Sophie Guidolin #16 Husband no.3 has shown me the door, at least I still have a strong pelvic floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not a drill. Andy has deleted 4 Loafie posts.
there’s still a few with her face but they are family shots. 285 down to 281 today.
Editing to add he’s left the podcast ones up

• Wow
Reactions: 24
there’s still a few with her face but they are family shots. 285 down to 281 today.
Loaf aged him... massively!

Reactions: 9
Wish he would open back to public!
---
So Sophie is just like Simmo (those that follow Simone Anderson know what I am talking about! ) When they have lost contracts, and no longer are invited to events, and deceive, what do they start pumping out? or is that pimping out (figuaratively speaking by social media wise that is!) their kids!
That's all they have now! So all they do is show their kids.
Without permission! (or without full understanding of ramifications)

Reactions: 14
Tell me you’re the non custodial parent without telling me you’re the non custodial parent. Honestly, why does she talk to those girls in such a baby voice? They’re in primary school, they don’t need to be spoken to like they’re 6 months old.
---
Long long long time reader, but not poster! And I couldn’t remember my log in! I was just looking at the docs IG to see what pics he’d deleted and anyone notice this comment from nearly a year ago!
Haha I remember that one, can’t believe it’s still up. That one didn’t get past us in here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have worked out why her face is so horrible now.
she has made all her “cheap” features pointy - by cheap I mean - cheap to have work done on….
Lips - point outwards
Cheek bones - point upwards
Chin - points out
Brown - point up
Eyes - point backwards (pull haha but point makes sense)

the only thing she hasn’t had work done on is her nose - and with all her pointy features shecould do with thinning it out it genuinely looks spread across her face now as her face is to thin and pointy,

anyway that’s my two cents.

Reactions: 4
she has made all her “cheap” features pointy - by cheap I mean - cheap to have work done on….
Lips - point outwards
Chin - points out
Brown - point up

the only thing she hasn’t had work done on is her nose - and with all her pointy features shecould do with thinning it out it genuinely looks spread across her face now as her face is to thin and pointy,

She’ll have to bag hubby #4 to pay for that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lips - point outwards
Chin - points out
Brown - point up

She has an oinky nose 🐽

Reactions: 8
The GRWM story, argggh. Bolt on 1 & 2 really is not a good look Soz Loafie.
---
I am keeping an eye on her “following” list to get ready to spot her new victim / hubby #5

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Long long long time reader, but not poster! And I couldn’t remember my log in! I was just looking at the docs IG to see what pics he’d deleted and anyone notice this comment from nearly a year ago!
He should be totally embarrassed and ashamed by his shenanigans over the past year with her and subjecting his girls to her nonsense.

Reactions: 13
Recap - rough timeline

Went to a Wedding at 4 weeks post Csection (aka MT 23w5d)
Having numerous ice baths in competion to the Dentist and daughter
Was seen in the wild having a glorious time with her bestie drinking and wearing heels
Dragging her son around and taking him out of school to take photos and video of her
Pimping out her twin girls (not literally but just their poor faces) on social media
Having internals with a physio to see if she is ok to do exercise after said MT 6 weeks ago
Videoing herself outside penty
Doing exercise after getting said internal from physio so obviously got the green light plus has iron pelvic floor in case anyone is interested!
Guysssss sore holy legs - so can hardly move legs from some basic exercise but no mention of sore stomach form where baby was cut out from!
Lots of praying (see photo below) wasn't she a JW maybe she has gone back to that
Lots more photos of those poor girls
Ice bath and chest freezer full of water not seen for days
Maybe it had a spill and short circuted!
Oh never mentions grief or death of deceased baby Pixie - like it never happened

Think that's about it! Did I miss anything

Screenshot 2023-03-09 at 9.20.12 am.png

Screenshot 2023-03-09 at 9.20.44 am.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Recap - rough timeline

Was seen in the wild having a glorious time with her bestie drinking and wearing heels
Dragging her son around and taking him out of school to take photos and video of her
Pimping out her twin girls (not literally but just their poor faces) on social media
Having internals with a physio to see if she is ok to do exercise after said MT 6 weeks ago
Doing exercise after getting said internal from physio so obviously got the green light plus has iron pelvic floor in case anyone is interested!
Guysssss sore holy legs - so can hardly move legs from some basic exercise but no mention of sore stomach form where baby was cut out from!
Lots of praying (see photo below) wasn't she a JW maybe she has gone back to that
Oh never mentions grief or death of deceased baby Pixie - like it never happened

View attachment 2015325

View attachment 2015326
Don’t forget that she has gone on a deleting spree on her Insta account - newcomers would never know that she’s had a new rello, a shotgun wedding, a pregnancy which then resulted in a dead baby in the last 12 months if you looked at her gram now.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Recap - rough timeline

View attachment 2015325

View attachment 2015326
Good recap 😂. Also planned a Byron retreat after going there for coffee and ice cream

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.