face. 🐍

Reactions: 10
Her voice is somewhat more normal in that video showing the story book - compared to when she does her ads/promotions she always puts on an emphasised voice with exaggerated sounds 🙄

Her voice is somewhat more normal in that video showing the story book - compared to when she does her ads/promotions she always puts on an emphasised voice with exaggerated sounds 🙄
Really? I thought she sounded like her usual fuckhead self
---
I can’t handle those cheeks in the BOD “campaign” LOL sis has pumped herself with at least 5ml each side. But she’s all natural 🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If Sophie is still affiliated with Cleo Harper, where is the try on haul? Where is her photos *cough* of her promoting the new PRISM line? If it wasn’t for Triniti I wouldn’t know anything about this collection.
---
Literally sucking in as hard as she can. Oooh look
Guys I’m home and all about planning and organizing .. witch please, the only thing you plan is where you can dump your kids and the latest dick encounter .
I legit sucked my belly in when I seen this 🤣 wonder how long she had to hold her breath for

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Literally sucking in as hard as she can. Oooh look
Guys I’m home and all about planning and organizing .. witch please, the only thing you plan is where you can dump your kids and the latest dick encounter .
duck she’s sooo toxic shes sucking it in so hard

Reactions: 15
I can see that she’s liked it.
---
“I never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever claim I’m a good parent”…..
Wellllll thank the loooorrrrrddd for that…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ahhh this is why I don’t like Instagram. When I search the likes on the two photos Tessa recently posted Sophie doesn’t come up. But I have had this happen behind. Loaf hasn’t blocked me (yet) either. That’s why I thought I’d get someone to double check. I even took a screen recording 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Sophie barely promoted the bod for a long time, to the point that I thought she had sold it off.

now that she has realised it’s her only decent way to make income she’s all over it again.

I quite liked it back when it was a pdf 😆

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.