Sophie Guidolin #16 Husband no.3 has shown me the door, at least I still have a strong pelvic floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just walked past her, no picture cos she's at a family dinner and sitting in the middle of the table and from the outside there was a beam in the way šŸ˜«
MVP šŸ‘
---
With everyone knowing her address, I wonder if sheā€™s concerned about her security when sheā€™s constantly posting being away from home? Probably not now that all of the good books were stolen.
No bother trying to steal her thermomix, we know where that is lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Itā€™s my birthday on Tuesday and my beautiful baby girl died after birth 10 weeks ago. Iā€™m already feeling so sad that this birthday should be my first as a mum, I canā€™t imagine posting the tit Sophie has and continues to post. I also wouldnā€™t want to simply erase that I was pregnant and had my baby. Is she saying she wasnā€™t happy when she got married or pregnant? Sheā€™s either a liar or a miserable witch - my guess is both are true
Sending you all my love šŸ¤ Iā€™m so sorry x
---
This is just so odd and weird

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.