Sophie Guidolin #16 Husband no.3 has shown me the door, at least I still have a strong pelvic floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is fucked. That post makes me so angry. She knows EXACTLY what she is doing wording it like that. Having anyone that hasn’t cottoned on to her and her tit run with the bullshit narrative she is trying to run with. There is a special place in hell for people like her.
---
There is a special place in hell for these heinous witches who willingly abandon their kids so they can go live their lives and then when it’s convenient spin it like they’re so heartbroken about it. witch, YOU chose a man over your child! She’s so bleeping disgusting.
Haha snap

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If Andrew was the issue then why just one of her kids. It would have been all of them. This is not answers doing

Reactions: 20
If Andrew was the reason Kai left, what’s her excuse for ditching the twins and Ryder?

She’s honestly stooping lower and lower. The spiral is about to start

Reactions: 30
I forgot about that. She’s literally so bleeping gross. If your son and your new man aren’t getting along/lifestyles aren’t meshing well together you do not pick your man. Hope she’s learned her lesson the tragic cow.
Yup, the dr chose his girls over loaf when he went to Europe (as he should have) and she got mad because she would never choose her kids over any 🍆

Reactions: 30
“I’ll never let anyone come between us… so I’ll rub myself all over you” disgusting. A dad of two would not try and “come between” a mother and their children.

Reactions: 25
"I will do everything in my power to never let my choices come between our bond". There, fixed it.

Never forget, Sophie, that YOU chose to "dive in" and uproot your sons, moving away from your daughters, to live with someone you had been in a relationship with for less than 2 months. Into a completely different environment, with another family, with a partner who parents completely differently. You knew his parenting style clashed with yours. You talk about it on your podcast and you mentioned it repeatedly in your stories. You chose to go on frequent long holidays without your kids. You chose your man over your kids repeatedly.

I have never, ever come across anyone as self-destructive as Sophie.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s admitting then to choosing d### over her own kids she chose to move jnto
The penty she didn’t need to she made that decision she needs to
Stop blaming Andrew
A776A404-1933-403C-BABA-AF516E9A7696.jpeg

If Andrew was the reason Kai left, what’s her excuse for ditching the twins and Ryder?

She’s honestly stooping lower and lower. The spiral is about to start

Reactions: 9
Sooo are they all in Adelaide? Is that dog her parents dog? Where is Nathan? I must know 😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve never really paid close attention to the sports uniform before. Is that a new one for Ryder? I have wondered if she’ll swap him to a new school to distance Ryder and Charlie

ETA: just googled the school and it’s the same school as usual

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.