Sophie Guidolin #22 Sham-paign shoot at Coachella so Loaf can ride her new fella *p.s read the wiki*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh this is why I don’t like Instagram. When I search the likes on the two photos Tessa recently posted Sophie doesn’t come up. But I have had this happen behind. Loaf hasn’t blocked me (yet) either. That’s why I thought I’d get someone to double check. I even took a screen recording 🙄
Hmmm have you updated the app on your device ? That is weird.

Reactions: 1
She’s sucking in bleeping hard for that video. It’s just bleeping sick how much of a bad influence she is.

Reactions: 17
As I mentioned in another comment it looks exactly like a waist trainer stomach pattern (or some other tight banding)
Simone Anderson used to use and promote them.

But wait how do you go from this flabby fat wrinkly stomach (as portrayed by 🐍) to this ... WTF is that? surely she doesn't expect us to believe that it miraculously shrunk
I mean it doesn't even touch the sides of her shorts/pants band

I have never been about diet culture - yeah sure Soph :rolleyes:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
As I mentioned in another comment it looks exactly like a waist trainer stomach pattern (or some other tight banding)

But wait how do you go from this flabby fat wrinkly stomach (as portrayed by 🐍) to this ... WTF is that? surely she doesn't expect us to believe that it miraculously shrunk

Not sure who would want a banded scrunch pant WITH a belt tied up around their waste so soon after a c section , in relasshun to the pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

She showed us the compression shorts she wore for weeks after her termination.

Reactions: 4
She showed us the compression shorts she wore for weeks after her termination.
Exactly and so that stomach 'pattern' is likely from that. She's full of it. Considering in all likely she didn't have a Csect...

Reactions: 5

Are we even sure those belly photos are even her??? Wouldn’t surprise me if she got them off the internet and made it out like it was her stomach! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
🙄 Stop doing horrible nasty tit and people wouldn’t be talking about you, you narcissist!
I feel like messaging her and saying how would you feel? She obviously thinks she is above everyone else and the moral code does not align with her beliefs 😳

Reactions: 10
Back on her ‘gaslighting everyone else and pointy toe trying to pretend she has a thigh gap’ bullshit this morning.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.