Sophie Guidolin #16 Husband no.3 has shown me the door, at least I still have a strong pelvic floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad everyone else is as confused as I am about her birthday vibes tit.. why did she repost tit about “her man” from when she was with Andrew? (well i assume), that’s just fucked 😂
---
I originally thought it was stories from past birthdays but the “when did this happen” pic of the girls is just from the other week. The duck? 😂

Reactions: 11
No happy birthday posts from Trin, Tessa, Jess Davis (wedding she just went to), Jess Dyer or the Blonde Nomad (friend with the sick child who she tried to make about her) or Gemma her ex singing PA

• Wow
Reactions: 18
No happy birthday posts from Trin, Tessa, Jess Davis (wedding she just went to), Jess Dyer or the Blonde Nomad (friend with the sick child who she tried to make about her) or Gemma her ex singing PA
I’m glad she has no-one, sick witch

Even her Dad & Lizzzzzzzy seem fed up with her. Her Dad used to come & stay at the drop of a hat. All she has is Nath and the twins, one red, one blue 🙄

• Haha
Wff? When? Did it snap up and snap off but you were quick and screenshotted?
Yeah lol she posted this one amongst some random quotes, the twins holding balloons, the grief diagram pic and the pic of the twins wearing denim jackets

she also unfollowed someone down to 191

Reactions: 3
Wff? When? Did it snap up and snap off but you were quick and screenshotted?
yup, literally. i was not quick to screenshot but my instagram glitched while i was watching them, i tried to click back to watch one again and she’d already deleted it. she’s so cooked

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
just watched her highlights and she’s clearly spent time cleaning those out too, basically everything is from a year ago or more bar that one video of an orb from 5 weeks ago. i swear she used to have a highlight of the twins too? that’s gone.

Reactions: 3
yup, literally. i was not quick to screenshot but my instagram glitched while i was watching them, i tried to click back to watch one again and she’d already deleted it. she’s so cooked
It’s glitching for me too but the stories come back up. I have screenshot them all anyhow 🤣

Reactions: 2
that video of the orb is THE only Pixie-related thing on her social media. but you wouldn’t know that if you weren’t around to see all of this go down anyway. She prob forgot to delete it. sicko
---
It’s glitching for me too but the stories come back up. I have screenshot them all anyhow 🤣
yas! get those receipts

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.