Sophie Guidolin #16 Husband no.3 has shown me the door, at least I still have a strong pelvic floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way loaf has worded that post definitely sounds like andrew was a crappy step parent. Andrew didn't ship him off to Adelaide that was her choice.

He's probably guilty of having rules and boundaries, where as loaf has None, look at his kids, they seem not be off the rails well adjusted kids, so obviously knows how to be decent parent.. loaf just has no clue.
I wouldn’t want some delinquent teenager smoking dope in my house and stealing my car either ! But, I 100% can agree that he would have set boundaries and it wasn’t well received.
---
Do we think she is actually in Glenelg right now? If so, I'm going to go for a scouting walk for us all 🕵
Report back STAT

Reactions: 13
Can I be bridesmaid? I never do anything fun.
Yes you can be my bridesmaid.

In fact I will have to invite you all tattlers to the wedding when Papi and Mamacita here decide to get married.

After all it was thank to you all that he realised that Loaf was crazy and I am the right one hahahahah

Papi I am ready whenever you are 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sophie the bleep is on the hunt
For hubby no 4
Beware all the guys of her come duck me eyes
She’s all lies, lies, lies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

In fact I will have to invite you all tattlers to the wedding when Papi and Mamacita here decide to get married.

After all it was thank to you all that he realised that Loaf was crazy and I am the right one hahahahah

After seeing Loaf’s attempt at a birthday cake, maybe she can make your wedding cake too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Name for the new thread
“ Loaf loaf liar cheater got exposed on her birthday now she is alone and bitter” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched the red bikini post from a little over a week ago. Does this fool honestly expect ppl to believe that she still has sutures in place .. 6 weeks post surgery? Draining a haematoma 6 weeks later? WTAF? Lmao. The open incision? It would NEVER be that low. They may as well if cut her vagina whilst there. What on earth is this utter tripe?

Reactions: 11
At least she gave Andrew the heads up about the paid Courier Mail article, so he could stay away for a bit longer and avoid the heat and the press.. 😖🥵🥴😩

Reactions: 7
It’s my birthday on Tuesday and my beautiful baby girl died after birth 10 weeks ago. I’m already feeling so sad that this birthday should be my first as a mum, I can’t imagine posting the tit Sophie has and continues to post. I also wouldn’t want to simply erase that I was pregnant and had my baby. Is she saying she wasn’t happy when she got married or pregnant? She’s either a liar or a miserable witch - my guess is both are true

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Congratulations on your pending nuptials.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.