Sophie Guidolin #16 Husband no.3 has shown me the door, at least I still have a strong pelvic floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go, she’s already starting the narrative that Andrew was to blame for Kai going off the rails, not her tit parenting
i don’t know how she thinks she’s going to successfully spin that one when Andrew seems to have raised two well rounded, kind, talented girls. Idiot loaf 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42
What’s the story about Kai being gone. Where and why? Sounds like she’s insinuating because she’s not with Andrew anymore he came back??

Reactions: 9
So infuriating. Yeah, Andrew probably did come between her & Kai.. but not in the way she’s making out. More in the way that he was probably upset & unsettled with his mother jumping from dick to dick, then moving straight into the Penty into a lifestyle he didn’t necessarily fit into, then CHOOSING the new dick over him. therefore ruining their relationship. Tell the real story Soph.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
i don’t know how she thinks she’s going to successfully spin that one when Andrew seems to have raised two well rounded, kind, talented girls. Idiot loaf 😂
And when she did tit like ignore her girl’s Christmas program to go have fun with Andrew’s kid instead.

Reactions: 18
And when she did tit like ignore her girl’s Christmas program to go have fun with Andrew’s kid instead.
I forgot about that. She’s literally so bleeping gross. If your son and your new man aren’t getting along/lifestyles aren’t meshing well together you do not pick your man. Hope she’s learned her lesson the tragic cow.

Reactions: 17
She’s insinuating that Andrew made Kai leave. Calculating B.
Any normal mother would tell boyfie to leave and keep your child around… if he was truly that bad and wanted your child to leave - why the duck would you procreate with this man… you wouldn’t. She’s a deadshit back pedalling so hard to attract some sympathy.
---
Ps… Papi - still waiting for your schooner pic 😉

Reactions: 19
Oh yeah Loaf. Blame Andrew for you abandoning your kid. Ffs you are a bleep. No one made you do this.
Exactly that. No one made her do this. Even if Andrew said “get rid of the kid or we’re over” (which i doubt), she is his mother. All of this is on her.

Reactions: 16
So infuriating. Yeah, Andrew probably did come between her & Kai.. but not in the way she’s making out. More in the way that he was probably upset & unsettled with his mother jumping from dick to dick, then moving straight into the Penty into a lifestyle he didn’t necessarily fit into, then CHOOSING the new dick over him. therefore ruining their relationship. Tell the real story Soph.
EXACTLY this.

Reactions: 18
The only thing Andrew was probably guilty of was discipline and boundaries for the kids, something Loaf doesn’t appear to know how to use. Kai always looked stoned well before Andrew appeared and I assume it was the pull of his mates that were into stealing cars and breaking into houses that pulled him away from the penty, not Andrew. Funny how Andrew’s two girls seem like lovely girls.

Reactions: 28
I don’t know how she could have had a MT and be posting pictures of the baby and have the baby in her room after. I really don’t think that would happen in any medical setting.
Something is very off with the situation, but I just don’t think that would happen.
You absolutely get to spend time with the baby if you have a medical termination. Most people don’t choose this frivolously, and are advised to upon medical grounds. It’s destroying. You don’t get punished by not being able to spend time with your much wanted baby. Just because Sophie has played the system doesn’t mean she doesn’t get the same time with her baby. It’s her child and her choice. She is a POS - but you are completely misinformed here about what happens with a MT.

Reactions: 17
There is a special place in hell for these heinous witches who willingly abandon their kids so they can go live their lives and then when it’s convenient spin it like they’re so heartbroken about it. witch, YOU chose a man over your child! She’s so bleeping disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.