Sophie Guidolin #16 Husband no.3 has shown me the door, at least I still have a strong pelvic floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I've worked out that these posts are taken over several days especially now she is posting at Glenelg. Must have seen the 3 qld kids the other day then gone to sa and seen kai while she was there- probably back to dick riding and partying kid free now
The girls Auskick is on Thursdays so I think she’s in QLD today and was with Kai earlier in the week. Just a guess though.

Reactions: 3
Bunny boiler face !!! I feel like her face is saying “ I told you Andrew , I got one up on you “
---

How she acted … she was posting about how her new favourite cousin Robin of loxley or whatever the duck he is, put a diaper on to be like her , with several laugh emojis . She acted like she didn’t give a duck , because she didn’t. Who in their right mind would be posting stories about someone putting pads on to make you feel “ normal” when your baby is dead.
---
Some replies !!!
How did she lure Andrew to the Maldives for her Bday ? I missed that one.

Reactions: 2
And her hair is different in both kai pics. The front lawn one the hair is straight and straggly and then a fresh curl in others.
Actually, Kai’s t-shirts and socks are different colours too. The t-shirt under the jumper is white whereas he’s wearing black in the other.

Reactions: 5
The girls Auskick is on Thursdays so I think she’s in QLD today and was with Kai earlier in the week. Just a guess though.
Or last week with the girls and ryder. Remember she was with family in Adelaide on the weekend. Prob flew to Lincoln this week and is back at glenelg now.

Reactions: 1
Or last week with the girls and ryder. Remember she was with family in Adelaide on the weekend. Prob flew to Lincoln this week and is back at glenelg now.
Ah, I didn’t realise Port Lincoln was a flight away from Adelaide/Glenelg. That’s true, it could’ve been an early birthday with the other kids last week.

Reactions: 2
I’ve never really paid close attention to the sports uniform before. Is that a new one for Ryder? I have wondered if she’ll swap him to a new school to distance Ryder and Charlie

ETA: just googled the school and it’s the same school as usual
She’s a tool so many times she posts the uniforms but says do t mention the school to people does she not relise it’s on the uniform

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’s been anywhere else but her house 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think she’s laying very LOW as much as it would be killing her. And I don’t know. Something tells me that as much as Dr A should let the truth out and clear his reputation, I feel he is too much of a decent human being to do that to her even after all she has done. He’s given enough hints without having to actually come out and say it. He has handled this all with such maturity and respect. Something she does not deserve.

Reactions: 20
OMFG
The photos on her latest post. And this post caption. :mad:
Here's to re doing 33? Yep just like you wiped Andrew and his kids and Pixie off your feed you think you can just re do 33?
To never let anyone of anything ever come between our bond?? So she's now replaced Andrew with Kai. She is insinuating
that its the Dr's fault ..
These photos.. again not appropriate. She's been plastered all over the internet for this sort of posing before.
This is to detract from the Dr's posts.
We see right through you 🐍
I've said it before a number of times, go and get professional help Sophie. Give yourself the best birthday gift ever of
professional mental help. You have years ahead of you, and if you don't get it now you're going to end up ALONE.

IMG_6068.jpg

Reactions: 12
Cool so now she’s going to lovebomb her son.
As the daughter of an abusive narcissistic borderline mother I literally don’t know if I can continue to watch her now. It is so triggering. That poor young man, yeh he’s definitely a troublesome kid and I wouldn’t want him around my kids but duck this is a lot of heavy tit to go through. He’s going to be such a wreck of a man

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I hope Andrew decides that with Sophie's character assassination to tell the true story and not try to be respectful like he has.

Sophie, your boy is back because Andrew left you because you had a MT of your perfectly healthy daughter due to anger at him fulfilling his promise to his daughters. Who do you think cares for their kids more? You didn't leave Andrew because you lost your son and wanted to get him back. If you hadn't had a Mt, you'd still be in the penthouse and you wouldn't give a second thought to Kai. What a POS.

Reactions: 18
So Loaf is saying that this year cannot be worse than the last one.

What is she trying to imply by saying this?

As far as I know if Andy that done everything she wanted ( including not going to Europe) she would have say that it was the best year of her life but as everything was out of her control. Now it was her worse year.
Oh loaf give us a break…you and your lies.

Reactions: 19
Here she goes....dangerous little troll
---
Oh and I'm VIP now on Loafs birthday, time to pop the champers 🍾🍾🍾🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
My god, the cake with an 33 on it 😂😂😂 you’re 34 loaf. While 33 might have been a shitshow of a year, you can’t just redo a whole year and claim you’re 33 still.
She’ll full claim to be 33 allllll year… like the last year didn’t exist.. just like her baby.

Reactions: 14
The way loaf has worded that post definitely sounds like andrew was a crappy step parent. Andrew didn't ship him off to Adelaide that was her choice.

He's probably guilty of having rules and boundaries, where as loaf has None, look at his kids, they seem not be off the rails well adjusted kids, so obviously knows how to be decent parent.. loaf just has no clue.

Reactions: 19
She is deranged. I get during covid everyone joked about redoing their birthdays but it feels icky that she would redo 33 with these events. I get if she said I hope this coming year is better but it feels like she just wants a redo, like no emotional connection to the events, just an inconvenience in the year. I can't express it so I hope someone else has similar thoughts and can articulate it better.

Reactions: 12
Imagine the tit Ryder and Charlie are dealing with at school from other kids and parents etc. high school is hard enough let alone all this going along with it.

Ah typical
Sophie the narc bleep. Nothing is ever her fault!!!
Kai is absolutely stoned and Sophie looks all puffy and out of it herself. Maybe her family have finally got her some help.

Reactions: 17
You absolutely get to spend time with the baby if you have a medical termination. Most people don’t choose this frivolously, and are advised to upon medical grounds. It’s destroying. You don’t get punished by not being able to spend time with your much wanted baby. Just because Sophie has played the system doesn’t mean she doesn’t get the same time with her baby. It’s her child and her choice. She is a POS - but you are completely misinformed here about what happens with a MT.
Sorry I think my comment has come across as misinformed, you're correct. I understand MT, cuddle cots and the grieving process - I have witnessed it first hand. Everybody is suggesting she got a MT out of spite NOT because of the foetus being incompatible with life.
It is her right to get one if she saw fit and had the support of two doctors. What I don't understand is this is very different to why most > 20 week terminations are performed. This is a really traumatic procedure as there are two ways to deliver and either one is pretty life altering for the patient. I do not believe any person would do this as revenge or out of anger, she's an asshole, but I don't believe she's
I think there was an abnormality with the foetus and she decided to get a MT - without Andrew or his input which she doesn't need anyways.

Either way, there are many women who get MT because the foetus has abnormalities and many women chose not to disclose to friends or family and instead say they have had a misscariage or their baby was stillborn.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.