Sophie Guidolin #16 Husband no.3 has shown me the door, at least I still have a strong pelvic floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bunny boiler face !!! I feel like her face is saying “ I told you Andrew , I got one up on you “
---

How she acted … she was posting about how her new favourite cousin Robin of loxley or whatever the duck he is, put a diaper on to be like her , with several laugh emojis . She acted like she didn’t give a duck , because she didn’t. Who in their right mind would be posting stories about someone putting pads on to make you feel “ normal” when your baby is dead.
---
Some replies !!!
Yeah I saw the diaper comment
She’s so effing twisted
D1049541-831D-458E-8C0B-57686C9890B4.jpeg
🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
What was that comment about the Maldives? How she coerced him into going? I don't remember that. She was in the think of showing him she had all her own money - wonder how that hs going.....

Reactions: 2
No job, just pushing the same products Loaf does.
Before maternity leave she was a trainer at F45 and worked in a dental surgery. She left the dental surgery when her daughter was born and was working at F45 up until recently (I think the end of last year/around her daughters 1st birthday

I don’t know how she could have had a MT and be posting pictures of the baby and have the baby in her room after. I really don’t think that would happen in any medical setting.
Something is very off with the situation, but I just don’t think that would happen.

Reactions: 4
i feel like this is all very calculated. one slide talks about how people shouldn’t be able to sleep at night blah blah. polarity, be kind. a slide from when she had a man. the CH hospital gifts when she was down with “HG”. the grief post. it’s all so fucked, only Loaf would post this tit on her birthday… idk it’s weird.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know how she could have had a MT and be posting pictures of the baby and have the baby in her room after. I really don’t think that would happen in any medical setting.
Something is very off with the situation, but I just don’t think that would happen.
A few who work in the field and know people who have experienced similar have confirmed that it does. I was surprised that she stayed overnight in her room (apparently). There’s actually cuddle cots in hospitals for this reason 😞

Reactions: 11
you can definitely have your baby in the room, dressed and all of that. remember a lot/most MT are due to baby being incompatible with life outside the womb, so of course you’re allowed to have those moments with your baby. and they can’t deny her that because her MT was for different reasons. how could a mother do that though? sadly pretty easy for a total narcopath

• Sad
Reactions: 17
i feel like this is all very calculated. one slide talks about how people shouldn’t be able to sleep at night blah blah. polarity, be kind. a slide from when she had a man. the CH hospital gifts when she was down with “HG”. the grief post. it’s all so fucked, only Loaf would post this tit on her birthday… idk it’s weird.
Yeah there isn’t much of a link between them I don’t think….

People have MT for a whole bunch of reasons. Wanting to spend time with the baby and make some memories/photos is perfectly normal and encouraged as part of the grief process.

What Sophie did isn't normal behaviour for most people so don't try and compare with what you think you would do in that situation.

Reactions: 12
That makes me so happy to see Kai back home. I know he has been with other people since going off the rails but I would hope (and I highly doubt) that she reflects on the last year and gets her life back together and focuses on her kids not the next 🍆.

In saying that the post definitely implies she let Andrew come between them (which we assumed)… but Kai probably didn’t appreciate his attempt at discipline as he had gotten away with everything his whole life lol.

Yes I’m aware 20 sides in this post but the mum in me would die without my kid by my side (even though she brought it on herself bla bla).

Reactions: 15
She’s taking some digs at Andrew. No doubt in response to him announcing their separation and it hitting the news.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The baby was 23w and 5 days
She got 2 Dr's to sign off on it (that's the law) she would have used the HG and MH cards
I don't understand how it works, but its not illegal to do it.
For me if you are pregnant and don't want a baby then ok thats your choice but you terminate within the early weeks, you don't carry on with a pregnancy and then go oh duck you for going on a bleeping holiday without me and then decide to abort it.

And language matters - stillborn still describes an aborted baby.

Stillbirth can be diagnosed by ultrasound examination to show that the baby's heart is no longer beating. After delivery, the baby is found to be stillborn if there are no signs of life such as breathing, heartbeat, and movements.

View attachment 2031956
duck this announcement she did of Pixie’s birth is grotesque to read again knowing what we know now

Reactions: 7
Here we go, she’s already starting the narrative that Andrew was to blame for Kai going off the rails, not her tit parenting

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.