Sophie Guidolin #16 Husband no.3 has shown me the door, at least I still have a strong pelvic floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a druggie mum having supervised visitation in these pics. Who is the kid in the school uniform? If it's Kai then let's be clear she hasn't got her boy back as she'll be back to Kingscliffe soon and he'll stay in SA.

If it's Ryder then they aren't in Port Lincoln like someone said.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am feeling irrationally mad at what she has posted today. I started off on this journey thinking papi was a fool and 50/50 responsible. I am now full team papi. He has behaved with such class when it would be near impossible with what loaf has done. I hope she gets exposed for all that she is.

Reactions: 29
Sophie looks seriously medicated.
She’s trying to take wholesome pics with her kids for her birthday but has to have her tits hanging out. Put some clothes on, ya skank.
She is not in Adelaide or Port Lincoln there…unless Ryder wears school uniform everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oooo new thread time

Sophie Guidolin #17 - won’t ever admit to an MT but the firgs are giving us silent tea. Face like a slapped ass while Dr A is all class

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She looks like a druggie mum having supervised visitation in these pics. Who is the kid in the school uniform? If it's Kai then let's be clear she hasn't got her boy back as she'll be back to Kingscliffe soon and he'll stay in SA.

If it's Ryder then they aren't in Port Lincoln like someone said.
The pic with Kai at the marina is port Lincoln.

Reactions: 6
Also, if Andrew got between her and Kai like she’s insinuating, then why didn’t he get between her and Ryder, or her and the girls? Oh that’s right, he didn’t. He didn’t get between anyone. It’s all you Loaf. Your actions are what drove Kai away, no one else’s but yours

Also, she looks so drugged up atm. Maybe she’s finally getting some psychiatric support…. But highly unlikely.

Reactions: 22
i just noticed her dresses are slightly different in her pics with Kai/pics with the other kids
Right I've worked out that these posts are taken over several days especially now she is posting at Glenelg. Must have seen the 3 qld kids the other day then gone to sa and seen kai while she was there- probably back to dick riding and partying kid free now

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My god, the cake with an 33 on it 😂😂😂 you’re 34 loaf. While 33 might have been a shitshow of a year, you can’t just redo a whole year and claim you’re 33 still.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She looks like she’s been crying heaps, she only has herself to blame! She has seriously lost the plot today…… probably because she’s a huge narc and didn’t get enough attention on her bday. I know Andrew doesn’t wanna talk publicly about it all and fair enough but his name is getting trashed on every article, I hope he comes out and says his perfectly healthy baby was terminated without his knowledge while he was with his daughters in Europe (assuming that’s what happened) to clear his reputation. I actually dislike her and how she’s never accountable

Reactions: 18
Hey Soph, a little advice …

If you have the choice of being the kind of parent who is dedicated to your kids no matter what, committed to being present, raising them with firm boundaries and love, lives up to the commitments you make to them no matter who comes into your life, and can live with a clean conscience sailing on a beautiful blue sea …

Or the kind of parent who exposes their kids to 5 men in 1 year, abandons them at the drop of a hat to move in with a man after 2 months whom they barely know, prioritizes the new man over them, let’s one child move out and two be parented primarily by your ex because you are preoccupied with indulging yourself with travelling and creating content of your picture perfect new life and then, when you inevitable destroy that relationship too, you crawl back to your kids with your tail between your legs, pretending you were never gone, so that you can use them to soothe your battered ego …

Be the first one!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I noticed on the daily mail Facebook page someone commented about the tit show and also said they think Hannah Polites probs has some tea on it. Does anyone know why? Or how she’s linked to loaf?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
My god, the cake with an 33 on it 😂😂😂 you’re 34 loaf. While 33 might have been a shitshow of a year, you can’t just redo a whole year and claim you’re 33 still.
How embarrassing 😂 the pic was probably from last year knowing her spinning bullshit.

But seriously who the duck tries to uno reverse a whole marriage and dead baby

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She looks like she’s been crying heaps, she only has herself to blame! She has seriously lost the plot today…… probably because she’s a huge narc and didn’t get enough attention on her bday. I know Andrew doesn’t wanna talk publicly about it all and fair enough but his name is getting trashed on every article, I hope he comes out and says his perfectly healthy baby was terminated without his knowledge while he was with his daughters in Europe (assuming that’s what happened) to clear his reputation. I actually dislike her and how she’s never accountable
I honestly wish he could do that. I’m sure of the legalities of it though. But she would still find a way to spin in back that he was the cause / reason for it all

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.